Animal abuse

AuthorMessage
Hideing_From_Myself
Geek
Hideing_From_Myself
July 9th, 2005 at 05:24am
READ THIS IT'S TRUE TOO

Hello people this is my story...It might be long but just read it and if u think it's sad tell other people to read it...

About two months ago I found 5baby two week old kittens and their mama
We had to give away two cuz the neighbor kids wanted them and said they found them a trying to steal them three times when they were two weeks old so my stupid mother said that when they were done nursing that they could have two cuz we couldn't keep them all....

Now two days ago....
Two days ago my little brother and his neighbor friend were fighting{the neighbor's name is Aj}...so Aj broke into a house that nobody lives in and tried to blame it on my little brother and so early my brother{Ben} had let the kittens out for a walk in the backyard and then I was trying to pick them up cuz I had to go RIGHT THEN so I told my older sister to go pick them up cuz I had to leave so in the 2-8mins that she was taking to go Aj{the neighbor} grabbed the kitten and ran of course no one saw him but these two other girls who were with him....so later when I got back my sister said that lickity{one of the kittens}{my favorite kitten} hadn’t come back and ran away and so I went looking for him at 2 in the morning all around my block and couldn't find him so I thought that the neighbor kids took him and since it was 2 in the morning I couldn't go over there so I went to bed ...the next morning about noon I went to the neighbor girls house and asked her if she had seen my kitten and she said that aj had him so we went to this other house that we thought no one lived in and aj hung out there all the time so we went there and we looked though to front door window and there was my baby kitten on the floor and I thought "thank u god at least something in my life goes right"...I thought he was asleep…so we ran around to the back of the house{we meaning me my brother and the neighbor girl}we went inside and the kitten didn’t move it was DEADit’s eyes were open and it’s mouth and it was hard ad a rock……I touched it to see if it was dead I ran out of the house screaming and crying I ran up my street into my house screaming, yelling and crying all at the same time “HE’S DEAD AJ KILLED HIM” “ HE’S DEAD” HE’S DEAD OMFG,HE’S GONE FOREVER” My mom was in the living room at the time and my sister came running down the hall yelling “WHO THE FUCK KILLED MY CAT”?!?!?!GRRRR…My dad came out of his room asking what was wrong and I was sobbing and crying so much that in the first 5mins that I knew he was dead I had a head ache……my dad lazily drove up the street to Aj’s house and asked him if he knew were our kitten was he said that he had had it that night but it ran away from him right next to that house so my mom and dad and sister went inside to clean up the mess there was two spots of blood on the floor…… so my sister picked it up and put it in the bag…my dad called the police and then I owner of the house came and was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO mad cuz he had bought a lot of new stuff and put it in there and aj took bleach and draino and poured it EVERYWHERE on the walls EVERYWHERE…………Later that day another neighbor told my sister that aj said that that cat was beat to death with a hammer……this kid is sick the worst part is that the little boy didn’t even care and also his mom is NEVER home so he’s walking around at 3:00am in the morning

Guess what …………this little boy is Nine {9}!!!!!!! And already killing 8week old other people’s kittens……

What do u think will happen when he grows up to be older he’s already killing……

What’s next for this nine year old???
Hideing_From_Myself
Geek
Hideing_From_Myself
July 9th, 2005 at 05:24am
HE KILLED MY 8WEEK OLD KITTEN
swift2go
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
swift2go
July 14th, 2005 at 06:25pm
animals have feelings just like us. They get depressed, they get happy, they get sad. So why do some people think it is okay to hurt and abuse an animal. They kick them across the room. WOuld you kick your little siter across the room everytime she did something bad or when she accidentally peed herself. If your human and have a concience, no, you wouldn't. Animals are way smarter than humans are. Just because we are bigger doesn't mean we are stronger. I was down in arizona the other day. I went into a bar and they had deer and moose heads everywhere. I guess that is okay. I dont know. But when they said it is no big deal, there are to many of them anyway so it doesnt really matter what happens to them. That hurt me. So... What, it doesnt matter if a few humans get killed. Apperently not since were over populated anyways. Who cares? Animals feel the same things we feel. Just because they cant express themselves in a language we can understand, doesnt mean they arent as important.
The Duck's Nuts
Falling In Love With The Board
The Duck's Nuts
August 2nd, 2005 at 03:29am
warning_05:
question_everything:
and do you know what the korean's do, those bastards, they eat cats and dogs, domestoc ones, they put them in cages, so that they're rally cramped, and they slow-boil the cats and dogs, coz apparently it tastes better, it's bad enough that they kill the cats and dogs, but it's horrible coz their deahs are really slow and painful... i think there was something else they did, but i can't remember, i read this in an article last year sometime...

