Death

AuthorMessage
11th Street Kid
King For A Couple Of Days
11th Street Kid
October 26th, 2005 at 10:59am
Faith:
Just like as if:
Drowning is a pleasent way to die, or so I've heard. You get this good feeling, like floating or something, just before you drown.

No idea if it's true, but it makes sense. When you've held your breath long enough, it doesn't feel so bad anymore.

Actually, dying from lack of air must suck 'cuz your body fights and I think organs get bigger and you feel like your eyes are gonna pop out... I'm not sure about drowning on purpose, but if you drown by accident, I don't think it's all that pleasant 'cuz you panic and make it worse for yourself..

Where did you get that inforamation from anyway? Did a deadman that drowned tell you?

Yeah...it's hard trying to hold your breath anyway. I don't think people can actually do that..because in the end you end up breathing again. And yes, drowning by accident is absolutely horrifiv. Especially when you're tiny and don't know how to swim.
s0dapop_and_ritalin
Geek
s0dapop_and_ritalin
October 27th, 2005 at 11:11pm
everyone here must have at least some fear of dying.
irisho_iris
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
irisho_iris
October 28th, 2005 at 02:42am
i dont afraid of dead...
Albus said that Dead is a starting point of your next journy!

However, do you know who is albus lmfao
greenday_is_love
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
greenday_is_love
October 28th, 2005 at 07:25am
me me I do! albus dumbledore!
11th Street Kid
11th Street Kid
October 28th, 2005 at 10:24am
greenday_is_love:
me me I do! albus dumbledore!

that's what I was thinking!
s0dapop_and_ritalin
Geek
s0dapop_and_ritalin
October 28th, 2005 at 10:13pm
lol thats not credible.
DI Nimrod
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
DI Nimrod
October 29th, 2005 at 12:40pm
At school they make us make goals of what we want to do with our lives..... I think you should decide as you go along. Isn't writing hem down just wasting time??
GangControl
Jackass
GangControl
October 29th, 2005 at 01:07pm
Death is an essential part of life.
dirtyhippie
Geek
dirtyhippie
October 29th, 2005 at 01:12pm
GangControl:
Death is an essential part of life.

Prezactly! So why fear it? It's a-gonna happen. Nobody's immortal, and there's no precautions you can really take. Carpe diem, bitches!
11th Street Kid
11th Street Kid
October 29th, 2005 at 03:58pm
yup...ony of my sayings:

Death is a part of life.
Trusty Chords.
Jackass
Trusty Chords.

Blog
October 29th, 2005 at 05:23pm
Yeah, I'm not really afraid of dying, just depends really. If I knew I was going to die, I wouldn't mind so much if I'd had a really good life and enjoyed myself. I'd like to die quite peacefully, as someone else said, I wouldn't want to be stuck under under ice and ver slowly dying...ew. And all I'm afaid of I suppose is what happens after you die, obviously because no one knows what happens...
Franny.
Falling In Love With The Board
Franny.
October 29th, 2005 at 08:04pm
i'm afraid of how i'm going to die as well. i don't wanna die in my sleep i don't think...or like, choke on something to death.
guns_go_bang_bang
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
guns_go_bang_bang
October 30th, 2005 at 01:28am
like dying is gonan happen to everyone, no matter what, like they said, no one is immortal, no matter how much we wanna think it. Im not really scared of death, I was faced with death when I was 6, and my brother died who was 5. Its more, how am I gonan die. I want a fast, painless death, but who knows what Ill get. Its something is going to happen weather you like it or not. So face it now or later
Just like as if
Jackass
Just like as if
October 30th, 2005 at 09:27am
*Blue Star*:
Faith:
Just like as if:
Drowning is a pleasent way to die, or so I've heard. You get this good feeling, like floating or something, just before you drown.

No idea if it's true, but it makes sense. When you've held your breath long enough, it doesn't feel so bad anymore.

