Animal abuse

AuthorMessage
English_Idiot*
King For A Couple Of Days
English_Idiot*
May 29th, 2005 at 01:08pm
arr the poor creatures i really hav no comment to this topic other than its so wrong to harm something that is so sweet and did not deserve it
anneka-x
Idiot
anneka-x
June 3rd, 2005 at 12:06pm
i am really against animal cruelty, animals are like humans, they have feelings too, just they cant show if they're hurt, a human only knows that when theres blood pouring out of their body of where-ever. how would you like it if you were skinned alive just for another persons greed. how would you like it if you were left outside for like a month with no food or water while it was snowing. how would you like it if you were beaten to death just because it makes some people feel hard when they kill something. how would you like it if you were killed for no apparent reason at all.

if any of you people live in detroit, i think its one of the worst cruelty places in america. just watch animal planet (570) on tv every week night st 5.00pm and you'll know wh y.

and when im older me n my friend are working all over the world saving animals n solving cruelty cases......and no i havnt just said tht ive been planing it since i could talk
Lunchbox
Lunchbox
June 3rd, 2005 at 12:29pm
green_day_rule!:
i am really against animal cruelty, animals are like humans, they have feelings too, just they cant show if they're hurt, a human only knows that when theres blood pouring out of their body of where-ever. how would you like it if you were skinned alive just for another persons greed. how would you like it if you were left outside for like a month with no food or water while it was snowing. how would you like it if you were beaten to death just because it makes some people feel hard when they kill something. how would you like it if you were killed for no apparent reason at all.

if any of you people live in detroit, i think its one of the worst cruelty places in america. just watch animal planet (570) on tv every week night st 5.00pm and you'll know wh y.

and when im older me n my friend are working all over the world saving animals n solving cruelty cases......and no i havnt just said tht ive been planing it since i could talk

I don't live in detroit, but I know what people do to animals. There are a lot of people who abuse animals 'cause they are bored. People think that it's not importaint, but those guys who killed a homeles guy out of boredom too probobly abused animals before and got away with it.
American_IDIOT_89
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
American_IDIOT_89
June 4th, 2005 at 03:41pm
how can anyone not have a heart and treat animals like shit? Crying or Very sad they are so lovable...i just dont understand it...i could never hit an animal or kill them
Lunchbox
Lunchbox
June 4th, 2005 at 05:13pm
American_IDIOT_89:
how can anyone not have a heart and treat animals like shit? Crying or Very sad they are so lovable...i just dont understand it...i could never hit an animal or kill them

lucky there are people like us. Wink
pet_da_panda
Jackass
pet_da_panda
June 4th, 2005 at 06:11pm
THose pictures are disturbing. I dont agree with animal testing at all
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
June 6th, 2005 at 06:02pm
I highly disagree with animal testing. But I believe some animal activists go too far, extreme straight edgers especially. They are fricken bombing up buildings that they think test animals. It's like fighting fire with fire, it won't work. You can't kill violence with even more violence. And if I were them, I wouldn't sink down to the level of the animal testers, be loud but peaceful.
vigtibbetts
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
vigtibbetts
June 20th, 2005 at 03:58pm
i totally disagree with animal testing, its cruel and the argument about animals having less morality and intellect is unsound if we are better then why have we not come up with solutions for this issue and our morality is screwed up if this is what we choose to do to those defencless
The Duck's Nuts
Falling In Love With The Board
The Duck's Nuts
June 22nd, 2005 at 09:29pm
do you know what my brother and my puppy found in oour rubbish bin ahwile ago? a little puppy, it was really tiny, i don't remember the breed bit it had it's whisker's shaved off, as well as half it's fur, and lucky my brother found it when he did, coz the next morning was when the garbage trucks came, so it would've been killed...

it was like 6/7 at night and my dog downstairs, who is the one i had to put down almost a week ago, wouldn't stop barking, so then my puppy upstairs, oscar kept barking back at her, so my brother took Oscar outside and he went out to where the rubbish nins were, and that's when my brother heard the puppy, the poor thing, it's gonna be scarred for life now Sad
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
June 22nd, 2005 at 09:32pm
and do you know what the korean's do, those bastards, they eat cats and dogs, domestoc ones, they put them in cages, so that they're rally cramped, and they slow-boil the cats and dogs, coz apparently it tastes better, it's bad enough that they kill the cats and dogs, but it's horrible coz their deahs are really slow and painful... i think there was something else they did, but i can't remember, i read this in an article last year sometime...
Rage&Love
Rage&Love
June 24th, 2005 at 04:05pm
question_everything:
and do you know what the korean's do, those bastards, they eat cats and dogs, domestoc ones, they put them in cages, so that they're rally cramped, and they slow-boil the cats and dogs, coz apparently it tastes better, it's bad enough that they kill the cats and dogs, but it's horrible coz their deahs are really slow and painful... i think there was something else they did, but i can't remember, i read this in an article last year sometime...

oh my god thats sooo out of order!!
I'm strongly against animal cruelty and always will be! I don't know how people can club seals, kill elephants for their tusks, brake cats backs with weights just to see if this painkiller works for us humans to use, killing dolphins any cruelty i hate!
I mean how would the people who commit it feel? And the govenment don't even look upon it as much of a crime! If the same acts were commited on people it would be inhumane yet animals its fine! Well animals have rights too!
CRazy bread
Geek
CRazy bread
June 26th, 2005 at 04:09pm
I'm really strongly against animal cruelty and animal testing . I got really angry coz i was reading an article about how the goverment has given permission for this one guy to kill 300 sharks a week coz the population in british waters is abundant enough to supply some restuarants in Korea or china or somewhere with shark fin soup.