oh my god thats sooo out of order!!
I'm strongly against animal cruelty and always will be! I don't know how people can club seals, kill elephants for their tusks, brake cats backs with weights just to see if this painkiller works for us humans to use, killing dolphins any cruelty i hate!
I mean how would the people who commit it feel? And the govenment don't even look upon it as much of a crime! If the same acts were commited on people it would be inhumane yet animals its fine! Well animals have rights too!

me too, i just don't understand how people can do it. though, i can't even squish a cocraoch, though, they scare me.
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
August 2nd, 2005 at 03:31am
CRazy bread:
I'm really strongly against animal cruelty and animal testing . I got really angry coz i was reading an article about how the goverment has given permission for this one guy to kill 300 sharks a week coz the population in british waters is abundant enough to supply some restuarants in Korea or china or somewhere with shark fin soup.

They cut off the sharks dorsal fins, nothing else then chuck the shark back in to die coz it can't swim without the fin. I can't see why the goverment doesn't see that the shark pop. is low round China or wherever because of the overfishing!!!

i feel so helpless coz i don't know what i can do to try and stop this and other such cruelty!

WHAT!? those bastards! how can they do that? it's bad enough that they cut off theri fins, but that they just chuck them back to the water to die? bastards!
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
August 2nd, 2005 at 03:34am
Pessimistic.loser:
I hate that fact that people kill animals and torture them for fun. I hate it that people wear fur and kill animals for the sake of looking good and I hate the fact that people test on animals because they need to know that certain things won't affect them and their skin.
Animals deserve to be treated good, they have needs just like humans do. I think it's horrible that people think animals are just here for entertainment and their uses, animals are living, breathing creatures that shouldn't be eaten, tested on, or skinned. 'tis what I think...

i hate it too, and i hate how people think that animals aren't important, and they treat them like they're just objects not living beings, and i don't get it how they can take pleasure in animals pain. and i hate that too, when they wear fur, have they not heard of fo fur? gah! and have you seen that video for jlo's "get right" apparently she wores REAL fur in that, the bitch!
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
August 2nd, 2005 at 03:47am
I_worship_tre_cool:
i dont eat animals and i dont wear animals, adn i volunteer at an animal sanctuary for abused and injured birds, like eagles and falcons and all kinds of owls and storks, from like everywhere and it so sad to see the animals that come in there.Peopel who abuse should be as severly punished as those who abuse children. Getting off with a fine isnt good enough. They are just going to go out and get more defenseless animals. The animals that are tested on for scientific reasons had no choice in the matter, why should one dog die a test subject and become mutated and deformed while another dog lives happy? animals should not be tested on in any situation. wearing animals is just awful, what does it accomplish? killing innocent animals so you can look "good" is wrong on so many levels and its one thing to eat animals but i dont, have u seen the way the are kept?some animals never even see the light of day, they are caged up until they are ready to eat and thats cruel.
http://www.peta.org is a good website to go on, it tells you stores that sell animal fur such as wet seal and others that dont and all kinds of things you can do to get active in the fight for animal rights.

hehe, peta! i remember that episode of south park.

anyway, it is wrong that all they get is a slap on the wrist for abusing animals, and that's coz these people don't think that animals are very important. and i suppose it's the same with humans, they don't all have equal rights, some of us are so lucky compared to those in certain country, here we are, on our computers in our homes, not having to worry about where we're gonan sleep, where we're gonna get food or if we'll be alive tommorow. while there are people out there, who don't have a warm bed to sleep in, food to eat and the people around them are dying. it's just not fair.

