Animal abuse

AuthorMessage
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
July 19th, 2006 at 09:54am
Music to my ears:
well what do you think killing an animal is and i'm not saying to be cruel to animals like dogs for example but i mean come on we kill them daily!

People are raped Daily, robbed daily, poverty plagues Africa daily, and people are murdered daily, so lets just let all that happen as well. I mean, if it's already happening it must be ok. Rolling Eyes
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
July 19th, 2006 at 03:17pm
so we should let the millions of people who are given a new lease of life die because it will save rats, or mice, the choice isn't a choice, humans first i'm affraid.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
July 19th, 2006 at 06:28pm
Magne:
so we should let the millions of people who are given a new lease of life die because it will save rats, or mice, the choice isn't a choice, humans first i'm affraid.

Think Where did anything about animal testing come from? That post was about abusing animals.
Comic tragedy
Idiot
Comic tragedy
July 24th, 2006 at 11:58pm
Lunchbox:
I know people might bash me now saying that animals aren't importaint or that they are lower beings and shit like that. But that isn't the reason to take your frustrations out on them. Just 'cause they can't fight back and ask for help that doesn't mean they are here to be abused.
Besides, most people hurt animals 'cause they won't get into trouble for that. Most people who use to hurt animals as kids have became bullys in school and than murderes.
And I think that real fur is pure snobizam. Most animals are skined alive, or are killed by putting something in theyr mouth and anus so electricity would burn theyr organs. Baby seals are skined alive and they aren't older than 9 weeks 'cause theyr fur turnes gray then. And it's all done infront of the eyes of their mothers.
I think animals have the same right for life without abuse as we do. We are not higher beings. We made alot of mess on this planet. The society that we have is the same as some insects have.
Animal testing is wrong and useles 'cause animals don't react the same way as humans. And what's the point of putting acid into the eyes of a bunny?

Fully agreed. Animal abuse is definately wrong, and skinning a baby seal alive? Thinking about me being a baby seal and skinned alive makes my foot twitch O.o
anti-christ of suburbia
Idiot
anti-christ of suburbia

Mibba
July 26th, 2006 at 03:14pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Cecilia:
anti-christ of suburbia:
as far as im concerned, animals should be equal in rights to humans. they have the same emotions, the same feelings as us, they have a life, they have a right to that life, and they should be treated as such. you only need to have a pet to realise that they deserve the same rights as humans. we only consider animals inferior coz we cant understand their language, and they dont look like us.

We can't treat them like us.
They're domestic animals. It means that before human domesticated them, they were in the nature and live by their own.
So a dog living like us, and having the same rights wouldn't make sense.

They don't need that.
The only and same right we can both (human and domestic animals) get is to be loved.
And that's all domestic animals need and 'expect' from us..
They need to feel that we care about them.
On that point, yes, we should treat them as equal.

anti-christ of suburbia:
one of the things i really hate is animal euthanasia.

About animal euthanasia, I can see you've never seen an animal that suffers..
Trust me, euthanasia is the best way sometimes.
It'd be hypocrite to think that it's bad for them. It's not bad for them. It just is for you 'cause you'd like to keep it with you a bit more.
And you're contradicting yourself.
You see your happiness, not animals'.
So you don't treat them as an equal to us.

Sad

That was my cat tiger. When she was 2, my Aunt Took her out to her house to cat sit her while I was gone. She loved it out there in the country so we left her there where she could be happy.

I was at my Aunts house al;l last week. Last friday, we had to put her to sleep. She had bob cats disease. There is no cure for it. The only medication's were experimental and not available. It kills their white blood cells and whenever the vet would draw blood it would be yellow because of whatever bacteria was in it.

She was in immense pain. it makes her muscels and Joints tense up so everytime she even moved she would yowl her head of becuase it hurt so bad. We had to force feed her so she didnt die of Starvation, but it didnt matter, she would just throw it up again. She had internal bleeding and was hemeraging. We took her to the vet once every 2 days, because if you caught it early enough, and kept force feeding them and kept them hydrated, there was a small chance they could survive.

