Medical marijuana

AuthorMessage
imafuckingidiot
King For A Couple Of Days
imafuckingidiot
June 10th, 2005 at 11:26am
should they make it legal and a lot easier to get? yes.
Dom
Jackass
Dom
June 10th, 2005 at 11:34am
Yes. They should make it legal, but not just for medical reasons. Its been proven to be safer than alcohol and nicotene, it relaxes people, whereas alcohol does the opposite. So, if people have the right to choose to smoke cigerretes, why not marijuana? they have the same health risks. Furthermore, in Holland (where it has been legalised) there are less addicts than here in England. Then, has it has been mentioned it has medicinal purposes aswell, yet it doesnt have to be smoked, it can be baked in a cake! so there isn't the risk of lung cancer or heart disease from it.
spill_no_sick
Falling In Love With The Board
spill_no_sick
June 10th, 2005 at 01:59pm
I think calling it medical is the pussiest excuse
it should be legal mbecause it's not that bad, but don't make lame excuses
Yes I Am God
Basket Case
Yes I Am God
June 10th, 2005 at 02:12pm
Alchohol does more damage to your brain than marijuana. It relaxes people. It seems safer. Yes, it should be legalized.
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
June 10th, 2005 at 03:11pm
Not for medical uses bacause you can get it in tablets and it doesn't get you high but fuck it, it should be legal anyway.
suzie_k
suzie_k
June 10th, 2005 at 04:55pm
spill_no_sick:

no its not. my two aunties have MS and they need it to stop the symptoms
of it. it helps relieve the pain so medical purposed is a good reason
Less Than Jack
Less Than Jack
June 10th, 2005 at 04:57pm
i dont think the "anti-drug" commercials are telling the truth, they show people like this
Kid: FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE GO EAT A GIANT MUFFIN YOU PRICK

but they wouldn't act like that in reall life cause they would be relaxed

Lying damn commercials

of course it should be legal
clean_with_409
Geek
clean_with_409
June 10th, 2005 at 07:35pm
should be legalized.
Ilse
Ilse
June 10th, 2005 at 09:20pm
No. Any whacko can get ahold of a perscription pad, fake a doctors signature and some pot if they want.

Drugs like that should only be avaliable to cancer patients in hospitals who are terminal.
Capt. Jack Harkness
Addict
Capt. Jack Harkness
June 11th, 2005 at 09:32am
i124q:
Yes. They should make it legal, but not just for medical reasons. Its been proven to be safer than alcohol and nicotene, it relaxes people, whereas alcohol does the opposite. So, if people have the right to choose to smoke cigerretes, why not marijuana? they have the same health risks. Furthermore, in Holland (where it has been legalised) there are less addicts than here in England. Then, has it has been mentioned it has medicinal purposes aswell, yet it doesnt have to be smoked, it can be baked in a cake! so there isn't the risk of lung cancer or heart disease from it.
That's right. I think you should legalize all drugs, there will be a lot less criminality then.
Fucking_BurnOUT
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Fucking_BurnOUT
June 12th, 2005 at 11:24am
Hell yeah it should be legalized, maybe we'll be able to get it easier and drop the price. low price isnt so good for the fuckers turning the shit but y would i care about that
GreenDayIsBetter
Idiot
GreenDayIsBetter
June 12th, 2005 at 01:15pm
Damn druggies..
rock00chick
Geek
rock00chick
June 12th, 2005 at 03:05pm
i think it should be legal, but only to a certain age group...like everything that's only just legal...it can do harm to you, but it should be someones choice...one of the reasons people like pot so much is because they aren't allowed to have it...once they realise how expensive it is, they wont bother as much (though it is actually cheaper than cigaretts (sp?) which is making people want it even more)
clean_with_409
Geek
clean_with_409
June 13th, 2005 at 12:22am
rock00chick:
i think it should be legal, but only to a certain age group...like everything that's only just legal...it can do harm to you, but it should be someones choice...one of the reasons people like pot so much is because they aren't allowed to have it...once they realise how expensive it is, they wont bother as much (though it is actually cheaper than cigaretts (sp?) which is making people want it even more)

I don't think age restrictions help. I mean look at all the teen smokers out there, I mean I was one...and drinking too. age restrictions make the people who don't meet the age restriction want to acctually do the thing or use the thing they aren't allowed too. so you might as well legalize it for everyone, or restrict it from everyone...
Comrade182
Comrade182
June 13th, 2005 at 07:49am
'Medical' marijuana is already being used in the UK, although its not too commonly known. It does have equal health risks as smoking and drinking alcohol, and I know the side effects are 'better' as it were.

However there is also those, like myself, who won't use it due to the ways in which it is to be taken, via smoking. I will never smoke and I know others who feel the same. However I would never use a drug such as this, legal or otherwise. I will and have refused to use morphine as it is a extract from heroin!

There are more issues than health and side effects here. You have to think about peoples attitudes towards it and other reasons such as mine.
Spirit Of '77
Spirit Of '77
June 13th, 2005 at 10:26am
here's mine and nathan's plan: we're gonna pretend we're either republican or democrat (so that we actually have a chance) and then run for president and when we are elected we're going to legalize marajuana and tax it all to hell and get rid of the national debt.
imafuckingidiot
imafuckingidiot
June 14th, 2005 at 12:46pm
suzie_k:
spill_no_sick:

Shocked my mom has MS. she doesnt smoke pot though.
rock00chick
Geek
rock00chick
June 14th, 2005 at 01:08pm
lol, i suppose it depends on the severity of it...
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
June 14th, 2005 at 01:16pm
suzie_k:
spill_no_sick:

yeah, but saying it will only be used for medical purposes is stupid, we all know 99% of people will abuse the drug, so just make it legal for everyone
rock00chick
Geek
rock00chick
June 14th, 2005 at 01:18pm
spill_no_sick:
suzie_k:
spill_no_sick:

yeah, but saying it will only be used for medical purposes is stupid, we all know 99% of people will abuse the drug, so just make it legal for everyone

i agree, and it's better for you than heroin, so people may buy that because they can get high legally, instead of going illegal and it having the same affect. I don't know for sure though, i think it should be legalised though
Register