though, i;m not happy that they stoped tail docking in QLD (australia) coz i have 2 rotweiler puppies, one is i think 3 months the othet one is at least 10 months, and they have their tails, where the ones i ahd before these 2 didn't, one of them was born with a stump of a tial and the otehr one got hers docked. and if she didn't have hers docked, she would have been royally fucked. coz in bigger dogs (small dogs are fine with tails) having a long tail is not good for their hips, and he already had hip problems, and if she had a tail we would have had to have put her down a lot sooner than we did. which is why i think that they should still be able to dock their tails in bigger dogs, but not smaller breeds. but see, some people think that docking their tails was just to do with fashion. but it's not. and like my male puppy (the 10 month old one) is always there biting his tail, coz he has fleas, which is another downside to bigger dogs having tails, it's just more room for fleas, plus that and when he wags hos tail, if you're standing near him, it hurts coz his tail is big and powerful and he wags it really fast.
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
August 2nd, 2005 at 03:53am
gen16:
any form of violence against an animal is unacceptable. humans abuse of their power, and that's why things go so wrong around the planet.

we're supposed to be here to live in harmony with every species of the creation. Nobody should hurt people and animals. I think the most important thing to remember is not to do to the others what you don't want them to do to you.

And for experiences on animals, if we have to hurt to find what product is right for us, there is a problem. There are better solutions, I'm sure. That is a question of RESPECT.

i had to wirte this letter to the editor for RE last term, to do with the enviroment and shit and about our duty as christsins, and i had to use a bible reference. andyway, i use one that was something about (i don't remember it exactly) god made humas to rule over all other living things, and it was our duty to take care of them. and it is.
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
August 2nd, 2005 at 04:02am
Hideing_From_Myself:
READ THIS IT'S TRUE TOO

Hello people this is my story...It might be long but just read it and if u think it's sad tell other people to read it...

About two months ago I found 5baby two week old kittens and their mama
We had to give away two cuz the neighbor kids wanted them and said they found them a trying to steal them three times when they were two weeks old so my stupid mother said that when they were done nursing that they could have two cuz we couldn't keep them all....

Now two days ago....
Two days ago my little brother and his neighbor friend were fighting{the neighbor's name is Aj}...so Aj broke into a house that nobody lives in and tried to blame it on my little brother and so early my brother{Ben} had let the kittens out for a walk in the backyard and then I was trying to pick them up cuz I had to go RIGHT THEN so I told my older sister to go pick them up cuz I had to leave so in the 2-8mins that she was taking to go Aj{the neighbor} grabbed the kitten and ran of course no one saw him but these two other girls who were with him....so later when I got back my sister said that lickity{one of the kittens}{my favorite kitten} hadn’t come back and ran away and so I went looking for him at 2 in the morning all around my block and couldn't find him so I thought that the neighbor kids took him and since it was 2 in the morning I couldn't go over there so I went to bed ...the next morning about noon I went to the neighbor girls house and asked her if she had seen my kitten and she said that aj had him so we went to this other house that we thought no one lived in and aj hung out there all the time so we went there and we looked though to front door window and there was my baby kitten on the floor and I thought "thank u god at least something in my life goes right"...I thought he was asleep…so we ran around to the back of the house{we meaning me my brother and the neighbor girl}we went inside and the kitten didn’t move it was DEADit’s eyes were open and it’s mouth and it was hard ad a rock……I touched it to see if it was dead I ran out of the house screaming and crying I ran up my street into my house screaming, yelling and crying all at the same time “HE’S DEAD AJ KILLED HIM” “ HE’S DEAD” HE’S DEAD OMFG,HE’S GONE FOREVER” My mom was in the living room at the time and my sister came running down the hall yelling “WHO THE FUCK KILLED MY CAT”?!?!?!GRRRR…My dad came out of his room asking what was wrong and I was sobbing and crying so much that in the first 5mins that I knew he was dead I had a head ache……my dad lazily drove up the street to Aj’s house and asked him if he knew were our kitten was he said that he had had it that night but it ran away from him right next to that house so my mom and dad and sister went inside to clean up the mess there was two spots of blood on the floor…… so my sister picked it up and put it in the bag…my dad called the police and then I owner of the house came and was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO mad cuz he had bought a lot of new stuff and put it in there and aj took bleach and draino and poured it EVERYWHERE on the walls EVERYWHERE…………Later that day another neighbor told my sister that aj said that that cat was beat to death with a hammer……this kid is sick the worst part is that the little boy didn’t even care and also his mom is NEVER home so he’s walking around at 3:00am in the morning

Guess what …………this little boy is Nine {9}!!!!!!! And already killing 8week old other people’s kittens……

What do u think will happen when he grows up to be older he’s already killing……

What’s next for this nine year old???

