Animal abuse

AuthorMessage
joely
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
joely
September 10th, 2005 at 08:26am
I don't & cannot see any reason for any sort of animal cruelty at all!
Yeah, humans are the dominating species but that don't give any ones that inflict animal cruelty the right to do so at all.

Also, testing on aminals is a riduculous way to go about it because the products being tested are intended for humans.
And I've seen pics of some of the going ons that take place in labs, & it made me physically sick seeing it.
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
September 10th, 2005 at 11:59am
there is no need for animal cruelty, its just wrong and diminishing
...Mike.&.Ike...
Idiot
...Mike.&.Ike...
September 11th, 2005 at 09:43pm
Cat in the microwave? cat in a bottle? turtle ashtrays? i have a cat and a turtle and i do not like to think of things like that...
whoa
King For A Couple Of Days
whoa
September 15th, 2005 at 05:56pm
Animals do not deserve to get treated horribly. People who treat animals so cruelly really do deserve to get caught.
rokoutgurl55
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
rokoutgurl55
October 23rd, 2005 at 11:17pm
i have a dog that was severly abused when i got him from the humane society.They were about to put him to sleep because he was so scared and they figured he really had nothing to live for, but then almost exactly that minute, i walked in before they were sending him to "the room". I was like yelling no,no! but so then they heard me and stopped for a moment. blah,blah,blah then i got him. Now, since ive had him for more thanabout 4 years, he is one of the best dogs i think i have ever had in my life. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!
rokoutgurl55
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
rokoutgurl55
October 23rd, 2005 at 11:19pm
and by the way i think any one that abuses an animal like the one i have right now, that we recieved after its "abuse-ism" it should be a law that anything some1 does to an animal should be done to them!!!!!!!!!!
robotchicken.
Falling In Love With The Board
robotchicken.

Mibba
October 24th, 2005 at 12:10am
Did anyone know that Drug dealers will pay up to 45,000 - 50,000 to have a drug dogs head cut off?
I learned that Thursday ;_; That is horrible.
HeatherElectric
HeatherElectric
October 24th, 2005 at 07:05am
There's lots of animal cruelty in the world and it's going to take thousands of people to overthrow it.Seriously...In slaughter houses dogs are skinned, rabbits are hung by their neck, pigs are hung by their back legs and dragged across needles and shit while alive. Seriously that is all gross. And in places where they make dog and cat food they break their back legs to see if the food can help the tissue grow back in their legs.
But animal cruelty is their really a point in it?No it's just so people can get kicks out of hurting poor defenceless animals!It's fucking barbaric (sp.)
i are teh chipmunk
Idiot
i are teh chipmunk
October 24th, 2005 at 08:56pm
i hate animal abusers, i mean what did animals ever do to you? why would you do something to an animal just because you dont want to do it to yourself or another human. i'm not really a vegetarian but i dont like meat. if you think about it, some animals like cows, chickens, and pigs were only born to be killed so people can sell the meat. its the sad truth. gosh...now that i think about that i probably wont eat another bite of meat for months. i hope they kill animals like that in a humane way and dont hang them or something.
Rose Red
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Rose Red
October 25th, 2005 at 03:00am
Animal abuse is disgusting. It is something that I feel strongly about.

As they say, 'You can always tell the true nature of a person by the way they treat animals and children".
s0dapop_and_ritalin
Geek
s0dapop_and_ritalin
October 27th, 2005 at 11:18pm
cliched
s0dapop_and_ritalin
Geek
s0dapop_and_ritalin
October 27th, 2005 at 11:19pm
joely:
I don't & cannot see any reason for any sort of animal cruelty at all!
Yeah, humans are the dominating species but that don't give any ones that inflict animal cruelty the right to do so at all.

Also, testing on aminals is a riduculous way to go about it because the products being tested are intended for humans.
And I've seen pics of some of the going ons that take place in labs, & it made me physically sick seeing it.