She didnt, she only got worse and worse. Based on what Anti-Christ of suburbia said, I shouldnt have put her to sleep? She couldnt move, she couldnt eat, she couldnt do anything by herself, she was miserable. You say your against animal cruelty, but I should have just let her suffer when I could stop it? If that makes me "inhumane" and "cruel" then Im gladly going to be inhumane and Cruel.

i think i need to clear something up. i dont hate animal euthanasia for the reasons you think i do, obviously. i hate it because there is this whole philosopical debate about whether its okay to do it to a human, but they happily do it to the animals, no philosopical debate there. also in some 'animal shelters' they give them the old lethal injection coz theyve been there too long. sorry if i wasnt very clear on that. my grans dog had to be put down. i miss her terribly, she was a lovely dog, but i understand why it had to be that way. it was coz she was so old and weak she could barely stand. its just peoples general attitude to it that annoys me. i.e its okay to do it to animals but its not okay to do it to terminally ill cancer patients who are going to die in immense pain.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
July 26th, 2006 at 03:22pm
Animal Shelters can't afford to care for animals that long, which is why there is a time limit to which they can keep them

What would you rather happen, them die slowly aqnd painfully of starvation, or be put to sleep humanley?
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
July 27th, 2006 at 03:00pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Animal Shelters can't afford to care for animals that long, which is why there is a time limit to which they can keep them

What would you rather happen, them die slowly aqnd painfully of starvation, or be put to sleep humanley?

well put!! And your quite right, animal shelters cant keep every animal that comes through they're door, in an ideal world they would but at the moment its not possible.
anti-christ of suburbia
Idiot
anti-christ of suburbia

Mibba
August 2nd, 2006 at 09:47am
Lawlz @ Mhairi:
anti-christ of suburbia:

i think i need to clear something up. i dont hate animal euthanasia for the reasons you think i do, obviously. i hate it because there is this whole philosopical debate about whether its okay to do it to a human, but they happily do it to the animals, no philosopical debate there. also in some 'animal shelters' they give them the old lethal injection coz theyve been there too long. sorry if i wasnt very clear on that. my grans dog had to be put down. i miss her terribly, she was a lovely dog, but i understand why it had to be that way. it was coz she was so old and weak she could barely stand. its just peoples general attitude to it that annoys me. i.e its okay to do it to animals but its not okay to do it to terminally ill cancer patients who are going to die in immense pain.

How can you hate something that ends an animals pain and suffering. Its much better than them being drowned or kicked or burned or suffocated or run over or attacked or neglected or anything else.

you people dont get where im coming from do you?! what im trying to say is that theres this huge philosophical debate about whether its okay to do it to terminally ill cancer patients, who are in pain and WANT to die. but there is no debate over whether it is okay to do it to dogs in a shelter who have just been there tooo long. do you understand what im trying to say now? i dont object on the principle, its peoples attitude.
Insert_Clever_Saying_Here
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Insert_Clever_Saying_Here
August 2nd, 2006 at 12:44pm
Lucifers Angel:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

well put!! And your quite right, animal shelters cant keep every animal that comes through they're door, in an ideal world they would but at the moment its not possible.
Wall This is true...but what gets me is that we all know this but most people do nothing about it. Spade and neuter your pets people! Also, it drives me nuts that vets and people from animal shelters know how important this is and yet the cost is astromical. I mean yeah, some organizations will pay for it, but when it's such an important and neccesary procedure why do they make it almost impossible to afford?!?
Azdaja
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
August 2nd, 2006 at 01:44pm
Insert_Clever_Saying_Here:
Lucifers Angel:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

Wall This is true...but what gets me is that we all know this but most people do nothing about it. Spade and neuter your pets people! Also, it drives me nuts that vets and people from animal shelters know how important this is and yet the cost is astromical. I mean yeah, some organizations will pay for it, but when it's such an important and neccesary procedure why do they make it almost impossible to afford?!?
Azdaja

