Veganism/vegetarianism

AuthorMessage
GreenDayIsBetter
Idiot
GreenDayIsBetter
June 6th, 2005 at 07:15pm
I go back to what I said before: what purpose would these animals serve if they weren't feeding us? Are we supposed to live off of carrots then? They are here with the sole purpose of eating, not looking at.
Lunchbox
King For A Couple Of Days
Lunchbox
June 6th, 2005 at 07:33pm
GreenDayIsBetter:
I go back to what I said before: what purpose would these animals serve if they weren't feeding us? Are we supposed to live off of carrots then? They are here with the sole purpose of eating, not looking at.

do you realy think animals are here to serv us? com on man, that's like saying wumen should serve men and black people should serve white people
That's bull shit. And no, I don't eat only carrots. You should do a bit of reading before you say something stupid like that
GreenDayIsBetter
Idiot
GreenDayIsBetter
June 6th, 2005 at 07:36pm
Lunchbox:
GreenDayIsBetter:

do you realy think animals are here to serv us? com on man, that's like saying wumen should serve men and black people should serve white people
That's bull shit. And no, I don't eat only carrots. You should do a bit of reading before you say something stupid like that
It's nothing like that. Animals truly were put here to feed us. Blacks weren't put here solely with the purpose to serve, neither were women. But animals can serve no other purpose. They sit there and... nope that's it.. sit there.
Lunchbox
Lunchbox
June 6th, 2005 at 07:42pm
GreenDayIsBetter:
Lunchbox:
GreenDayIsBetter:

It's nothing like that. Animals truly were put here to feed us. Blacks weren't put here solely with the purpose to serve, neither were women. But animals can serve no other purpose. They sit there and... nope that's it.. sit there.

and what do people do? destroy the planet!!!! For your information, animals could survive without us, but we couldn't survive without them. think about it. people aren't that importaint. we just made a big mess on the planet
GreenDayIsBetter
Idiot
GreenDayIsBetter
June 6th, 2005 at 07:43pm
You make a valid point. Congratulations.
Lunchbox
Lunchbox
June 6th, 2005 at 07:47pm
GreenDayIsBetter:
You make a valid point. Congratulations.

Thank you. *takes a bow*
Amanda
Basket Case
Amanda
June 6th, 2005 at 07:48pm
Lunchbox:
GreenDayIsBetter:
Lunchbox:
GreenDayIsBetter:

and what do people do? destroy the planet!!!! For your information, animals could survive without us, but we couldn't survive without them. think about it. people aren't that importaint. we just made a big mess on the planet
Can't come up with anything else now can you?!
I'm not gonna voice my opinon, 'Cause I don't have one, I'd just write of way's to tortue your body, Make you bleed to death, Hang you, And not to mention eat you all up, Yummy, You would taste great! Very Happy
Amanda
Basket Case
Amanda
June 6th, 2005 at 07:49pm
That was to "GreenDayIsBetter." by the way..
GreenDayIsBetter
Idiot
GreenDayIsBetter
June 6th, 2005 at 07:50pm
lol. Now.. that doesn't mean I'm not eating my meat, but at least now I won't go around bashing vegans simply because they're vegan. You never really understand until you thorouglly hear the other side. THANKS MAN!
GreenDayIsBetter
Idiot
GreenDayIsBetter
June 6th, 2005 at 07:51pm
uh.. Treiscool... I told her she had a good point and have officially announced I won't bash vegans anymore. Get off my back would ya?
Amanda
Basket Case
Amanda
June 6th, 2005 at 07:52pm
More people should BE veggie, Vegan, Whatever, Do you know how many animal's you would save?!
People should burn in HELL for eating animal's..
They have fucking feeling's..
I'd give anything to do too you, What they do to animal's..
Amanda
Basket Case
Amanda
June 6th, 2005 at 07:53pm
GreenDayIsBetter:
uh.. Treiscool... I told her she had a good point and have officially announced I won't bash vegans anymore. Get off my back would ya?
Okay, Sure, I think I'm done running my mouth.. Very Happy
GreenDayIsBetter
Idiot
GreenDayIsBetter
June 6th, 2005 at 07:55pm
TreIsCool32:
GreenDayIsBetter:
Okay, Sure, I think I'm done running my mouth.. Very Happy
Thank you! I have taken into consideration everything y'all have said and now I understand. Before posting my own opinions (which may still hold true.. they ARE just opinions) I didn't know the other side. Now I do and you all spoke it well.
Lunchbox
Lunchbox
June 6th, 2005 at 07:55pm
GreenDayIsBetter:

I'm glad I had a good influence on you. We need to respect diferent people. And don't worry abot TreIsCool32, she'll let you live, she likes to difend her friends Cool
GreenDayIsBetter
Idiot
GreenDayIsBetter
June 6th, 2005 at 07:56pm
Lunchbox:
GreenDayIsBetter:

I'm glad I had a good influence on you. We need to respect diferent people. And don't worry abot TreIsCool32, she'll let you live, she likes to difend her friends Cool
well that's fine then. i agree with respecting others opinions too. That's all they are. I respect yours as I would hope you'd respect mine (not agree with it).
Lunchbox
Lunchbox
June 6th, 2005 at 08:00pm
GreenDayIsBetter:
Lunchbox:
GreenDayIsBetter:

well that's fine then. i agree with respecting others opinions too. That's all they are. I respect yours as I would hope you'd respect mine (not agree with it).

I respect your opinion, but the carrots part pissed me off. I was eating a wather melon at the time Cool
GreenDayIsBetter
Idiot
GreenDayIsBetter
June 6th, 2005 at 08:01pm
Lunchbox:
GreenDayIsBetter:
Lunchbox:
GreenDayIsBetter:

I respect your opinion, but the carrots part pissed me off. I was eating a wather melon at the time Cool
hahahaha, sorry about that. It was obviously sarcasm.. er.. exaggeration. I apologize.
Lunchbox
Lunchbox
June 6th, 2005 at 08:04pm
GreenDayIsBetter:
Lunchbox:
GreenDayIsBetter:
Lunchbox:
GreenDayIsBetter:

hahahaha, sorry about that. It was obviously sarcasm.. er.. exaggeration. I apologize.

apologie axepted. Well, gotta go now. Be careful not to get salmonela from the meat and watch what you say to TreIsCool32. I'd like to know that you are alive when I get back (in about 17 howers or so)
GreenDayIsBetter
Idiot
GreenDayIsBetter
June 6th, 2005 at 08:05pm
Lunchbox:
GreenDayIsBetter:
Lunchbox:
GreenDayIsBetter:
Lunchbox:
GreenDayIsBetter:

apologie axepted. Well, gotta go now. Be careful not to get salmonela from the meat and watch what you say to TreIsCool32. I'd like to know that you are alive when I get back (in about 17 howers or so)
lol alright bye bye.
Amanda
Basket Case
Amanda
June 6th, 2005 at 08:06pm
Oh yes.. Cool
Don't mess with me..
I am crazy.. Shocked
Register