King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
March 1st, 2006 at 02:57am
all i can say is "all because you can doesnt mean that you should"
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
March 1st, 2006 at 01:24pm
I think its wrong. If you clone someone to save anothers life, by like taking the clones heart or something, it doesn't seem at all fair on the clone, I mean it might be a copy but it's still a person.
strummer92
Jackass
strummer92
May 6th, 2006 at 07:35pm
i think its wrong cause if someone clones the wrong person like hitler or jack the ripper then were screwed whos gonna kill that person again
Sara.
This Board Is My Home
Sara.
May 6th, 2006 at 10:42pm
strummer92:
i think its wrong cause if someone clones the wrong person like Hitler or jack the ripper then were screwed whos gonna kill that person again
Well technically, no. that was only the way that person thought. if that child was to be raised differently (like to be able to accept the Jewish people) they wouldn't turn out that way. Do you get what I'm trying to say?
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 6th, 2006 at 10:55pm
Dust Bunny:
strummer92:
i think its wrong cause if someone clones the wrong person like Hitler or jack the ripper then were screwed whos gonna kill that person again
Well technically, no. that was only the way that person thought. if that child was to be raised differently (like to be able to accept the Jewish people) they wouldn't turn out that way. Do you get what I'm trying to say?

but it's a clone, not a child...
hate&war
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
hate&war
May 6th, 2006 at 11:22pm
Dust Bunny:
strummer92:

er no... idont
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
May 7th, 2006 at 06:10am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Dust Bunny:
strummer92:

Yes but Hilter wasn't born hating jews, it wasn't until he absorbed some of their parents' racism and Germany was being hit the hardest by the worldwide economic depression. He envied Successful jews for "taking German jobs."
If Hilter was cloned and brought up today with no racism and no reason to hate jews, he'd hardly want to start another holocaust, I think that's what Dust Bunny was trying to say.
GD Addicts Anonymous
Falling In Love With The Board
GD Addicts Anonymous
May 7th, 2006 at 07:56am
I don't believe in cloning. There's really no purpose, unless animals are going extinct or something. It would just be really fucked up, people would mess with the clones and use them for evil things. I think it would just be better to leave it alone. God didn't make humans to clone them.
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
May 7th, 2006 at 08:46am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Dust Bunny:
strummer92:

Cloning is basically just reproducing the cells of the person. Therefore, you couldn't reproduce the cells of Hitler, because he is long dead.

By reproducing the cells you aren't actually making a full grown person. You would reproduce the cells, put them in a woman, or prehaps a machine version, and wait for them to be grown to actually be born. So they wouldn't be an adults age, they would start as a baby.
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
May 7th, 2006 at 03:30pm
as anyone seen the film "the island" that is about cloning and for anyone interested in the topic should see it.
State Radio
State Radio
May 7th, 2006 at 03:53pm
Magne:
as anyone seen the film "the island" that is about cloning and for anyone interested in the topic should see it.

Same with the book The House of the Scorpion[/u]
strummer92
Jackass
strummer92
May 8th, 2006 at 07:43pm
Incubus:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Dust Bunny:
strummer92:

Yes but Hilter wasn't born hating jews, it wasn't until he absorbed some of their parents' racism and Germany was being hit the hardest by the worldwide economic depression. He envied Successful jews for "taking German jobs."
If Hilter was cloned and brought up today with no racism and no reason to hate jews, he'd hardly want to start another holocaust, I think that's what Dust Bunny was trying to say.

yeah but not just him other people too basically its that i think its wrong cause
people will eventually take advantage of it and use it wrong do you
guys get what im trying to say
Sara.
This Board Is My Home
Sara.
May 9th, 2006 at 01:38am
Incubus:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Dust Bunny:
strummer92:

Exactly
xXx depressed_emo xXx
Geek
xXx depressed_emo xXx
May 9th, 2006 at 06:00am
i think its ok to clone human cells for medical reasons.....but then u hear about parents who get cells from a dead child or something to make there new unborn child like the old one......i thin thats wrong
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
May 12th, 2006 at 05:20pm
well they should od some more researching becaue these are people, not mice, so maybe they shouldbe more cautious about it
Jenjenjen
Jenjenjen
May 13th, 2006 at 02:18pm
GreenFlySoup:
scientist want to use clones of cancer sufferers to find a way to cure them

Well, in that case. It's good. But what are they going to do with the clone afterwards? Kill it?

No. They shouldn't clone anything.
anti-christ of suburbia
Idiot
anti-christ of suburbia

Mibba
July 28th, 2006 at 06:51am
All-American Antichrist:
well they should od some more researching becaue these are people, not mice, so maybe they shouldbe more cautious about it

so its okay to clone mice or other animals? possibly resulting in painful mutations to animals involved?
Comic tragedy
Idiot
Comic tragedy
July 31st, 2006 at 02:41pm
There's no point in cloning. We're all different and unique for a reason, and science shouldn't wreck that. Sure, cloning can help animals who are endangered, but I have a really weird feeling about cloning.
gd'sDiana
Geek
gd'sDiana
October 28th, 2006 at 09:44pm
i think it'd be irritating to have someone exactly like you
*shoal_of_thneeds*
Geek
*shoal_of_thneeds*
December 9th, 2006 at 03:23am
gd'sDiana:
i think it'd be irritating to have someone exactly like you

They wouldn't just randomly clone you just coz they could..

The two main reasons for human cloning would be reproductive cloning which would be used for couples who can't have a baby in the normal way, and cloning of specific organs for people who have diseases.
Register