Cults

AuthorMessage
† Lestat †
Idiot
† Lestat †
May 28th, 2005 at 03:50pm
I was watching this program on an old american cult and nearly 1000 people committed suicide because there leader jimmie jones told them it was just like sleeping and said we sould all sleep. They called him there father and obeyed his every word, little kids were told by there parents that they were all going to sleep for a long time. 936 lives were lost because of one man i think its horrific

What do you think and any other stories on cults?
spill_no_sick
Falling In Love With The Board
spill_no_sick
May 28th, 2005 at 03:55pm
I once heard of a SPOTROT member that got a tatoo of Tre's face on their ass! Shocked

okay, being the mod of this forum I should be more serious Laughing
I'll look something up
Ilse
Ilse
May 28th, 2005 at 03:56pm
Ever hear of the KKK? There is a cult that scares me shitless.
† Lestat †
Idiot
† Lestat †
May 28th, 2005 at 03:59pm
September_has_Ended:
Ever hear of the KKK? There is a cult that scaes me shitless.

Oh yeah i think most people have, discriminating someone because of their skin colour is so stupid and pointless but the fact that they actually believed they were in the right and thought that black (not sure wherther you can say black or coloured nowadays so sorry if it affends anyone) were beneath them
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
May 28th, 2005 at 04:00pm
the KKK should burn in hell
the Black Panthers should burn too
girl almighty
GSBitch
girl almighty
May 28th, 2005 at 04:00pm
i read a magazine story about a girl who was taken into a cult, moved out of her parents' house to be with the cult - she was a teenager - and was made to believe she had to punish herself for her day to day behaviour. she said how one time she forced a wire coat hanger into her face to punish herself. i read it and was fascinated and appauled at the same time
† Lestat †
Idiot
† Lestat †
May 28th, 2005 at 04:01pm
spill_no_sick:

Werent the black panthers trying to stop things like the kkk? i only know tupac was in the black panthers
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
May 28th, 2005 at 04:01pm
http://rds.yahoo.com/S=2766679/K=suicide+cult/v=2/SID=w/TID=E219_99/l=WS1/R=1/IPC=us/SHE=0/H=1/SIG=11r2u2v0l/EXP=1117396852/*-http%3A//www.arsnova.org/vmall/vcult.html

the Virtual Suicide Cult
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
May 28th, 2005 at 04:02pm
*Murderdolls*:
spill_no_sick:

Werent the black panthers trying to stop things like the kkk? i only know tupac was in the black panthers
he was not!
The Black Panthers are against whites all together
girl almighty
GSBitch
girl almighty
May 28th, 2005 at 04:03pm
spill_no_sick:
http://rds.yahoo.com/S=2766679/K=suicide+cult/v=2/SID=w/TID=E219_99/l=WS1/R=1/IPC=us/SHE=0/H=1/SIG=11r2u2v0l/EXP=1117396852/*-http%3A//www.arsnova.org/vmall/vcult.html

the Virtual Suicide Cult

is that for real? sounds like a joke, the language they used
† Lestat †
Idiot
† Lestat †
May 28th, 2005 at 04:03pm
Ive also read one in a magazine and it was about a girl who escaped her cult after years but her leader was an old man and she was born into the cult, she was forced to have sex with someone every day from the age of 9 and was punished if she refused some of her family are still there today and she hasnt seen her parents for years
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
May 28th, 2005 at 04:04pm
http://www.rickross.com/reference/tencommandments/tencommandments1.html

more than 200 Ugandans die in mass suicide
† Lestat †
Idiot
† Lestat †
May 28th, 2005 at 04:05pm
spill_no_sick:
*Murderdolls*:
spill_no_sick:

he was not!

No he really was his mum afeni shakur was arrested and in jail when she was pregnant with him because she was in the black panthers, i have loads of books on him and he was all for the black panthers and brought up to believe in it because of his mum
girl almighty
GSBitch
girl almighty
May 28th, 2005 at 04:06pm
*Murderdolls*:
Ive also read one in a magazine and it was about a girl who escaped her cult after years but her leader was an old man and she was born into the cult, she was forced to have sex with someone every day from the age of 9 and was punished if she refused some of her family are still there today and she hasnt seen her parents for years

oh my days, how awful for her. i cant even start to think about that. how sick
thees the children of god cult too, where they believe in free love and get married but have unprotected sex with each other too. abusing kids is seen as disgusting in the cult, as to the rest fo us, but lots of people who have come out of the cult say they were abused as kids. joaquin phoenix grew up in it
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
May 28th, 2005 at 04:07pm
*Murderdolls*:
spill_no_sick:
*Murderdolls*:
spill_no_sick:

he was not!

No he really was his mum afeni shakur was arrested and in jail when she was pregnant with him because she was in the black panthers, i have loads of books on him and he was all for the black panthers and brought up to believe in it because of his mum
he was brought up that way
but I don't think he was when he grew up
† Lestat †
Idiot
† Lestat †
May 28th, 2005 at 04:07pm
spill_no_sick:

I think thats horrific and crazy at the same time
girl almighty
GSBitch
girl almighty
May 28th, 2005 at 04:17pm
*Murderdolls*:
spill_no_sick:

I think thats horrific and crazy at the same time

totally - they must have been so taken in by it. its sick and saddening that people can persuade people to do that
† Lestat †
Idiot
† Lestat †
May 28th, 2005 at 04:26pm
In Jonestown the cult members were cut off from the outside world. Guarded by armed security forces, they received inadequate food, worked as many as 11 hours a day, and were constantly harangued by their leader. In November 1978, California congressman Leo Ryan visited the commune to investigate the charges against Jones. On November 18, Ryan and several of his party were murdered, after which Jones ordered his followers to commit suicide with him by drinking a concoction of a powdered fruit drink and cyanide. Although some were forced, many apparently followed the order without question.[/img]
GreenFlySoup
Jackass
GreenFlySoup
May 28th, 2005 at 04:31pm
*Redundant*Rebel*:
i read a magazine story about a girl who was taken into a cult, moved out of her parents' house to be with the cult - she was a teenager - and was made to believe she had to punish herself for her day to day behaviour. she said how one time she forced a wire coat hanger into her face to punish herself. i read it and was fascinated and appauled at the same time

i read that article, it's amazing she came to her senses. God she used to burn herself with an iron and all sotrs of stuff it's truly horrific

I'm petrified at the fact that everyone can be brainwashed so easily
girl almighty
GSBitch
girl almighty
May 28th, 2005 at 04:35pm
GreenFlySoup:
*Redundant*Rebel*:

i read that article, it's amazing she came to her senses. God she used to burn herself with an iron and all sotrs of stuff it's truly horrific

I'm petrified at the fact that everyone can be brainwashed so easily

same - its scary how much your thoughts can be manipulated and changed just by what someone is telling you. i was shocked when i read it, thinking "id never do that" but i think its obvious how much you can be made to think
Register