AIDS

AuthorMessage
phobilemone
Falling In Love With The Board
phobilemone
May 27th, 2005 at 05:59am
dumbassofsub. (melluvzgd):
Comrade182:
I don't think that a cure for AIDs will be developed, because is an immune system disease. It attacks the immune system itself and means that it shuts down the bodies abilty to fight.

It should also be known that people don't actually die from AIDs but from the common cold, as the immune system is too weak to destory the virus and the body has no chance!

What needs to be done is people need to know if they have HIV (the 'starter' virus of AIDs) or AIDs so that they can take the right precautions to not spread it accidentally. This is espically true in the 3rd world were large numbers of people have AIDs but spread it unwittenly as they do not know it.

The only cure for AIDs is the people who have, they must control it and keep it inside them. We already have a cure in them, but they must protect others but looking after them selfs.
all true, i mean all it takes is a condom if you really have to have sex, it's not hard!

But condoms dont always work.
Comrade182
Comrade182
May 27th, 2005 at 06:00am
Comrade182:
I don't think that a cure for AIDs will be developed, because is an immune system disease. It attacks the immune system itself and means that it shuts down the bodies abilty to fight.

It should also be known that people don't actually die from AIDs but from the common cold, as the immune system is too weak to destory the virus and the body has no chance!

What needs to be done is people need to know if they have HIV (the 'starter' virus of AIDs) or AIDs so that they can take the right precautions to not spread it accidentally. This is espically true in the 3rd world were large numbers of people have AIDs but spread it unwittenly as they do not know it.

The only cure for AIDs is the people who have, they must control it and keep it inside them. We already have a cure in them, but they must protect others but looking after them selfs.
all true, i mean all it takes is a condom if you really have to have sex, it's not hard!

True that protection can be taken, but I've said in a different topic, no protection is 100%, they maynot stop you getting pregnant, and they won't stop STDs for sure either! (STD = sexually transmitted diseases)
dumbassofsub. (melluvzgd)
Jackass
May 27th, 2005 at 06:01am
oh crap, I didn't think about that. Well then they shouldn't have sex then, I think. I mean it's not like you'll die without it anyways!
HeatherElectric
HeatherElectric
May 27th, 2005 at 06:01am
Comrade182:
Comrade182:

True that protection can be taken, but I've said in a different topic, no protection is 100%, they maynot stop you getting pregnant, and they won't stop STDs for sure either! (STD = sexually transmitted diseases)
i know as i already said condoms are like 83% efficient
kueibe
Idiot
kueibe
May 27th, 2005 at 06:03am
apart from curing AIDS i think education is more important!!
and something more, those countries which are hving serious AIDS problem are most likely lack of capital to carry out education programme...it's a big problem
Jackass
May 27th, 2005 at 06:06am
Sorry, this sounds terrible, but people in developed countries who know what they're doing but sill choose to sleep around get what they deserve
Comrade182
Comrade182
May 27th, 2005 at 06:06am
kueibe:
and something more, those countries which are hving serious AIDS problem are most likely lack of capital to carry out education programme...it's a big problem

I agree, but the problem isn't just that some of the countires have deep religious beleives (a bit like christianity!) and refuse to use condoms or have the operation. So carry on like rabbits and basically acting like they don't give a fuck!
kueibe
Idiot
kueibe
May 27th, 2005 at 06:10am
Comrade182:
kueibe:

I agree, but the problem isn't just that some of the countires have deep religious beleives (a bit like christianity!) and refuse to use condoms or have the operation. So carry on like rabbits and basically acting like they don't give a fuck!

yep... that's a problem , I really don't understand Christianity are banned form using condoms... Rolling Eyes
I Heart Bunney
I Heart Bunney
May 27th, 2005 at 06:12am
If more people have safe sex, aids wouldn't be a problem.
Jackass
May 27th, 2005 at 06:13am
PinkCandyxxx:
If more people have safe sex, aids wouldn't be a problem.
yupyup, and also if they just stuck to one partner! Don't sleep around!
Comrade182
Comrade182
May 27th, 2005 at 06:14am
kueibe:
Comrade182:
kueibe:

yep... that's a problem , I really don't understand Christianity are banned form using condoms... Rolling Eyes

I don't think the bible every said 'don't wear a little rubber thing round your willy to stop having children! Or you'll burn in HELL!!!'

doesn't seem right does it? does anyone know the bible well enough to tell where it says not to use contraception???
Jackass
May 27th, 2005 at 06:17am
Comrade182:
kueibe:
Comrade182:
kueibe:

I don't think the bible every said 'don't wear a little rubber thing round your willy to stop having children! Or you'll burn in HELL!!!'

doesn't seem right does it? does anyone know the bible well enough to tell where it says not to use contraception???
i have no idea about the bible, but i think its something about preventing "precious life"

Sorry, but not all life is precious, did you know that if Adolf Hitler's mam wasn't a christian she would have had an abortion? Despite him being (relatively) human, the prevention of his life would have prevented the death of millions of others'.
kueibe
Idiot
kueibe
May 27th, 2005 at 06:18am
Comrade182:
kueibe:
Comrade182:
kueibe:

lmfao hahaha --->> put little rubber thing round your willy -->> burn in hell,

um... as i know , they are not allowed to hv condoms to stop hving children because they think children are God's gift to ppl... so "reject" the gift from god is an offensive to god... Rolling Eyes
Comrade182
Comrade182
May 27th, 2005 at 06:20am
I think God would be happy that you weren't spreading HIV and AIDs around killing his 'gifts'!!!

wouldn't you agree?
kueibe
Idiot
kueibe
May 27th, 2005 at 06:22am
Comrade182:
I think God would be happy that you weren't spreading HIV and AIDs around killing his 'gifts'!!!

wouldn't you agree?

yeah... sure!
oh wait Rolling Eyes ... do i believe in God??
Comrade182
Comrade182
May 27th, 2005 at 06:25am
it was a retorical question
Jackass
May 27th, 2005 at 06:26am
Comrade182:
it was a retorical question
but its also a good point!
boytoy13
Geek
boytoy13
May 27th, 2005 at 03:38pm
well whether you're a republican or a democrat or an independent...face it-you're having sex...even if you're married you're at risk. anything could happen. that's why a cure is so important.
Automatic man
King For A Couple Of Days
Automatic man
May 27th, 2005 at 03:51pm
Unprotected sex? I still say just don't be so loose. What do u mean ur having sex? Control yourself its not thaT HARD...
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
May 27th, 2005 at 03:57pm
We need it. And we need it fast.
Register