NIK JONUTZ

Blog
August 13th, 2010 at 12:29pm
SHAWN SPENCER:
BillyJoezzz:
well in my opinion
i think it's disgusting
why?
Because I think someone uses a razor or whatever to cut there skin open is gross. Cutting open your skin is not the most appealing thing to me personally
clark
GSBitch
clark
August 13th, 2010 at 12:42pm
people dont do it because it appeals to them
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
August 13th, 2010 at 12:51pm
I know they don't. I don't really Care for peoples personal reason why they do it. In my opinion it's gross and that's that. If other people like it then cool good for them I'm not telling them it's wrong I'm just saying to me it's gross
steph.
Banned
steph.

Blog
August 13th, 2010 at 12:56pm
BillyJoezzz:
I know they don't. I don't really Care for peoples personal reason why they do it. In my opinion it's gross and that's that. If other people like it then cool good for them I'm not telling them it's wrong I'm just saying to me it's gross
cool story hansel
newagecarny
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
newagecarny

Mibba
August 13th, 2010 at 12:59pm
CARLTON LASSITER:
BillyJoezzz:
cool story hansel

cool addition to the discussion, steph
steph.
Banned
steph.

Blog
August 13th, 2010 at 01:01pm
newagecarny:
CARLTON LASSITER:
BillyJoezzz:
cool story hansel

cool addition to the discussion, steph
WELL IT AINT REALLY A DISCUSSION SAYIN SOMETHINGS !!GROSS!!
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
August 13th, 2010 at 01:09pm
and the bitches are released
steph.
Banned
steph.

Blog
August 13th, 2010 at 01:11pm
BillyJoezzz:
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
August 13th, 2010 at 01:13pm
BillyJoezzz:

woah woah woah girl you cannot smacktalk other users like that it's against the rules.
if you havent got anything more to add to your post then just leave the thread.
clark
GSBitch
clark
August 13th, 2010 at 01:14pm
BillyJoezzz:
well then dont say stupid shit problem solved
Dana.
This Board Is My Home
Dana.

Blog
August 13th, 2010 at 01:30pm
BillyJoezzz:
You have no right in saying this because you caused the problem in the first place.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
August 13th, 2010 at 01:38pm
this needs to stop now guys.
i realise self-harm is an emotive subject but it has to be discussed seriously or not at all. so please could we move on and not attack eachother personally?
IKnowTheEnemy
Idiot
IKnowTheEnemy
August 23rd, 2010 at 12:39pm
woah this is ironic... attacking people personally on the internet is one cause of self harm and depression...
wild at heart
Idiot
wild at heart

Blog
August 24th, 2010 at 07:41am
IKnowTheEnemy:
woah this is ironic... attacking people personally on the internet is one cause of self harm and depression...

No offense but that is just silly.
Personally I have never experienced this myself (self harm) but obviously people do it because they are troubled and perhaps things in their lives are not going the way they wanted and have no control of what's going on. I assume.
But cutting yourself because someone said some stupid thing on the internet about you makes absolutely no sense.
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
August 24th, 2010 at 05:04pm
wild at heart:
IKnowTheEnemy:

Personally I have never experienced this myself (self harm) but obviously people do it because they are troubled and perhaps things in their lives are not going the way they wanted and have no control of what's going on. I assume.
But cutting yourself because someone said some stupid thing on the internet about you makes absolutely no sense.
I've heard of it happening. So, it does make sense. In fact, they had an episode of Law and Order where this woman was telling this girl she was a slut and completely worthless and she should just kill herself, so she did. I know it's a show but it has happened. I mean no one said that on here, but being bullied in real life could drive someone to depression and self harm just as much as being bullied on the internet.
Kristmas_Tsanne
Great Success!
Kristmas_Tsanne

Blog
August 24th, 2010 at 06:03pm
John Entwistle:
wild at heart:
IKnowTheEnemy:

I've heard of it happening. So, it does make sense. In fact, they had an episode of Law and Order where this woman was telling this girl she was a slut and completely worthless and she should just kill herself, so she did. I know it's a show but it has happened. I mean no one said that on here, but being bullied in real life could drive someone to depression and self harm just as much as being bullied on the internet.
yeah, i mean, suppose someone felt they made a connection with someone on the internet, and felt like they'd made a friend.. and then their 'friend' insults them or tells them something that makes them want to self-harm. I'd say it's very possible. perhaps silly, but not everyone is like yourself.
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
August 24th, 2010 at 06:08pm
ocean avenue:
yeah, i mean, suppose someone felt they made a connection with someone on the internet, and felt like they'd made a friend.. and then their 'friend' insults them or tells them something that makes them want to self-harm. I'd say it's very possible. perhaps silly, but not everyone is like yourself.
Actually, in a sort of way I encountered this. Not here. But I made a friend and considered her a best friend and then she started getting mad at me about stupid little stuff and it upset me really really bad. I never self harmed myself for it but I would get really depressed. :/ Looking back it was dumb...
Dana.
This Board Is My Home
Dana.

Blog
August 24th, 2010 at 09:07pm
I was bullied in high school and I never wanted to harm myself or kill myself. I guess it was because I talked to my friends about it and they helped me through it.
clark
GSBitch
clark
August 25th, 2010 at 12:08pm
IKnowTheEnemy:
LOL WOW that is not even relevant no one is "attacking people personally" excuse you but you do not understand this situation
Dana.:
I was bullied in high school and I never wanted to harm myself or kill myself. I guess it was because I talked to my friends about it and they helped me through it.
personal experience differs
Cereal Killer
Geek
Cereal Killer
September 10th, 2010 at 12:50am
I hate the criminalization of suicide victims. Yes, they are victims, victims of emotional trauma so severe that nothing in their lives could fix it besides simply ending it.
Register