Animal abuse

AuthorMessage
Lunchbox
King For A Couple Of Days
Lunchbox
May 27th, 2005 at 05:04am
kueibe:
Lunchbox:
Now, what would you think about someone who'd hurt him just for fun?

Shocked that's Hong Kong 's notes... where do you get this pic Question
well animal testing is an argumentative tropic, cuz that's not fair for those animals , on the other hand , lots of invention needs to prove they're safe for ppl use so those invention need to hv test on animals... however, as far as i know there are strict regulation to protect animals in those testing and ensure they don't suffer unnecessary pain in the testing... so am i just provide some information Idea and give some more viewpoint to look at this arguement

The problem with animal testing that it isn't supervised by anyone, so those restricts sre usualy ignored. The pic is on http://www.prijatelji-zivotinja.hr
You can find advice about pets there that is usefull, too.
kueibe
Idiot
kueibe
May 27th, 2005 at 05:13am
Lunchbox:
kueibe:
Lunchbox:

well animal testing is an argumentative tropic, cuz that's not fair for those animals , on the other hand , lots of invention needs to prove they're safe for ppl use so those invention need to hv test on animals... however, as far as i know there are strict regulation to protect animals in those testing and ensure they don't suffer unnecessary pain in the testing... so am i just provide some information Idea and give some more viewpoint to look at this arguement

The problem with animal testing that it isn't supervised by anyone, so those restricts sre usualy ignored. The pic is on http://www.prijatelji-zivotinja.hr

um... sorry Embarassed i forgot to state that in Hong Kong we do hv law and a gov. department to regulate animal test... I don't know whether there are some other countries hv somethings like this...
Lunchbox
Lunchbox
May 27th, 2005 at 05:16am
kueibe:
Lunchbox:
kueibe:
Lunchbox:

um... sorry Embarassed i forgot to state that in Hong Kong we do hv law and a gov. department to regulate animal test... I don't know whether there are some other countries hv somethings like this...

I'm not even sure if we have a law about animal testing in Cro. I'd have to ask someone...
By the way, did you go to the site? It has funny e-cards
kueibe
Idiot
kueibe
May 27th, 2005 at 05:25am
Lunchbox:
kueibe:
Lunchbox:
kueibe:
Lunchbox:

I'm not even sure if we have a law about animal testing in Cro. I'd have to ask someone...

um... I can't read the site, it just appear lots of question markin the screen ... Crying or Very sad
I wish to hv a look of those funny e-cards that you've mention!
HeatherElectric
Falling In Love With The Board
HeatherElectric
May 27th, 2005 at 05:27am
i think animal abuse should be stopped.i mean for crying out loud they are just like humans.yes they may walk on 4 legs while we walk on 2 but omg it is so cruel.those pictures have disturbed me now.im scared for life
Lunchbox
Lunchbox
May 27th, 2005 at 05:30am
darkpsycho:
i think animal abuse should be stopped.i mean for crying out loud they are just like humans.yes they may walk on 4 legs while we walk on 2 but omg it is so cruel.those pictures have disturbed me now.im scared for life

I agree. That's what I think aswel.
Lunchbox
Lunchbox
May 27th, 2005 at 05:30am
kueibe:
Lunchbox:
kueibe:
Lunchbox:
kueibe:
Lunchbox:

um... I can't read the site, it just appear lots of question markin the screen ... Crying or Very sad

Realy? I'll pm you some pics from e-cards if you want.
kueibe
Idiot
kueibe
May 27th, 2005 at 05:35am
Lunchbox:
kueibe:
Lunchbox:
kueibe:
Lunchbox:
kueibe:
Lunchbox:

Realy? I'll pm you some pics from e-cards if you want.

sure!!! thanks a lot!!! Very Happy
Comrade182
Comrade182
May 27th, 2005 at 05:36am
I don't agree with animal crueltly. Or animal testing. But remember these are two seperate issues.

Animal cruelty happens at homes and generally everywhere, theres a certain line between disapline (i.e. smacking an animal when it's bad) and beating animals and negecting them. If you don't want an animal why get it in the first place??? Also if you can' handle it, hand it over to the RSPCA or the respective animal group!

