Animal abuse

AuthorMessage
anti social
Jackass
anti social
July 31st, 2007 at 04:40am
Lord Voldemort:
I believe that people who kill animals for their entertainment should be killed themselves.

what about the little boys who burn ants w/magniftying glasses & salt slugs?

but in general i agree people should definately be punished by the law
xBleeding_Heartsx
Geek
xBleeding_Heartsx
July 31st, 2007 at 07:35am
I hate that its sad
trisha_goes_rawr
Geek
trisha_goes_rawr
August 1st, 2007 at 03:55am
i just read a bulletin on myspace about this subject.

made me cry....

it's bullshit to kill innocent animals for clothing, and makeup, and all that other harmful shit...

they can't help themselves like we can, they can't defend themselves...it's sad...

makes me angry >:[
FandomLocked
King For A Couple Of Days
FandomLocked
March 23rd, 2011 at 05:54pm
I HATE ANIMAL ABUSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know hate is a strong word but I mean theres NO use in harming a poor defenseless little animal,I think it's just pure evil and the people who abuse them,I would indeed call them evil,Everytime I see an ASPCA commericl it triggers my emotions inside it's sad and sick when someone hurts a a living thing so precious
it just makes me both mad and sad when I hear of an animal who had died from their "owners" abuse I appricate the ASPCA doing everything they can to try and save them,They have hearts of Gold, I mean animals cant help what they do and dont do they dont have control like we do,there is no animal who desreves to go through the abuse even the ugliest animal is cute in they're own way. Its sad how many animals die from the abuse each day,some cases sadly never get reported and sometimes it's too late for the beautiful living creatures. I once wrote smething for school about animal abuse and I cried just writing it,it was so hard because the subject ment alot to me. I believe that animal abusers should be thrown in jail (no matter how minor the case may be) and maybe even be treated like there animals.
I love all animals and all animals deserve a chance to live. Someday the poor animal will die anyway,so why not give it the best life while it's living dont abuse the poor thing because you're sick of it,mad at or it,or just fed up with it. The people who abuse animals need mental help,I think that they should maybe be forced to watch the commericals and such of the abused animals,and maybe that would give them a change of heart,but I personally wouldn't give ANYONE a second chance with an animal who has a past of abusing them,I would send them to a mental hostipial and/or jail,I wish that all the abuse would stop,and that we lived in a better world
Garus
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Garus
March 25th, 2011 at 05:59am
If someone can beat an animal, they could probably do the same to a child.
Deernt.
Rotting On Here
Deernt.

Mibba Blog
April 3rd, 2011 at 01:32pm
Trillie
Trillie
April 10th, 2011 at 03:50pm
Deernt.:

I didn't know things like that really happened. I'm speechless...
Squid.
Squid.

Blog
April 10th, 2011 at 10:43pm
I only pointed this out before in the PETA thread.
But everyone was to busy being blah to except it...
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
April 10th, 2011 at 10:45pm
i think it'd be better if you don't mention the whole peta thing for your own sake Laughing just saying
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
April 10th, 2011 at 11:16pm
I found this one time. No
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGC9XtnHSU0&feature=player_embedded

The sound of those pigs sqealing is just too much. I can't believe that. Yeah, they had diseases but still.
Squid.
Squid.

Blog
April 11th, 2011 at 07:07pm
That stuff if just awful...it just makes me cry.
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
April 11th, 2011 at 07:11pm
The thing that bothers me about people is that they will watch videos and read info about animal abuse and shit an then say oh i'm never using this product again or i'm never eating meat again blah blah
then a week later they go back to doing the same stuff they did before.
Squid.
Squid.

Blog
April 11th, 2011 at 07:14pm
Yeah, that annoys me toooo.
People will be people.
Like anything else out there, you've got to be dedicated to what you believe/do.
Batfreak
Batfreak

Blog
April 13th, 2011 at 12:20pm
BELLY JO.:
The thing that bothers me about people is that they will watch videos and read info about animal abuse and shit an then say oh i'm never using this product again or i'm never eating meat again blah blah
then a week later they go back to doing the same stuff they did before.
Yea, if you're gonna be a vegatarian or whatever, do it. Don't say you're gonna and dont.
And my friend told me about someone that hunts deer and he shot a deer once and it was on the ground 'crying' and hurt. Whomever they were hunting with told him to put the deer out of it's misery so it wouldn't suffer..... no, he didn't touch it. He jus let it suffer 'til it died. Mad And for our musical at school, we need animal heads for one of the scenes and y'know no one can get FAKE animal heads, no, they have to get REAL ones. It disgusts everytime I see them. It's like "Really? You people are sick." My friend told me we shoot deer 'cause deer are over populating. I'm sorry, but I don't care. They're innocent animals. They don't deserve it. And I see commercials about a animal shelter taking in neglected and abused animals, and I swear to God I cry everytime I hear even jus the song from it, 'cause I know what commercial it is.
Squid.
Squid.

Blog
April 13th, 2011 at 04:38pm
The thing there is, cows and pigs are innocent too. But they get killed and suffer and what not. And it's all for eating. You can't only talk about one animal.
But that's sick that someone would prefer to let it suffer other then just shoot it. Ugh, I hate some people.
Fiesta Spider
Fiesta Spider
April 13th, 2011 at 04:40pm
I heard Greyhounds could get shot if they lost just 1 race, I mean it isn't that fair. Why should they get shot? They probably didn't get enough training or something. Another thing, pandas are being extinct because of people hunting them. This is from the WWF website:

Some poaching of pandas still occurs, and even low levels of poaching can have grave consequences for such an endangered species. Poaching incurs a 10 year jail sentence and although it is rare for poachers to intentionally kill a panda, some are injured or killed in traps and snares set for other animals, such as musk deer and black bears.

I don't think animals should be abused,or killed. I think they should be given another chance, I don't actually see the point in why people have to do bad things to these innocent animals
Squid.
Squid.

Blog
April 13th, 2011 at 04:48pm
I love the WWF Very Happy

But, yeah, I don't see why people have to kill innocent animals, for like, fur, or tusk.
It's just sick, and even more when it's for clothes or decoration. I mean, if it can be made fake out of other stuff and look just the same....then why not? Why STILL kill the animal?
Fiesta Spider
Fiesta Spider
April 13th, 2011 at 04:50pm
Killing an Animal is Probably like killing a Human, only they don't regret it.
Squid.
Squid.

Blog
April 13th, 2011 at 04:55pm
Or don't always get caught or punished the same.
Fiesta Spider
Fiesta Spider
April 13th, 2011 at 04:59pm
What is the point of killing more when lots have been killed for resources? Surely they can't have used it all on nonsense crap?
Register