Racism/ Aylum Seekers

AuthorMessage
Comrade182
Comrade182
June 1st, 2005 at 10:30am
*Murderdolls*:
Comrade182:
Personally I'm not racist I couldn't give a fuck what colour someones skin is but I would like to point out that racism works both ways whites to blacks and visa versa, on several occasions I have had racist slurs thrown at me, and all I think is, if I say anything back, it will be me in trouble not them! Which is kinda fucked!

People need to realise that not everything done to a different race is racist, if someone hits me I won't care what colour their skin is, I'll hit them back in defence, if someone makes a comment about the colour of my skin, surely I can make one back about theirs????

maybe people should think about that!

Yeah you are right i mean alot more would be done if a white person made racist comments but if a black person does then it isnt made into this huge deal but i suppose people are just trying to make up for what their countries did in the past to black people i.e slaves

I think it's time that people recognise that racist problems are arising from all sides and that everyone is after all equal, in the sense that we're all born and that we're all going to die! Your not anything better because your white, or black, asian halfcaste whaty every your human nothing more!
Automatic man
King For A Couple Of Days
Automatic man
June 1st, 2005 at 09:14pm
*Murderdolls*:
Comrade182:
Personally I'm not racist I couldn't give a fuck what colour someones skin is but I would like to point out that racism works both ways whites to blacks and visa versa, on several occasions I have had racist slurs thrown at me, and all I think is, if I say anything back, it will be me in trouble not them! Which is kinda fucked!

People need to realise that not everything done to a different race is racist, if someone hits me I won't care what colour their skin is, I'll hit them back in defence, if someone makes a comment about the colour of my skin, surely I can make one back about theirs????

maybe people should think about that!

Yeah you are right i mean alot more would be done if a white person made racist comments but if a black person does then it isnt made into this huge deal but i suppose people are just trying to make up for what their countries did in the past to black people i.e slaves

Theres an old saying "two rights don't make a wrong". If black people really did know how bad it was back then to be racially profiled then they wouldn't make racial comments because they'd know how much it hurts.
GreenDayIsBetter
Idiot
GreenDayIsBetter
June 2nd, 2005 at 08:06pm
I don't think I should comment here actually....
† foresaken †
Geek
† foresaken †
June 3rd, 2005 at 05:22am
When people say racism people automatically think it's towards black people when it isn't necessarily. It has been known for blacks to be racist to whites aswell. Racism is a horrible thing and shouldn't happen but people need to remember its not always one sided.
Marty
Geek
Marty
September 17th, 2005 at 03:27pm
that's pointless, stupid, the black people don't deserve it only for them skin's colour, black is exatly the same of white!
Dom
Jackass
Dom
September 18th, 2005 at 06:59am
i think their is something to discuss, a lot of right wing Brits are against immagration and letting asylum seekers into the country. They tend to blame them for their problems.
But the thing is we are going to need these people to do jobs. I think i heard somewhere that theres more poeople leaving than joining the country anyway.
_rehabreject_
_rehabreject_
September 18th, 2005 at 07:25am
Dom:
i think their is something to discuss, a lot of right wing Brits are against immagration and letting asylum seekers into the country. They tend to blame them for their problems.
But the thing is we are going to need these people to do jobs. I think i heard somewhere that theres more poeople leaving than joining the country anyway.
Yeah... there was an asylum centre thing gonna be built near here, and loads of people pretested about it.
The thing with assylum seekers is that there's too many that want to come over than we can handle... but they're not causing us any problems other than that really, because they do jobs and stuff for us and jst become a part of society.
I think people are against them because some just come over and live off of benefits and stuff, but most will go and get a job and stuff, so those that don't aren't really any different than British people who don't work.