Animal testing happens in labs and cosmetic companies (although I believe thats stopped now!) I dont agree with testing medicians and experimenting with animals, I also don't agree with disecting animals for 'scientific investigation' in schools. Just read a damn book!
I Heart Bunney
I Heart Bunney
May 27th, 2005 at 06:23am
I hate animal testing, I wish it would stop!!!
Lunchbox
Lunchbox
May 27th, 2005 at 06:29am
Comrade182:
I don't agree with animal crueltly. Or animal testing. But remember these are two seperate issues.

Animal cruelty happens at homes and generally everywhere, theres a certain line between disapline (i.e. smacking an animal when it's bad) and beating animals and negecting them. If you don't want an animal why get it in the first place??? Also if you can' handle it, hand it over to the RSPCA or the respective animal group!

Animal testing happens in labs and cosmetic companies (although I believe thats stopped now!) I dont agree with testing medicians and experimenting with animals, I also don't agree with disecting animals for 'scientific investigation' in schools. Just read a damn book!

Yeah, but I mentioned making fur coeats and people putting firecrackers in cats asses.
Comrade182
Comrade182
May 27th, 2005 at 06:32am
I don't agree with fur coats, or the firewracker thing. Thats just nasty, maybe it should be done to them, see how they feel!

I watched an animal protestor throw red paint over loads of fur coats once, one the funniest things I've ever seen, but with a good meaning!

It's not nice the way they kill an animal to get it's fur either! Sad
Lunchbox
Lunchbox
May 27th, 2005 at 06:34am
Comrade182:
I don't agree with fur coats, or the firewracker thing. Thats just nasty, maybe it should be done to them, see how they feel!

I watched an animal protestor throw red paint over loads of fur coats once, one the funniest things I've ever seen, but with a good meaning!

I agree. That's the worst tipe of stealing 'cause mother nature gave them that fur and we have fake stuff anyway.
rhcpnat
Geek
rhcpnat
May 27th, 2005 at 07:00am
i dont agree with ANY FORM OF ANIMAL CRUELTY!what is the point of it?!
i had to do a presentaion on it a few months back and i got a high mark for it(i didnt care about the mark i just wanted to get my views across)
Trouble Bound Castaway
Trouble Bound Castaway
May 27th, 2005 at 07:05am
Comrade182:

It's pathetic to still see people killing animals for only fashion...If they wanted coats,why not just skin some fucking kids instead!?
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
May 27th, 2005 at 09:05am
I think those pictures are very misleading

yes, we can all feel sorry for them if we see cute animals hurt
but if you have a problem with it, go to an animal testing facility, and ask for them to test biological science on you instead of a bunny

most people here will say that we're equal to animals, and honestly there's no equality in the universe at all
I would rather have rabbits tested on than you

and without testing anything we'll never find the cure for cancer or AIDS, so I think testing should continue, and that's not really animal abuse, so you're being unfair to the opposition, which makes me doubt you and not want to believe you if you're going to call it abuse

abuse is really harming an animal, with intention of harming

because of you I made the "no propaganda rule"
*Saint Ana*
Geek
*Saint Ana*
May 27th, 2005 at 11:41am
animals are to be loved. just like us. maybe some of us didnt realize this but animals have their own feelings. when people hurt us, we cry and all. but when people hurt animals, we dont know. we will know when we see the blood coming out of their bodies.

i'm an animal lover. that's why i'm saying this.
r a c h a e l
Basket Case
r a c h a e l
May 27th, 2005 at 12:08pm
Okay, well I'm against anything to do with cruelty to animals, show me an RSPCA advert and I'm in tears.
I hate animal testing when it's for things we don't need such as cosmetics, and perfumes. But if it's a cure to a disease that could save hundred's or even million's of peoples lives, I'll let them get on with it..
Animal testing is cruel to animals, but who would you prefer it happen to, a human who has a family and friends, or an animal?
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
May 27th, 2005 at 12:15pm
Noise and Kisses:
Okay, well I'm against anything to do with cruelty to animals, show me an RSPCA advert and I'm in tears.
I hate animal testing when it's for things we don't need such as cosmetics, and perfumes. But if it's a cure to a disease that could save hundred's or even million's of peoples lives, I'll let them get on with it..
Animal testing is cruel to animals, but who would you prefer it happen to, a human who has a family and friends, or an animal?
animals have family and friends too, but they aren't as sophisticated as humans
r a c h a e l
Basket Case
r a c h a e l
May 27th, 2005 at 12:24pm
spill_no_sick:
Noise and Kisses:
animals have family and friends too, but they aren't as sophisticated as humans
Yeah, I forgot to add that in somewhere..
Register