~ Christie ~
January 6th, 2006 at 11:47am
Nine_Inch_Nails:
~ Christie ~:
Bloodraine:
~ Christie ~:
Bloodraine:
~ Christie ~:
I hate when people cry at funerals...U know, ok, because someone is gone and you're never gonna see him again...but why crying ? if you cry looks like he/she didn't do nothing happy and ok when he was alive..That's my point.

Grief is a common emotion many people feel at the passing of a loved one...People are allowed to show their emotions, and crying helps a lot.

yes, totally right, but...Ohhh...whatever,forget.

Surely people showing sorrow at a funeral is testament to how good a life a person lead and how much they will be missed?

I'm sory what I wrote maybe I just wrote It wrong...I just forgot what was I thinking in that moment damn.

You're allowed to have an opinion you know, if that's what you think then it's fine.
I actually laugh at funerals. That's my way of dealing with it. But people just call me heartless and I'm just like "STFU cunt". I don't feel grief to be honest. I know..well...believe they've gone on to a new life, and if someone is pregnant at the time then I always get excited thinking that that baby could have the dead person's spirit.

But christie, if you have a opinion, say it hun. People might try and shoot you down but you stick to your guns if it's what you believe.

Wow...That's right, thanks. But, I don't know why do I even wrote that...Well, maybe is that what I think.

But, even if people shut my opinion down, they couldn't change it, it's always here, in my head.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 6th, 2006 at 11:47am
I'm not nasty to the newbies on purpose...Smile
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
January 6th, 2006 at 11:49am
Bloodraine:

lmfao Ebil Meg!
~ Christie ~
Idiot
~ Christie ~
January 6th, 2006 at 11:53am
Bloodraine:

Hmmm..
Very Happy
good to you.
*~*Hula*~*
King For A Couple Of Days
*~*Hula*~*
January 6th, 2006 at 01:10pm
*Blue Star*-GARBIEKINS!!:
DeMeNtEd and PRETTY:
This may seem odd but I often think about my own funeral. I decided long ago that I want to be cremated on the land that I love and my ashes cast to a strong South wind. No prayers, no religion, a little sobbing but too much. I've even thought of the music. Boulevard Of Broken Dreams, or Ha Ha You're Dead, or just the quiet of the trees. I kinda figured it'd be done in a forest, cuz I love forests.

I don't know if I'd have music or not. I'd love to because I love music but I can't choose which ones I want out of...thousands of songs. I don't want to be scattered around though...I don't want to disappear deep beneath this earth. Actually, I want my ashes to be scattered into the sea! It's the only thing I can think of that hasn't been changed by humankind. Very Happy I've always loved the look of the sea...or maybe I could get turned into a diamond and put onto a ring...but I don't know who should have the ring. Maybe one of my friends. Definitely not anyone from my family though. Hmmmm..maybe I'll just stick with the sea.

Yeah, I love the sea cuz 1 I'm an islander and 2 it is the only thing unchanged by humans. So I'll be scattered into a wind near the sea. I dunno about your ring theory though, I don't wanna be a fashion item to someone. plus I don't wanna stare at the world through a hands'-eye-view, you'll end up looking at all sorts, yuk!
_X_Vegas_X_
Geek
_X_Vegas_X_

Mibba
January 6th, 2006 at 08:37pm
I am not afraid to die, I am afraid of how I'll die. I wanna' be able to say good bye.

Lyzz
bi_bu_ra
Rotting On Here
bi_bu_ra

Mibba
January 7th, 2006 at 02:01pm
Lyzz_Billie_Rox:
I am not afraid to die, I am afraid of how I'll die. I wanna' be able to say good bye.

Lyzz

yes me too..i believe in life after death..i heard somewhere when you're born that's torture for soul, but when you die, soul is ''happy''. That helpes me when someone die. I know she/he's gone somewhere on better place..
11th Street Kid
11th Street Kid
January 7th, 2006 at 02:53pm
GOTHY THE CHAV SLAYER:
*Blue Star*-GARBIEKINS!!:
DeMeNtEd and PRETTY:
This may seem odd but I often think about my own funeral. I decided long ago that I want to be cremated on the land that I love and my ashes cast to a strong South wind. No prayers, no religion, a little sobbing but too much. I've even thought of the music. Boulevard Of Broken Dreams, or Ha Ha You're Dead, or just the quiet of the trees. I kinda figured it'd be done in a forest, cuz I love forests.

I don't know if I'd have music or not. I'd love to because I love music but I can't choose which ones I want out of...thousands of songs. I don't want to be scattered around though...I don't want to disappear deep beneath this earth. Actually, I want my ashes to be scattered into the sea! It's the only thing I can think of that hasn't been changed by humankind. Very Happy I've always loved the look of the sea...or maybe I could get turned into a diamond and put onto a ring...but I don't know who should have the ring. Maybe one of my friends. Definitely not anyone from my family though. Hmmmm..maybe I'll just stick with the sea.