Shocked that little bastard!
St.JimmyT9109
Geek
St.JimmyT9109
August 2nd, 2005 at 04:03am
ppl have gotten too obesessed with this topic...i hate peta for that...i mean...its a fuckin rat...theres more of them then there r ppl...and alot of ppl r afraid of them...and they do testing on humans too....and if u dont eat meat because it "hurts the cows" then ur stupid...my family owns a farm and we treat them pretty damn good
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
August 2nd, 2005 at 04:23am
swift2go:
animals have feelings just like us. They get depressed, they get happy, they get sad. So why do some people think it is okay to hurt and abuse an animal. They kick them across the room. WOuld you kick your little siter across the room everytime she did something bad or when she accidentally peed herself. If your human and have a concience, no, you wouldn't. Animals are way smarter than humans are. Just because we are bigger doesn't mean we are stronger. I was down in arizona the other day. I went into a bar and they had deer and moose heads everywhere. I guess that is okay. I dont know. But when they said it is no big deal, there are to many of them anyway so it doesnt really matter what happens to them. That hurt me. So... What, it doesnt matter if a few humans get killed. Apperently not since were over populated anyways. Who cares? Animals feel the same things we feel. Just because they cant express themselves in a language we can understand, doesnt mean they arent as important.

animals can express a couple of feelings, for instance, one of my old dogs (Butch, we had to put him down about 9 months ago) he'd always come up to us (me, my mum, my brother, one of my sisters, but not my other sister, coz she never came out to see them) and he's rub his head agains you, which was his way of showing affection.

and animlas attack people, because they themselves have been abused, and then it's sad, because they then put the animals down, and how is it the animals fault if they were abused? and like with BUtch, he could have grown up to be a very vicous dog, if he had of been mean to him, and neglected him, but we didn't, and he turned out to be the best dog we ever had, he cared more for us than he did for himslef, he always wanted to make sure that we were safe, and he was really protective of us, and he'd always be able to make you feel happy, no matter how down you were feeling.

we also had another dog, Sasha, who was his sister (we also had to put her down, a couple of months ago) she was also a really good dog, but not like Butch. anyway, my dad had this friend called John, and whenever he'd come over to our house, the dog's didn;t like him, coz he'd tease them. and it was funny coz when Oscar (my 10 month old puppy) saw him for the first time, he did not like John at all, and he barked at him continually, i think he knew what John had done to Butch and Sash. anyway, speaking of Oscar, if you get a squeaky toy or two, and if you speak it/them enough, Oscar will start howling, and my brother and sister do it quite a lot to him, and he gets so distressd, you can see the look in his eyes, it'a a really sad look, it's the look that he used to have in his eyes, coz he was the runt of the litter, and there were the two older 7 month old dogs, from the previous litter, and they gave him a hard time, which is why we have to keep Oscar drugged up, coz he's sacred of everything, and he can become quite vicous if he dooesn't have his meds.

and when we brought Oscar home for the first time, he ate, and ate and ate and ate and ate. becaue the people we got him from (one of them was a vet nurse) only gave him and his brothers and sisters, ONE meal a day, ONE! they were 8 week old puupies for crying out loud! you can't just gove them one meal a day, that's just cruel. and also, seeing as Oscar was the smallest, he got pushed around, and a lot of his food was taken off him, which is why he used to get very defensive when it came to food, if you gave him a bone or a pigs ear, you could not walk past him, coz he'd go for you.

and one time after this dog obidiance thing, Oscar was given a pigs ear, and this other puppy just looked at him, and Oscar went for him. thatkfully, that doesn't happy anymore, because of 2 things, the drugs and our new puppy, Bella, he's become way more gentler since we got her, and he teachers her things liek Sasha did with Oscar, she's sit there and just lecture Oscar, she's just bark and bark at him, it was funny to watch, and now Oscar does the same thing with Bella. though Bella can be such a little bitch, she whines all the time, and she does it coz she knows that we'll here her and get Oscar to lay off her. and she squelas liek a seal, which is why she reminds me of Sash, coz Sash reminded me of a seal.
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
August 2nd, 2005 at 04:30am
St.JimmyT9109:
ppl have gotten too obesessed with this topic...i hate peta for that...i mean...its a fuckin rat...theres more of them then there r ppl...and alot of ppl r afraid of them...and they do testing on humans too....and if u dont eat meat because it "hurts the cows" then ur stupid...my family owns a farm and we treat them pretty damn good

