Medical marijuana

AuthorMessage
Franny.
Falling In Love With The Board
Franny.
June 14th, 2005 at 08:17pm
Medical Marijuana is fine. We have it heer in Canada (legalized). It's kinda safe too though, like it's prescribed so the doctors would know just how much you may need. If someone is in a great deal of pain and pain killers or anything won't work, medial marijuana is in good use. I'm not just saying to legalize pot around the world cuz it's great lol, but it's reasonable. What are we going to do with all the marijuana in the world? someone's gotta be able to smoke it.
I ARE TRISH.HEAR ME ROAR!
King For A Couple Of Days
I ARE TRISH.HEAR ME ROAR!
June 15th, 2005 at 01:51am
i think if they need it for medical use its fine. but i dont see what chemical in marijuana is good for patients.
rock00chick
Geek
rock00chick
June 15th, 2005 at 11:21am
i think it's stupid to use the excuse "oh yeh its for medical reasons" if you caught someone behind the bike shed smoking a joint and they said "oh it's erm...for...umm...medical reasons" you wouldn't belive them
note_the_sarcasm
Geek
note_the_sarcasm
June 15th, 2005 at 02:39pm
i don't see a problem with it, for medicinal purposes. After all, novacaine is just a really diluted form of cocaine.
CountMikeulasNextVictim
Post Whore
CountMikeulasNextVictim

Blog
June 16th, 2005 at 03:51am
if it is perscribed to you smoke it Cool
sexpistol
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
sexpistol
June 17th, 2005 at 12:35am
Weed is no different than alcohol or tobacco. When used in a private place, you're not harming anyone but yourself. Plus, it's enjoyable. I don't smoke pot or anything (I've only tried it and didn't really enjoy it). If it's smoked responsibly (i.e. don't drive, leave the house), there's no problem with it. It's only illegal because the best marijuana isn't grown here, so the government can't profit. So medical or not, my opinion's that it should be legal.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
June 17th, 2005 at 12:56am
WTF! Don't make it legal...where's the fun in that! j/k In Canada, it's legal. But people do it illegally anyway and the cops don't care, honestly they don't. I've seen two police officers walk right passed two guys smoking pot.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
June 17th, 2005 at 12:57am
sexpistol:
Weed is no different than alcohol or tobacco. When used in a private place, you're not harming anyone but yourself. Plus, it's enjoyable. I don't smoke pot or anything (I've only tried it and didn't really enjoy it). If it's smoked responsibly (i.e. don't drive, leave the house), there's no problem with it. It's only illegal because the best marijuana isn't grown here, so the government can't profit. So medical or not, my opinion's that it should be legal.
Exactly. Infact my dad prefers me smoking weed to cigarettes.
sexpistol
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
sexpistol
June 17th, 2005 at 01:05am
Anji:
sexpistol:
Exactly. Infact my dad prefers me smoking weed to cigarettes.

At least you get something out of weed. I'll never understand why anyone would start smoking cigarettes, because you don't even get a buzz off of cigarettes. But I'd rather be drunk than high anytime, and I'd rather be sober than drunk Cool .
rock00chick
Geek
rock00chick
June 17th, 2005 at 12:49pm
nothings legal over here...Sad
Sarah.
Sarah.
June 17th, 2005 at 09:22pm
i dont understand how marijuana helps people, i mean sure it can fun as hell but i dont see the medical goodness of it...maybe its just me
Dom
Jackass
Dom
June 19th, 2005 at 10:29am
num1nimrod:
i dont understand how marijuana helps people, i mean sure it can fun as hell but i dont see the medical goodness of it...maybe its just me

maybe you haven't researched the 'medical goodness' of it.
St.JimmyT9109
Geek
St.JimmyT9109
June 20th, 2005 at 01:46am
for medical reasons...yes...for abuseive reasons.....no
Creepy Jesus
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Creepy Jesus
June 20th, 2005 at 08:41pm
Ya know why Its illegal?
Because the government hav'nt put a tax on it.
Its because they dont earn anything from it they deem it wrong and try to stop it.
But if they did tax it it would be WAY expensive and - maybe - less people would do it.
But still...........KEEP IT ILLEGAL so the "man" cant take you for a shitty ride down the path of Mumbo-Jumbo's-ville.
Dom
Jackass
Dom
June 21st, 2005 at 02:36pm
Creepy Jesus:
Ya know why Its illegal?
Because the government hav'nt put a tax on it.
Its because they dont earn anything from it they deem it wrong and try to stop it.
But if they did tax it it would be WAY expensive and - maybe - less people would do it.
But still...........KEEP IT ILLEGAL so the "man" cant take you for a shitty ride down the path of Mumbo-Jumbo's-ville.

if people grow their own, it cant be taxed can it. Which is probably why its 'illegal' but in England its not really illegal as long as your over 16 and you keep it for personal use.
Rage&Love
Rage&Love
June 21st, 2005 at 05:40pm
St.JimmyT9109:
for medical reasons...yes...for abuseive reasons.....no

^^ im totally with you. I mean yeah it can be fun and stuff but people can take it too far and end up needing it to survive and that not right. I see no problem with people taking it as long as they know what their doing and not just doing it because all their friends are or all their idols.
Bourgeois Social Angels
Geek
Bourgeois Social Angels
June 21st, 2005 at 11:23pm
Bush just put another bill out to make medical marijuana illegal. They use it for cancer patients and terminally ill patients for pain management and it's relaxing abilities. It has actually helped people with diseases that cause muscles to spasm and lock up to heal.
Franny.
Falling In Love With The Board
Franny.
June 21st, 2005 at 11:56pm
oh man, today in class we had a debate (since it was last day) and i said the topic should be 'should marijuana be legalized?' and i unluckily got chosen to be on the against side. everyone was like ooooohhhh cuz they all know ive always wanted it to be legalized for many reasons (besides the fact that people claim im a pothead). it was so goddamn hard. we lost and im happy =P

it should be legalized (well medical ones are legal here already) cuz people only smoke it to be 'rebellious' and if you legalize it, it will be less appealing. that's my best point lol.
Heather
Idiot
Heather
June 23rd, 2005 at 04:15pm
i think it should be legalized yes, its better than cigarettes are for you............but than again if they do then they will tax the fucking shit outta it just like cigarettes!
Creepy Jesus
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Creepy Jesus
June 23rd, 2005 at 07:30pm
Anything we say in these forums wont make a damn site difference, im betting G.dubya isnt a member here.

But still......LEGALIZE!!!!!!!!!
Register