Actually, dying from lack of air must suck 'cuz your body fights and I think organs get bigger and you feel like your eyes are gonna pop out... I'm not sure about drowning on purpose, but if you drown by accident, I don't think it's all that pleasant 'cuz you panic and make it worse for yourself..

Where did you get that inforamation from anyway? Did a deadman that drowned tell you?

Yeah...it's hard trying to hold your breath anyway. I don't think people can actually do that..because in the end you end up breathing again. And yes, drowning by accident is absolutely horrifiv. Especially when you're tiny and don't know how to swim.
Nah. I read some article long time ago. The ones who had just survived had told about their experience.

My point was, that when you hold your breath long enough, it doesn't feel so bad anymore. Just like running. The worst part is after a couple of minutes, the body needs to get oxygen from somewhere else and starts using muscles etc.
But after maybe five minutes the body gets used to it. Or well not used to it, but it's a lot easier. Of course if you're holding your breath on purpose, you can't hold it for long. But if you're drowning by accident or don't have absolutely no chance of getting air, you got no choice but to be. You panic, but when there's nothing to be done you just wait.
Faith
Addict
Faith
October 30th, 2005 at 04:31pm
Just like as if:
Nah. I read some article long time ago. The ones who had just survived had told about their experience.

My point was, that when you hold your breath long enough, it doesn't feel so bad anymore. Just like running. The worst part is after a couple of minutes, the body needs to get oxygen from somewhere else and starts using muscles etc.
But after maybe five minutes the body gets used to it. Or well not used to it, but it's a lot easier. Of course if you're holding your breath on purpose, you can't hold it for long. But if you're drowning by accident or don't have absolutely no chance of getting air, you got no choice but to be. You panic, but when there's nothing to be done you just wait.

Hmm...okay, I'll take your word for it. I never read anything about experiences of survivors, more like the results of autopsy..
I just thought what's likely to happen is that you hold your breath, but sooner or later you breathe in, and you breathe in water; water in the lungs is no fun - I've had that experience. Sad
But maybe you're right, I guess, it's just one of those things - you never know unless you try. I'd rather not know.

I always thought it's weird, in a lot of old movies people kill themselves by walking into the sea and drowning, I always thought it must be hard to make yourself drown.
franzi
franzi
October 31st, 2005 at 03:36pm
death is scary. but i try not to let the thought of it get to me.. you just gotta live it up cuz life goes on!
Preter
Idiot
Preter
November 1st, 2005 at 10:32am
_rehabreject_
_rehabreject_
November 1st, 2005 at 10:44am
A girl in the year below me died over half term... she'd have only been 13, and it really scared me. We found out today and most people in my year didn't even care.
But even though I didn't know her, it's so upsetting because it's unexpected, and she's so young. it's like death can strike you down anywhere, anytime...
And it's no good saying "Oh yeah, I'm young, I've got years to live." Because you don't, neccessarily (sp?). So I guess we've just got to live life as much as we can, because we don't know how long we've got left.

Sorry if that's depressing. I'm in that mood now.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
November 1st, 2005 at 12:47pm
Stop posting that god damned picture! This is a serious discussion section...emphasis on the serious.
11th Street Kid
11th Street Kid
November 1st, 2005 at 02:40pm
rehab~reject:
A girl in the year below me died over half term... she'd have only been 13, and it really scared me. We found out today and most people in my year didn't even care.
But even though I didn't know her, it's so upsetting because it's unexpected, and she's so young. it's like death can strike you down anywhere, anytime...
And it's no good saying "Oh yeah, I'm young, I've got years to live." Because you don't, neccessarily (sp?). So I guess we've just got to live life as much as we can, because we don't know how long we've got left.

Sorry if that's depressing. I'm in that mood now.

How did she die? Sorry to ask that..I'm just wondering. It's sad that people don't care..wait..I said that to someone before..now I can see why they hate me...
Register