Yeah, I love the sea cuz 1 I'm an islander and 2 it is the only thing unchanged by humans. So I'll be scattered into a wind near the sea. I dunno about your ring theory though, I don't wanna be a fashion item to someone. plus I don't wanna stare at the world through a hands'-eye-view, you'll end up looking at all sorts, yuk!

Ah, I never thought of the diamond thing being a fashion item. If I find someone I really love...and I got turned into a diamond..then I could kind of be with them everyday. If you get what I mean...
carrot
Idiot
carrot
January 10th, 2006 at 02:35pm
i dunno...i think of death as leaving...or as gandalf says in lord of the ring **somthin about a grey curtain and a new path in life**
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 10th, 2006 at 02:48pm
carrot:
i dunno...i think of death as leaving...or as gandalf says in lord of the ring **somthin about a grey curtain and a new path in life**

"No, the journey doesn't end here.Death is just another path... One that we all must take. The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass"

It wasn't his line in the book but I like how it was scripted in the film...very fitting.

[/LOTR Geek]
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
January 10th, 2006 at 02:55pm
Bloodraine:
carrot:

"No, the journey doesn't end here.Death is just another path... One that we all must take. The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass"

It wasn't his line in the book but I like how it was scripted in the film...very fitting.

[/LOTR Geek]

I keep getting the films and books mixed up, its annoying...
Ok getting off topic here...so...death, yeah
Myla
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Myla
January 12th, 2006 at 08:27pm
A lot of you here have posted that you're afraid of death and would like to die piecefully in your bed(what is only possible when you're very old) and so on...but what seems to me really scary is to imagine yourself 100-year old person still alive. I think it's scary to get damn old and to die when you can hardly move and look like a mummy or a dried fruit! Wink

"People living deeply have no fear of death." Bill Gates
will work for tacos
Geek
will work for tacos
January 12th, 2006 at 09:04pm
i dont know if i really scared of death.. im just wondering whats gonna happpen after that and how i'll die...
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 13th, 2006 at 03:30am
Myla:
A lot of you here have posted that you're afraid of death and would like to die piecefully in your bed(what is only possible when you're very old)

...Not necessarily. Y'all ever heard of SIDS, for one?

There are many reasons why a child or adolescent or adult would die peacefully in their beds. A short battle with illness, for instance.
Myla
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Myla
January 13th, 2006 at 09:10am
Bloodraine:

There are many reasons why a child or adolescent or adult would die peacefully in their beds. A short battle with illness, for instance.
First: a battle with illness CANNOT be peaceful and especially if it's short you're probably gonna suffer a lot before dying.
Second: a chance of dying from SIDS is quite low, so more likely you're gonna live untill you get really old and die from it.
"If you spend all your time worring about dying, living isn't going to be much fun." Very Happy
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 13th, 2006 at 11:08am
Myla:
Bloodraine:

First: a battle with illness CANNOT be peaceful and especially if it's short you're probably gonna suffer a lot before dying.
Second: a chance of dying from SIDS is quite low, so more likely you're gonna live untill you get really old and die from it.
"If you spend all your time worring about dying, living isn't going to be much fun." Very Happy

You are quite wrong...Tell that to my Grandad. He died three years ago last August after a fairly short, peaceful (Due to advances in treatment) illness. Now, he might have been 'Old' but it could have just as easily have killed him at 15, 25, whatever.

...SIDS is also more common than you think, and you can't die from it at an old age, hence the 'Infant' part.
11th Street Kid
11th Street Kid
January 13th, 2006 at 01:34pm
-.-' Everyone's so clever on here...
Myla
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Myla
January 13th, 2006 at 02:30pm
Bloodraine:
Myla:
Bloodraine:

You are quite wrong...Tell that to my Grandad. He died three years ago last August after a fairly short, peaceful (Due to advances in treatment) illness. Now, he might have been 'Old' but it could have just as easily have killed him at 15, 25, whatever.

...SIDS is also more common than you think, and you can't die from it at an old age, hence the 'Infant' part.

Whatever the illness is it seems unfair to die from some stupid disease, lying in your bed, completely filled with medicine. Rolling Eyes
And in most of cases the death caused by an illness is very suffering and unpleasant.
P.S. Sorry for your grandad.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 13th, 2006 at 02:45pm
Myla:

Whatever the illness is it seems unfair to die from some stupid disease, lying in your bed, completely filled with medicine. Rolling Eyes
And in most of cases the death caused by an illness is very suffering and unpleasant.
P.S. Sorry for your grandad.

Death is never fair...The thing is, medical science has come such a long way during the past 100 years, Death is no longer the painful, drawn out process it once was. Pain can be surpressed with drugs if needed, patients can be made more comfortable etc...And that is, if the disease cannot be cured in the first place.

Also, don't be sorry. Like I said, It was peaceful, painless and the suffering was minimal. That's all that mattered.
carrot
Idiot
carrot
January 13th, 2006 at 02:48pm
Bloodraine:
carrot:

[/LOTR Geek]

see gandalf is that trusted grandad guy...but out of a book

he made a good point though
Register