Plastic surgery

AuthorMessage
rock00chick
Geek
rock00chick
June 15th, 2005 at 12:32pm
warning_05:
XxXflowerfairyXxX:
Most people who have surgery are vain and insecure, but if it's affecting your life then you have the right to change it...Like if you have big burns....this isn't plastic surgery, more cosmetic surgery...but i had a mole removed because i was getting the shit bullied out of me for it and now i'm a lot less picked on...well ok that's a lie but it gives them one less name to call me....
yeah see i understand why people get it done for that reason but whats the reason for getting bigger boobs part from the fact that you would look stupid if they were too big like Jordan (i realise some people may not know who she is but she had a boob job and there massive!!) and would just look like a Barbie!

in my mind jordan and barbie are the same thing lol! i can't see why loads of guys like her...she looks so fake!
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
King For A Couple Of Days
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
June 15th, 2005 at 12:47pm
rock00chick:
warning_05:
XxXflowerfairyXxX:
Most people who have surgery are vain and insecure, but if it's affecting your life then you have the right to change it...Like if you have big burns....this isn't plastic surgery, more cosmetic surgery...but i had a mole removed because i was getting the shit bullied out of me for it and now i'm a lot less picked on...well ok that's a lie but it gives them one less name to call me....
yeah see i understand why people get it done for that reason but whats the reason for getting bigger boobs part from the fact that you would look stupid if they were too big like Jordan (i realise some people may not know who she is but she had a boob job and there massive!!) and would just look like a Barbie!

in my mind jordan and barbie are the same thing lol! i can't see why loads of guys like her...she looks so fake!
she weighs like 7 stone and something like v1.5 stone of that is her tits...it's really quite scary...
Rage&Love
Rage&Love
June 15th, 2005 at 12:48pm
lmfao thats scary and funny at the same time!
rock00chick
Geek
rock00chick
June 15th, 2005 at 12:50pm
lmfao see, she's a barbie!!!!!!!
St.JimmyT9109
Geek
St.JimmyT9109
June 20th, 2005 at 01:50am
i think that it should only be used it the person is really ugly or like have the stomach tied if theyre really really fat but its just to make them think they look better then no cuz its a waste of money...take michael jackson for example
Dom
Jackass
Dom
June 20th, 2005 at 01:04pm
warning_05:
XxXflowerfairyXxX:

they get bigger boobs to pull more men and have more self confidence obviously, i think plastic surgery is mostly about confidence. Dont forget sometimes its breast reductions instead of enlargements
rock00chick
Geek
rock00chick
June 20th, 2005 at 02:17pm
i124q:
warning_05:
XxXflowerfairyXxX:

they get bigger boobs to pull more men and have more self confidence obviously, i think plastic surgery is mostly about confidence. Dont forget sometimes its breast reductions instead of enlargements

yer but you should just be happy with your body. i know no one is and no one will ever be, but i think if people who have major deformaties can get on with their lives, people with tiny imperfections (if you want to call them imperfections, though nothing is an imperfection to everyone) can as well...
lisa1224
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
lisa1224
June 21st, 2005 at 03:52am
I have mixed opinions on it.
If it was for all of the pressure in society to look good, it wouldn't be so popular.
Its a complete waste of money. People are so fucking self involved they can spend thousands on themselves and not put it towards more important things. I think many people use plastic surgery as the answers to all of their problems... some really ahte the way they look... many need to feel loved or want it so they attract rich men and keep their husbands happy.
It should be used in serious medical cases, but I think the fact that it has been made public has perhaps increased the publics continuous quest for perfection and caused a decrease in self image.
eberneezer_egghead
Falling In Love With The Board
eberneezer_egghead
June 21st, 2005 at 06:33am
I think that its nice if you have your face messed up and you wanna fix it. But what is the point in boob jobs, nose jobs, lip enhancers and all that crap? basically, i think people who get that kind of plastic surgery are sluts.
Comrade182
Comrade182
June 21st, 2005 at 06:49am
I don't agree with plastic surgery when it is used to 'improve' yourself. You are made the way you are ment to be. But it is ok as reconstructive surgery, or something like that after an operation where say part of the breast had to be removed, or with someone who lost a fight with a fire.

But there is no need to use it in my opinion just to 'improve' yourself. That can be done in different ways, and more often cheaper too!
Dom
Jackass
Dom
June 21st, 2005 at 02:30pm
rock00chick:
i124q:
warning_05:
XxXflowerfairyXxX:

yer but you should just be happy with your body. i know no one is and no one will ever be, but i think if people who have major deformaties can get on with their lives, people with tiny imperfections (if you want to call them imperfections, though nothing is an imperfection to everyone) can as well...

yeah, but it seems to me that fat girls have great difficulty getting boyfriends, doesnt seem much of a problem for chubby lads like myself, so if they get lip suction or whatever, and feel more confident and better about themselves, is there really anything wrong with that really?
Rage&Love
Rage&Love
June 22nd, 2005 at 03:51pm
no of course not, its the idiot stick think barbies that want to get massive boob jobs so they look dumb thats the main problem
Mikelvr
Mikelvr
June 24th, 2005 at 09:52am
Well, we just have to look to Jackson to know that it'S not a good idea.
Mikelvr
Mikelvr
June 24th, 2005 at 09:53am
warning_05:
no of course not, its the idiot stick think barbies that want to get massive boob jobs so they look dumb thats the main problem

And your pic totally rocks!
meath girl
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
meath girl
June 24th, 2005 at 09:59am
i ave bin avin surgery on my face all my life fixin my lip its finished now and its not a big job its jus like the healin proces then the nxt stage if yu get wot i mean...u cant ave an op months after each uder more like yrs!im kinda done now tho!!i ad cleft lip/palate so...thers no big deal in surgery i jus h8 ppl gettin bigger boobs r shit like dat..assholes!lol...
american_idiot_94
american_idiot_94
June 24th, 2005 at 10:14am
meath idiot:
i ave bin avin surgery on my face all my life fixin my lip its finished now and its not a big job its jus like the healin proces then the nxt stage if yu get wot i mean...u cant ave an op months after each uder more like yrs!im kinda done now tho!!i ad cleft lip/palate so...thers no big deal in surgery i jus h8 ppl gettin bigger boobs r shit like dat..assholes!lol...

yea boob jobs are totally over-rated, but if i got anything done it would be like a nose job or something...
Just like as if
Jackass
Just like as if
June 24th, 2005 at 10:17am
I think that everyone can do exactly what they want to do to their body.
american_idiot_94
american_idiot_94
June 24th, 2005 at 10:17am
Just like as if:
I think that everyone can do exactly what they want to do to their body.

same here
**billie joe's girl**
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
**billie joe's girl**
June 25th, 2005 at 04:23pm
I think if people are willing to take the risk then let them. personally i wouldn't coz my beliefs are that people like me for who i am but if people want to then let them.
Fely
Basket Case
Fely
July 18th, 2005 at 08:19pm
i think that if it is really needed like if you get hurt and are disfigured that's okay but it's becoming popular and people are just changing the way they look because they may not be happy at that time.it's a waste if you ask me.wasted on people who look fine and don't need it.can't they be happy with the way they naturally look.
Register