OMG! i always do that with my gummy bears!!!
Only Nimrods Eat Dookie
Geek
Only Nimrods Eat Dookie
October 28th, 2005 at 04:09pm
man this stuff is sick
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
October 29th, 2005 at 03:38pm
NeoSteph:
i don't agree with animal testing, but if you show me a picture of a rabbit, and a 4 year old girl dying of leukemia, guess who i'm going to feel sorry for.

Animal rights activist are no more than terrorist, they bully, torment and in cases kill human beings to try and prove a point. I will take the idea of animal testing seriously when they grow up and start actng like adults. Until then i am on Medical science side.

I have never killed a human being protesting animal abuse. I have saved countless lives of animals and stop people from abuseing animals and I have raised awareness of illegal fur trade. Now where does murderer come into that?

animal medical testing is completly different then animal abuse.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
October 29th, 2005 at 03:42pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
NeoSteph:
i don't agree with animal testing, but if you show me a picture of a rabbit, and a 4 year old girl dying of leukemia, guess who i'm going to feel sorry for.

Animal rights activist are no more than terrorist, they bully, torment and in cases kill human beings to try and prove a point. I will take the idea of animal testing seriously when they grow up and start actng like adults. Until then i am on Medical science side.

I have never killed a human being protesting animal abuse. I have saved countless lives of animals and stop people from abuseing animals and I have raised awareness of illegal fur trade. Now where does murderer come into that?

animal medical testing is completly different then animal abuse.

but I still dont support it. They are two very diffrent things, abuse is inflicted without a cause, animal testing has a purpose but is still very cruel and inhumane.
anti-christ of suburbia
Idiot
anti-christ of suburbia

Mibba
June 16th, 2006 at 12:57pm
as far as im concerned, animals should be equal in rights to humans. they have the same emotions, the same feelings as us, they have a life, they have a right to that life, and they should be treated as such. you only need to have a pet to realise that they deserve the same rights as humans. we only consider animals inferior coz we cant understand their language, and they dont look like us.

one of the things i really hate is animal euthanasia. i research some of the so called 'humane societies' as a hobby and i read about some of the cases where the animal was euthanised and i think 'if that was a human they would have tried to help it' and it makes me sick that they dont bother because its an animal. the animals cant plead for their lives, or beg people to help them, at least not in a way we can understand, but that doesnt mean they shouldnt be helped.
Babi Kid Rachy
Babi Kid Rachy
June 16th, 2006 at 03:47pm
Humans get too agressive to animals these days. Why hurt them? they're the most adorable thing ever lived.
Humans never think of thereselves, they cant just hurt an animal and say sorry for it. Abusing an animal is hurting their lifes, why would you want to hurt them?

I think humans get too pathetic, i would love to be a dog.
Very Happy
*THE_TEENIES_ATTACK!*
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
*THE_TEENIES_ATTACK!*
July 4th, 2006 at 02:56pm
I hate people who abuse animals, and there all like "oh people come first" what did we evolve from? apes!! where animals!! Even though we talk and are somewhat more intellegent doesn't mean were better then them. Animals have a right to live and not be abused and harmed.
Billie Joe's Sweetie
Billie Joe's Sweetie
July 4th, 2006 at 04:24pm
people who abuse helpless animals are fuckin crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
July 4th, 2006 at 06:50pm
anti-christ of suburbia:
as far as im concerned, animals should be equal in rights to humans. they have the same emotions, the same feelings as us, they have a life, they have a right to that life, and they should be treated as such. you only need to have a pet to realise that they deserve the same rights as humans. we only consider animals inferior coz we cant understand their language, and they dont look like us.

one of the things i really hate is animal euthanasia. i research some of the so called 'humane societies' as a hobby and i read about some of the cases where the animal was euthanised and i think 'if that was a human they would have tried to help it' and it makes me sick that they dont bother because its an animal. the animals cant plead for their lives, or beg people to help them, at least not in a way we can understand, but that doesnt mean they shouldnt be helped.

so let me put this to you, you are in a house that is on fire you are with 2 young children and 2 dogs, who do you get out first?
Register