And racism is just complete rubbish. This guy at my school is really racist and everyone just tears him apart for it
Marty
Geek
Marty
October 7th, 2005 at 11:47am
A my school mate is rascist she is stupid n she haven't got the brain!!!
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
October 7th, 2005 at 12:51pm
I really dislike the arrogant, single-minded people who support racism. Especially the BNP, who are a sad excuse for a political party who provoke hatred. A few years ago there were race riots in Burnley, a town i live near, where gangs of white and asian kids burnt out cars and firebombed a pub. It just goes to show how far people are willing to go.

As for asylum seekers, i dont have any problems with them as long as they get a job and don't just sponge off the government.
TheFaggot
TheFaggot
October 7th, 2005 at 02:40pm
As long as everyone has common sense racism and asylum problems are just pathetic. Racism tops the "ten most pathetic things on earth" list and asylum... Well, everybody should be allowed to live and work wherever they want to, as long as you work, study, have a "normal" life there is no reason for you to not live in a country....

did that make sense? Laughing
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
October 7th, 2005 at 07:57pm
spill_no_sick:
NeoSteph:
i'm going to give them to 8.30 to get a discussion going, because i think aylum especially is very controversial, but if it doesn't get interesting it goes bye bye.
I don't think anyone here knows what that is

Will you STOP trying to make yourself look more intelligent than everyone else here.
Hotel New Archaic
Idiot
Hotel New Archaic
October 19th, 2005 at 11:17pm
Asylum seekers should be allowed to work and live where they want. It isn't their fault that tey have to leave their country of origin, wherever it may be, so they should be allowed in, it's as simple as that.
Preter
Idiot
Preter
November 1st, 2005 at 10:13am
I hate the Islam

and there followers
_rehabreject_
_rehabreject_
November 1st, 2005 at 10:36am
Preter:
I hate the Islam

and there followers
You hate the Islam? Dude... that's a whole religion, isn't that a bit stereotypical?
rehabreject
Jackass
rehabreject
November 1st, 2005 at 11:47am
asylum seekers should be allowed to move countries if they actually agree to work and make an effort
it sorta annoys me how people can move to england (or anywhere else) and just expect the government to give them money
Preter
Idiot
Preter
November 1st, 2005 at 12:20pm
rehab~reject:
Preter:
I hate the Islam

and there followers
You hate the Islam? Dude... that's a whole religion, isn't that a bit stereotypical?

so....

fuck that shit

If I see moslim, I have my negative thoughts about this person.

I just dont like most moslims I know of
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
November 1st, 2005 at 12:50pm
Preter:
rehab~reject:
Preter:
I hate the Islam

and there followers

so....

fuck that shit

You are like, one of the most ignorant people I have ever had the displeasure of meeting.
_rehabreject_
_rehabreject_
November 1st, 2005 at 12:51pm
Preter:
rehab~reject:
Preter:
I hate the Islam

and there followers

so....

fuck that shit

Yes, but you probably just don't like them because of who they are... not because they're muslim.
You know, that's like me saying "I hate people with brown hair, because once, these people I know were mean, and they had brown hair."
It's stereotyping and it's not fair. And it's really quite offensive... for all you know I could be muslim.. someone here could... It's completely ridiculous, hating a whole religion.
Preter
Idiot
Preter
November 1st, 2005 at 01:11pm
rehab~reject:
Preter:
rehab~reject:
Preter:
I hate the Islam

and there followers

so....

fuck that shit

Yes, but you probably just don't like them because of who they are... not because they're muslim.
You know, that's like me saying "I hate people with brown hair, because once, these people I know were mean, and they had brown hair."
It's stereotyping and it's not fair. And it's really quite offensive... for all you know I could be muslim.. someone here could... It's completely ridiculous, hating a whole religion.

I will give you my response tommorrow

I have to go and train now

cya tomorrow
_rehabreject_
_rehabreject_
November 1st, 2005 at 01:13pm
Preter:
rehab~reject:
Preter:
rehab~reject:
Preter:
I hate the Islam

and there followers

so....

fuck that shit

I will give you my response tommorrow

I have to go and train now

cya tomorrow
Alright... see u then.
Register