They cut off the sharks dorsal fins, nothing else then chuck the shark back in to die coz it can't swim without the fin. I can't see why the goverment doesn't see that the shark pop. is low round China or wherever because of the overfishing!!!

i feel so helpless coz i don't know what i can do to try and stop this and other such cruelty!
Pessimistic.loser
Idiot
Pessimistic.loser
June 27th, 2005 at 05:59pm
I hate that fact that people kill animals and torture them for fun. I hate it that people wear fur and kill animals for the sake of looking good and I hate the fact that people test on animals because they need to know that certain things won't affect them and their skin.
Animals deserve to be treated good, they have needs just like humans do. I think it's horrible that people think animals are just here for entertainment and their uses, animals are living, breathing creatures that shouldn't be eaten, tested on, or skinned. 'tis what I think...
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
July 1st, 2005 at 01:43pm
i dont eat animals and i dont wear animals, adn i volunteer at an animal sanctuary for abused and injured birds, like eagles and falcons and all kinds of owls and storks, from like everywhere and it so sad to see the animals that come in there.Peopel who abuse should be as severly punished as those who abuse children. Getting off with a fine isnt good enough. They are just going to go out and get more defenseless animals. The animals that are tested on for scientific reasons had no choice in the matter, why should one dog die a test subject and become mutated and deformed while another dog lives happy? animals should not be tested on in any situation. wearing animals is just awful, what does it accomplish? killing innocent animals so you can look "good" is wrong on so many levels and its one thing to eat animals but i dont, have u seen the way the are kept?some animals never even see the light of day, they are caged up until they are ready to eat and thats cruel.
http://www.peta.org is a good website to go on, it tells you stores that sell animal fur such as wet seal and others that dont and all kinds of things you can do to get active in the fight for animal rights.
eberneezer_egghead
eberneezer_egghead
July 2nd, 2005 at 09:31am
Now, Im not exactly an animal lover, but tis so cruel to harm and abuse them. And the problem is getting worse.
Spirit Of '77
Spirit Of '77
July 2nd, 2005 at 12:05pm
abusing animals is mean. what the fuck have they ever done to you? and besides, theyre just as much a living creature as any human is.

and what if someone abused my son kozmo? that'd be sadSad

my brother's really into stuff like this. well, when i say into i mean "into being against". he's a vegetarian execpt when he eats tacos, and when he eats those he's like "im sorry cows! it waswrong for them to slaughter you! please forgive me!".
Automatic man
Automatic man
July 4th, 2005 at 07:06pm
xAnarchy4theUSAx:
abusing animals is mean. what the fuck have they ever done to you? and besides, theyre just as much a living creature as any human is.

and what if someone abused my son kozmo? that'd be sadSad

my brother's really into stuff like this. well, when i say into i mean "into being against". he's a vegetarian execpt when he eats tacos, and when he eats those he's like "im sorry cows! it waswrong for them to slaughter you! please forgive me!".

Heh abusing animals, I'd make a sexual harassmen joke but theres no time for that. heh your borhters into-Anyway, its all relative for me. If its to try and cure a disease like caancer I'm all for it, but if its for shampoo manufacturers needless to say...
gen16
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
gen16
July 5th, 2005 at 03:27pm
any form of violence against an animal is unacceptable. humans abuse of their power, and that's why things go so wrong around the planet.

we're supposed to be here to live in harmony with every species of the creation. Nobody should hurt people and animals. I think the most important thing to remember is not to do to the others what you don't want them to do to you.

And for experiences on animals, if we have to hurt to find what product is right for us, there is a problem. There are better solutions, I'm sure. That is a question of RESPECT.
zdf_jammin
Geek
zdf_jammin
July 5th, 2005 at 04:35pm
I hunt, and i really dont think thats abuse. well actually, i dont like hunting, its a bore, but a lot of the meat is sent to shelters and stuff.

but abuse is wrong. it can cause really bad mental problems with people, causing killers possibly.

animal testing has certain limits, and doing it for medical reasons is great, especially since you could be saving a lot of lives and be risking one chimps, think about it.

activists are stupid. it only takes organized people with the right ideals to fix something, not protesting. DUR
Sylar
Sylar
July 6th, 2005 at 02:38am
I see abuse as a unnecessary and wrong. Yes in SOME (like 1 in 50 cases) it's acceptable, but when fucktards boot the shit out of their pets and starve them for no reason it's horrible. It's cruel and the consequences should be much, much harsher than the pet simply being taken away from the owner.
Register