American Idiot Movie

AuthorMessage
CopperheaD
Geek
CopperheaD
July 7th, 2007 at 03:59pm
i dont like the idea of a movie, its not very 'greenday' i remember billie joe saying once that movies were for the red hot chili peppers
Cr!Xa_Punkrocker!
Geek
Cr!Xa_Punkrocker!
July 12th, 2007 at 05:47am
That's very cool!!!
asthenia.
Falling In Love With The Board
asthenia.

Blog
July 15th, 2007 at 12:43am
i think it's a little late for a movie, besides american idiot has already gotten enough attention. it would be like overdoing it.
...not to mention the fact that green day are already working on a new album.
CRASH!!
Idiot
CRASH!!
July 28th, 2007 at 08:00pm
katie's not grey:
i think it's a little late for a movie, besides american idiot has already gotten enough attention. it would be like overdoing it.

when is it going to be out? ive missed lots of things and im not updated
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
July 28th, 2007 at 08:04pm
FOD182:
katie's not grey:

when is it going to be out? ive missed lots of things and im not updated
The earliest estimate for the new album is 2008
CRASH!!
Idiot
CRASH!!
July 28th, 2007 at 08:14pm
late or early 2008? is there a title yet? is it going like american idot or most like dookie?
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
July 28th, 2007 at 08:21pm
CRASH!!:
late or early 2008? is there a title yet? is it going like american idot or most like dookie?
I don't think they've specified whether it'll be late or early, but apparently they have three albums worth of material.

One sounds like the Clash, another is more straight forward punk and the other is a follow on from American Idiot. They just need to decide which direction they want to go in.
CRASH!!
Idiot
CRASH!!
July 28th, 2007 at 08:23pm
Boobmeister:
CRASH!!:
I don't think they've specified whether it'll be late or early, but apparently they have three albums worth of material.

One sounds like the Clash, another is more straight forward punk and the other is a follow on from American Idiot. They just need to decide which direction they want to go in.
amazing, thanks dude Wink
nimrodidiot
Jackass
nimrodidiot

Blog
July 28th, 2007 at 10:59pm
Yeah, it is a bit too late for a movie. I think they probably dropped the idea after thinking about it for a while.
MyGreenDayRomance29
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
MyGreenDayRomance29
July 30th, 2007 at 01:45am
I don't they should release one now, it's a bit too late for that, but maybe for the next album?
DARKastheRAIN
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
DARKastheRAIN
November 3rd, 2007 at 02:37am
asphinctersayswhat:
yea, owen wilson? but i trust them to make good descidions. but billie joe did say he liked good charlotte. *cringe*

yay Billie Joe! Smile
anti-christ of suburbia
Idiot
anti-christ of suburbia

Mibba
November 6th, 2007 at 07:14pm
I heard a rumour that the next album is going to be called 'Cigarettes and Valentines' I dont know though, it was just a rumour.
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
November 6th, 2007 at 07:16pm
anti-christ of suburbia:
I heard a rumour that the next album is going to be called 'Cigarettes and Valentines' I dont know though, it was just a rumour.
Cigarettes and Valentines was the album that went "missing" and was meant to be put out before American Idiot. However, with it's disappearence, the boys decided to go in a different direction and released AI instead Very Happy
Billie's Willie
Billie's Willie

Mibba Blog
November 6th, 2007 at 09:53pm
CopperheaD:
i dont like the idea of a movie, its not very 'greenday' i remember billie joe saying once that movies were for the red hot chili peppers
I thought that's what they said about being on The Simpsons. Think Then like 10 years later they were in the movie. Coolio Faith
anti-christ of suburbia
Idiot
anti-christ of suburbia

Mibba
November 6th, 2007 at 10:41pm
Boobmeister:
anti-christ of suburbia:
Cigarettes and Valentines was the album that went "missing" and was meant to be put out before American Idiot. However, with it's disappearence, the boys decided to go in a different direction and released AI instead Very Happy

Yeah i know. It was just something i saw on the Q&A in Kerrang thats all it said the new one was going to be called that as well.
viva_billiejoe!
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
viva_billiejoe!
November 7th, 2007 at 12:16am
I think it's a great idea to make the movie. The song has done alot, but some people need a visual.
brompton cocktail.
Idiot
brompton cocktail.

Mibba
November 27th, 2007 at 08:09pm
I dunno. It's all controversial in my head,
:/
yellowstickerface
Geek
yellowstickerface
November 29th, 2007 at 09:37am
I would go see this so many times.
I'd live at the movie theartre.
American Idiot is my cure all.
It's such a good story if you understand it properly.
yellowstickerface
Geek
yellowstickerface
November 29th, 2007 at 09:39am
anti-christ of suburbia:

It was stolen just before it was going to be released, but Green Day decided to start fresh and do AI.
That's why there was such a gap between Warning and AI.
If anyone here has that CD they can email it to me @ silence.black.and.white_182@hotmail.com i'd love to hear it.
Register