Vets have to make money too. Those procedures cost alot so that the vet can afford to stay in business. Vets really don't make that much money, they don't "make" is cost that much, they have no choice.
love.
love.
August 3rd, 2006 at 09:28pm
wow. im not going to sleep after seeing those pictures on the 1st page. im in love with animals..thats why i dont eat meat...animal testing is stupid...thats my opinion.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
August 4th, 2006 at 12:11am
dance to this beatxx:
wow. im not going to sleep after seeing those pictures on the 1st page. im in love with animals..thats why i dont eat meat...animal testing is stupid...thats my opinion.

Animal testing for medical purposes isnt stupid. It saves millions of lives. Every shot you have been given was at one point tested on an animal. We have no better options right now.
radioactive
Geek
radioactive

Mibba
August 4th, 2006 at 01:29am
animal abuse makes me wanna cry, it makes me think of the pain they have to feel and stuff. its wrong and if i ever see someone hurt an animal i would probly hurt them back and say "how do you like it?!"
anti-christ of suburbia
Idiot
anti-christ of suburbia

Mibba
August 4th, 2006 at 06:14am
Kurtni:
dance to this beatxx:

Animal testing for medical purposes isnt stupid. It saves millions of lives. Every shot you have been given was at one point tested on an animal. We have no better options right now.

interesting fact- penicillin is poisionous to guinea pigs. if it had been tested on them, millions would have died.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
August 4th, 2006 at 10:47am
anti-christ of suburbia:
Kurtni:
dance to this beatxx:

interesting fact- penicillin is poisionous to guinea pigs. if it had been tested on them, millions would have died.

K, but it wasnt tested on them now was it? No, it was tested on an animal that worked and since then, it has saved millions of lives. That statment doesn't make animal testing an unsafe process that won't work. It has worked, and it will work until we hopefully find a better alternative.
anti-christ of suburbia
Idiot
anti-christ of suburbia

Mibba
August 4th, 2006 at 03:21pm
Kurtni:
anti-christ of suburbia:
Kurtni:
dance to this beatxx:

K, but it wasnt tested on them now was it? No, it was tested on an animal that worked and since then, it has saved millions of lives. That statment doesn't make animal testing an unsafe process that won't work. It has worked, and it will work until we hopefully find a better alternative.

It was not tested on animales, because it was discovered before animal testing was commonplace. that is the point i am trying to make. it was NOT tested on animales, and it is one of the most important drugs that exists today. how someone can be for something so sick i dont understand. there are more accurate wayts of testing things. there is a whole fucking topic for this discussion for this, that oughta sort your cheese
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
August 4th, 2006 at 05:29pm
Kurtni:
Insert_Clever_Saying_Here:
Lucifers Angel:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

Azdaja

Vets have to make money too. Those procedures cost alot so that the vet can afford to stay in business. Vets really don't make that much money, they don't "make" is cost that much, they have no choice.

if you get a dog or cat from a DECENT group like an animal shelter they will spade the dogs for free, has a matter of course,
I Am So Beautiful! FUCK!
Jackass
I Am So Beautiful! FUCK!

Mibba
September 29th, 2006 at 11:32am
And all those pictures explain why I don't believe in wearing fur, eating meat, nor supporting any of it. Did you know that colgate the toothpaste company or whatever tests on animals? And so does this car wax company. Why the hell do you need to test that on animals?
Music to my ears
Idiot
Music to my ears
October 11th, 2006 at 06:21am
I think that animal abuse is horribly brutal and is a disgustingly filthy thing that NEEDS to be stopped!
Uncle Fester
Idiot
Uncle Fester
October 11th, 2006 at 09:38am
i agree.....animals dont have a voice to fight back. i protest against animal cruelty. some cops beat you up at protests but hey, it doesnt stop me
Register