your family is not everybody, not everyone trats animals the right way. and no, it is far more than rats that get tested on, and rats have the right to live just as much as humans do. you are obviously misinformed.
!nsomn!ac punk
Jackass
!nsomn!ac punk
August 2nd, 2005 at 05:54am
some people are sick how could you hurt an animal i would dream of doing that to my pets. why get a pet if your going to hurt it. it's just stupid.
St.JimmyT9109
Geek
St.JimmyT9109
August 2nd, 2005 at 07:44pm
question_everything:
St.JimmyT9109:

your family is not everybody, not everyone trats animals the right way. and no, it is far more than rats that get tested on, and rats have the right to live just as much as humans do. you are obviously misinformed.

there's regulations and the gov. checkst o make sure u treat the animals correctly where i live and i kno theres more than rats...but if one of ur best friends is dying from cancer...would u rather it be them or an animal
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
August 3rd, 2005 at 07:50am
St.JimmyT9109:
question_everything:
St.JimmyT9109:

there's regulations and the gov. checkst o make sure u treat the animals correctly where i live and i kno theres more than rats...but if one of ur best friends is dying from cancer...would u rather it be them or an animal

my best friend DID die from cancer, it doesn't matter that he was a dog, he was still my best friend. besides, humans are animals too, and if it for medical research, than that's better when they do tests on them for cosmetics and shit.
FUCK GSB
Banned
FUCK GSB
August 3rd, 2005 at 07:58am
St.JimmyT9109:
question_everything:
St.JimmyT9109:

what's with all the ignorant people on this site! you are a fucking dumbass redneck! your family might raise your cows right...which is probably not true..if you have some huge farm that produces a lot of cows....in that case...then you are probably using steroids..and other growth hormones on the cows. then when you sell the cows....the government doesn't do shit to make it good for people! It gets processed and during that poisons are put into the meat....stuff to make you addicted to it.....stuff to make you get sick.....stuff to make you hungry.....if the meat is from fast food restaraunts then chances are the meat has so many chemicals and other crap put into it that is NOT good for you that all the flavor has been taken out of it so they have to put artificial flavoring in it so that it has the meat flavor....and this goes for most foods not just meat. Also like I already said...THERE IS ALREADY A CURE FOR CANCER!
eberneezer_egghead
eberneezer_egghead
August 3rd, 2005 at 11:08am
I think there should be a bigger punishment for animal abusers.
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
August 3rd, 2005 at 11:44am
eberneezer_egghead:
I think there should be a bigger punishment for animal abusers.

agreed.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
August 3rd, 2005 at 07:29pm
I'm against it but I think that straight edge groups and such aren't making a statemnt as much as they are just terrorizing people.
St.JimmyT9109
Geek
St.JimmyT9109
August 3rd, 2005 at 09:10pm
rar:
St.JimmyT9109:
question_everything:
St.JimmyT9109:

what's with all the ignorant people on this site! you are a fucking dumbass redneck! your family might raise your cows right...which is probably not true..if you have some huge farm that produces a lot of cows....in that case...then you are probably using steroids..and other growth hormones on the cows. then when you sell the cows....the government doesn't do shit to make it good for people! It gets processed and during that poisons are put into the meat....stuff to make you addicted to it.....stuff to make you get sick.....stuff to make you hungry.....if the meat is from fast food restaraunts then chances are the meat has so many chemicals and other crap put into it that is NOT good for you that all the flavor has been taken out of it so they have to put artificial flavoring in it so that it has the meat flavor....and this goes for most foods not just meat. Also like I already said...THERE IS ALREADY A CURE FOR CANCER!

and ppl dont use steroids on themselves? if u have an inhaler then u pry take steroids cuz theyre in them...and when it gets processed all they do is cut the meat....wtf is with the poisons r u stupid...theyre not gonna put poison in r food...they put vegatable fillers in it at the fast food places to make it cheaper and thats y it tastes like shit there..and what is the cure for cancer??
Register