Rules

AuthorMessage
Sarah.
King For A Couple Of Days
Sarah.
March 30th, 2006 at 05:47pm
gr...I posted a site in my thread and said a little about the band and stuff and it still got locked! and duh, I know that no ones knows about them but that was my point for making that thread! I wanted people to vote and listen to that bands music so that they can get get noticed!
Gustavatron.
Addict
Gustavatron.
March 31st, 2006 at 08:55am
Glenn Danzig. <3:
gr...I posted a site in my thread and said a little about the band and stuff and it still got locked! and duh, I know that no ones knows about them but that was my point for making that thread! I wanted people to vote and listen to that bands music so that they can get get noticed!
Well... have you read the rules?
it's about how known they, it's about the link.
Sarah.
Sarah.
March 31st, 2006 at 04:02pm
Gustavatron.:
Glenn Danzig. <3:
ugh...yes I have read the rules...and again, I made the thread so they can get known since they aren't...whatever... Rolling Eyes
Gustavatron.
Addict
Gustavatron.
April 1st, 2006 at 03:04am
Glenn Danzig. <3:
Gustavatron.:
Glenn Danzig. <3:
ugh...yes I have read the rules...and again, I made the thread so they can get known since they aren't...whatever... Rolling Eyes
8. When you start a thread about a band, post at least 1 link to their MySpace or website (official or not), a little pic and/or a description about the band. No more post like "Ever heard of [insert a band here]? I love them and their song [insert a song here] !" or it will be locked.

You did not post a link.
Sarah.
Sarah.
April 1st, 2006 at 10:44am
Gustavatron.:
Glenn Danzig. <3:
Gustavatron.:
Glenn Danzig. <3:
8. When you start a thread about a band, post at least 1 link to their MySpace or website (official or not), a little pic and/or a description about the band. No more post like "Ever heard of [insert a band here]? I love them and their song [insert a song here] !" or it will be locked.

You did not post a link.

this is exactly what I put in my thread and there is a link:
"ok, my friends band entered in the Battle of the Bands thing for the Warped Tour and if they win then they get to play. Please go here to vote for them! you don't know how happy it would make us if you voted for them [by the way you can only vote once and you vote by listening to the song] " The "here" was the link to the Battle Of The Bands site where you vote for them and there's also a link to their myspace on that site too....
Cecilia
Had A Life Before GSB
Cecilia
April 1st, 2006 at 11:46am
Glenn Danzig. <3:
Gustavatron.:
Glenn Danzig. <3:
Gustavatron.:
Glenn Danzig. <3:

You did not post a link.

this is exactly what I put in my thread and there is a link:
"ok, my friends band entered in the Battle of the Bands thing for the Warped Tour and if they win then they get to play. Please go here to vote for them! you don't know how happy it would make us if you voted for them [by the way you can only vote once and you vote by listening to the song] " The "here" was the link to the Battle Of The Bands site where you vote for them and there's also a link to their myspace on that site too....

You didn't post a link to their MySpace or anything else, so we can know more about them.
You only posted a link to vote for them, but we don't know them..
You can make a new thread if you want, but follow the rules!
Sarah.
Sarah.
April 1st, 2006 at 12:08pm
I made a new one, is it ok? if its not...just lock it please...
Cecilia
Had A Life Before GSB
Cecilia
April 1st, 2006 at 12:23pm
Glenn Danzig. <3:

Just one word: Perfect. Very Happy
Sarah.
Sarah.
April 1st, 2006 at 03:54pm
Cecilia:
Glenn Danzig. <3:

Just one word: Perfect. Very Happy

OMG! yay! thank you! lol
Now I just need people to vote for them Razz
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
April 2nd, 2006 at 08:50am
I have a beef.
Why are old threads getting locked on the Other Bands section?
Is it not a rule you can't make duplicates?
So what if a thread for your favourite band exists already, but it's 20 pages back?
You're not allowed to post in the old thread, and yet you're not allowed to make a new one.
So what do we do?
Hmm?
Cecilia
Had A Life Before GSB
Cecilia
April 2nd, 2006 at 08:53am
Lik's So Vain.:
I have a beef.
So what if a thread for your favourite band exists already, but it's 20 pages back?
You're not allowed to post in the old thread, and yet you're not allowed to make a new one.
So what do we do?
Hmm?

You can post in an old thread, but if it's just to say "OMG! I love them!", no.
You don't have to bring back old topics for that..
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
April 2nd, 2006 at 08:56am
Cecilia:
Lik's So Vain.:
I have a beef.
So what do we do?
Hmm?

You can post in an old thread, but if it's just to say "OMG! I love them!", no.
You don't have to bring back old topics for that..

I see.
Ol' Blue Eyes.
Ol' Blue Eyes.

Mibba
April 2nd, 2006 at 09:10am
Congrats, and props for saying you'll lock threads about hating bands.

Go you. Up
ice
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
ice
April 15th, 2006 at 01:17pm
then why did 'the ditzy penis' band thread get deleted. cuz i cant find anymore
Cecilia
Had A Life Before GSB
Cecilia
April 15th, 2006 at 01:23pm
ice:
then why did 'the ditzy penis' band thread get deleted. cuz i cant find anymore

Spring cleaning Image
i never luv~wTp~
Geek
i never luv~wTp~
April 17th, 2006 at 03:19am
wat?
Gustavatron.
Addict
Gustavatron.
April 17th, 2006 at 03:36am
i never luv~wTp~:
wat?
That is the rules. o_o

I'd love to translate them for you, but no, I can't.
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
May 10th, 2006 at 08:05am
Trunks <3:
i made sure that the old lagwagon thread wasnt in there. i posted about lagwagon. its in the right forum. why did it det locked? noone even replied... >_<

Gustavatron.:
Metalmoo
Geek
Metalmoo
May 20th, 2006 at 05:28am
Perfect
April?!
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
April?!
May 29th, 2006 at 07:27pm
Okay, so I am controlling myself becasue there are so many band threads I want to make, but I don't have the time to look for info/pictures/links or patience to put up with people telling me not to post so many band threads...
SO.
I just want to make a list of bands I want to make threads on, maybe if you guys want to you can make them, if you feel like it - I'm not trying to force you - I'm simply doing this just to enlighten you all.

1. The Hush Sound<333
2. Baumer
3. Nightmare of You
4. Sunny Day Real Estate
5. Death from Above 1979
6. Broken Social Scene
7. New London Fire

& more I'll probably think of later.
Register