Death

AuthorMessage
Kristmas_Tsanne
Great Success!
Kristmas_Tsanne

Blog
June 25th, 2005 at 08:29pm
i don't know if this is a stupid thread.. but, are you affraid of death? i'm personally not, i'm more affraid of how i'm gonna die..
i found this quote on http://www.born-today.com/Today/09-26.htm where Jack LaLanne says: "I can't die. It would ruin my image."
i don't know if it has something to do with the fact of living or dying, but i find it funny..

what are you mostly affraid of? to die, or how you will die? do you care a tall?

sorry - again -if this is a stupid thread.
GreenDayIsBetter
Idiot
GreenDayIsBetter
June 25th, 2005 at 08:30pm
i'm afraid of death.. mostly because of the people i'll be leaving behind and because i'm not sure about what happens after we die. I mean i'm a christian and i believe in heaven and all that but how can you really be sure of what's gonna happen to you?
Kristmas_Tsanne
Great Success!
Kristmas_Tsanne

Blog
June 25th, 2005 at 08:34pm
GreenDayIsBetter:
i'm afraid of death.. mostly because of the people i'll be leaving behind and because i'm not sure about what happens after we die. I mean i'm a christian and i believe in heaven and all that but how can you really be sure of what's gonna happen to you?
i know excactly how it is, buti'm hoping to learn more about it (yeah, believe it or not) when i'm gonna be konfirmeret i dunno what that is in english, bit here in dk it's kinda a tradition, to do that when you're 13-14 i'm 13 when i'm doing it.
i'm not actually affriad of death, i'm more (as you said) affraid of what's going to happen after. and how, where, when etc.
*All Ages*
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
*All Ages*
June 25th, 2005 at 08:35pm
I agree with Killer_Tomato(kl name btw lol) i mean i'm not scared of dying just how i die, i'd rather be in my bed dying peacefully than stuck under a bus with my leg lying next to me screaming in pain
GreenDayIsBetter
Idiot
GreenDayIsBetter
June 25th, 2005 at 08:36pm
Killer_Tomato:
GreenDayIsBetter:
i know excactly how it is, buti'm hoping to learn more about it (yeah, believe it or not) when i'm gonna be konfirmeret i dunno what that is in english, bit here in dk it's kinda a tradition, to do that when you're 13-14 i'm 13 when i'm doing it.
i'm not actually affriad of death, i'm more (as you said) affraid of what's going to happen after. and how, where, when etc.

yep exactly.. i'm really freaked out about it. more than most people i think. just the thought of it.. like if i died young? shit would that suck.. and just the whole unknown really freaks me out..
Kristmas_Tsanne
Great Success!
Kristmas_Tsanne

Blog
June 25th, 2005 at 08:39pm
*All Ages*:
I agree with Killer_Tomato(kl name btw lol) i mean i'm not scared of dying just how i die, i'd rather be in my bed dying peacefully than stuck under a bus with my leg lying next to me screaming in pain
thanks! yeah, my death dream is probably to be old, to experience alot and then sleep in when i'm ready for it.
folkin' around.
King For A Couple Of Days
folkin' around.
June 25th, 2005 at 08:43pm
I'm not scared of death......I wanna die
a slow and painful death..so I know I suffered in the worst way..you know
not be a wimp and die naturally..
GreenDayIsBetter
Idiot
GreenDayIsBetter
June 25th, 2005 at 08:43pm
i'd like to die in my sleep when i'm really old.. that'd be great Smile
Kristmas_Tsanne
Great Success!
Kristmas_Tsanne

Blog
June 25th, 2005 at 08:44pm
i also found this on that site: "The worst thing that can happen to your career is to be shot out in an open field. You've got to be in the right position to die dramatically, against a wall, near something to hang onto. Never close your eyes. Glaze them. You can't go wrong bringing something down with you when you fall. A tablecloth is excellent. Preferably with a meal on it." - george Plimpton.
he was/is an actor and i guess he therefore point's out how - if you're an actor/actress - has to die dramatically..-
do you guys wanna die dramaticly or just peacefully..? i'm sorry if i seem obsessed with this whole death-thing.. it's just something i've been wondering about lately.
GreenDayIsBetter
Idiot
GreenDayIsBetter
June 25th, 2005 at 08:46pm
i'd like to die peacefully..
Kristmas_Tsanne
Great Success!
Kristmas_Tsanne

Blog
June 25th, 2005 at 08:48pm
i have to go now, but it would be really cool, if you would keep on talking! Very Happy
i'll be back, ASAP to talk again.. Smile
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
June 25th, 2005 at 09:05pm
i'd like to die in a spectacular way. y'know, go out with a bang and all that...
american_idiot_94
american_idiot_94
June 25th, 2005 at 09:47pm
im definelty not afrid of death...but i do think about it a lot...mostly stupoid things like what if i wanst really dead and get burreid alive and all that weird shit...anyways it sounds really strange but im pretty open-mined about death....if that makes any sense to anybody...i believe in letting nature take its course so i mean you cant really get out of death...
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
June 25th, 2005 at 09:51pm
no, it's afraid of me
I persue it but I can't quite get it
DAMMIT!!!
no, I promised to not attempt suicide and I keep my promises, but I'm not afraid
Just like as if
Jackass
Just like as if
June 25th, 2005 at 11:54pm
I'm not afraid of death at all, death fascinates me. We're all going to die, so it doesn't actually matter so much how we're leaving.. I don't believe in heaven or hell so can't say about what happens after that, but it doesn't matter. Nowadays it's so hard to stay alive, I'll be surprised if I survive to see my 50th birthday. Anyways, ppl just die. And that makes it so great.
Franny.
Franny.
June 26th, 2005 at 02:11am
I'm not afraid of death, i actually wanna feel death, not die in my sleep. i wanna die slowly i think, just to be able to actually feel death on me. i wanna die before everyone i love because then i dont have to suffer through someone else's death.

people can be scared of death or not scared, it doesnt matter cuz in the end, we still all die.
obsessedmonkey
Geek
obsessedmonkey
June 26th, 2005 at 12:43pm
GreenDay420:
I'm not afraid of death, i actually wanna feel death, not die in my sleep. i wanna die slowly i think, just to be able to actually feel death on me. i wanna die before everyone i love because then i dont have to suffer through someone else's death.

people can be scared of death or not scared, it doesnt matter cuz in the end, we still all die.
im not scared of death, i want 2 no wat its like, and people say im weird because i actually WANT 2 die.
hell_kid
Geek
hell_kid
June 27th, 2005 at 09:00am
I am afrraid of death for 2 reasons.
1)i dont know what happens next. I know we dont all just 'go' and thats it, but i dont know what happens for sure, and it scares me

2) all the things i will miss. If i have children i will miss half of their lives. I will miss people's birthday's, christmas's, births of relatives.
Just like as if
Jackass
Just like as if
June 27th, 2005 at 10:31am
hell_kid:
1)i dont know what happens next. I know we dont all just 'go' and thats it, but i dont know what happens for sure, and it scares me

2) all the things i will miss. If i have children i will miss half of their lives. I will miss people's birthday's, christmas's, births of relatives.
That second reason is true only if it relates to that first one. If you'll know what happens next, you'll miss everything. If you don't you won't miss anything.
american_idiot_94
american_idiot_94
June 27th, 2005 at 10:39am
hell_kid:

well thats reality...and when it comes down to it, birthdays and such rerally hold no importance to our existance
Register