Death

AuthorMessage
KATH!
Idiot
KATH!
June 29th, 2005 at 12:36am
It's true im more afraid of how I'll die then after I'm dead. I hate thinking that one day I'll die, and that it's part of the circle of life and you can't really run away from it. I dunno, it's just weird, kinda scary. I do believe in God, it doesn't really scare me, kinda, I guess it makes me a little anxious when I think of Death.
misery*loved*me
Geek
misery*loved*me
June 30th, 2005 at 01:01am
i'm not afraid of death, i just am afraid of what would happen if i did die. my best freind and i life practically off each other, and i dont know how she would handle it.
eberneezer_egghead
Falling In Love With The Board
eberneezer_egghead
July 2nd, 2005 at 09:26am
Im not afraid of death. But i have fears about the way that I die, I want to die peacefully? Id like to die in my sleep and just never wake up rather than be killed in a plane crash etc.
grimmie666
Geek
grimmie666
July 2nd, 2005 at 09:32am
i dont care about the way i die...and i am not afraid to die. life is boring everything is the same... but i wont kill myself.
grimmie666
Geek
grimmie666
July 2nd, 2005 at 09:34am
ok at this time i dont wnt to die ti think of my parents...they might suffer not me.
Just a Puppet...
Addict
Just a Puppet...
July 2nd, 2005 at 09:46am
I'm not afraid of death.

I'm afraid of dying.
ellie ex-friend
ellie ex-friend
July 2nd, 2005 at 10:18am
As everyone has said, I'm afraid of dying, rather than the concept of death. I'm also afraid for close family or friends dying.
Spirit Of '77
Spirit Of '77
July 2nd, 2005 at 11:59am
im not afraid of death. in fact, its pretty much the opposite. im not suicidal or anything, but im apeirophobic (fear of eternity) so the idea of being immortal scares the shit out of me.
Automatic man
King For A Couple Of Days
Automatic man
July 4th, 2005 at 07:03pm
I'm not araid of how I die as long as its not in my sleep where I have no idea it is going to happen. But, I am scared of what death brings and exactly what it will be like to be dead. I can't understand the concept of not thinking. I'd rather be immortal than dead any day.
*ScaryMissMary*
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
*ScaryMissMary*
July 9th, 2005 at 04:53pm
i don wanna die by burning. it d b really hot d:
Rockadelick
Idiot
Rockadelick
July 10th, 2005 at 07:04am
I'm not afraid of death for myself. actually it's the possibility of death that makes me love the sports i do. but i am scared of death for the people i love. It terrifies me to think of losing my mum or my boyfriend which is probably really selfish cause i know it's only because everything i do revolves around them. no way i want to go down quietly though
fancy pants
Post Whore
fancy pants
July 10th, 2005 at 03:08pm
Killer_Tomato:
i don't know if this is a stupid thread.. but, are you affraid of death? i'm personally not, i'm more affraid of how i'm gonna die..
i found this quote on http://www.born-today.com/Today/09-26.htm where Jack LaLanne says: "I can't die. It would ruin my image."
i don't know if it has something to do with the fact of living or dying, but i find it funny..

what are you mostly affraid of? to die, or how you will die? do you care a tall?

sorry - again -if this is a stupid thread.
You sound like a democrat. lmfao
zdf_jammin
Geek
zdf_jammin
July 10th, 2005 at 05:06pm
fancy pants:
Killer_Tomato:
i don't know if this is a stupid thread.. but, are you affraid of death? i'm personally not, i'm more affraid of how i'm gonna die..
i found this quote on http://www.born-today.com/Today/09-26.htm where Jack LaLanne says: "I can't die. It would ruin my image."
i don't know if it has something to do with the fact of living or dying, but i find it funny..

what are you mostly affraid of? to die, or how you will die? do you care a tall?

sorry - again -if this is a stupid thread.
You sound like a democrat. lmfao

lol, stupid democrat.
i think this is a stupid thread. im not afraid, and if you are then blah.
really, its up to you to make up your mind about death, and you shouldnt pursue other peoples thoughts on it.
thats my opinion
Bumper Sticker
Jackass
Bumper Sticker
July 10th, 2005 at 12:19pm
i wanna die in my sleep
Phoenix
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Phoenix
July 11th, 2005 at 12:21pm
im not scared of death or dying. Death isnt that bad (trust me)!
_rehabreject_
_rehabreject_
July 11th, 2005 at 07:04pm
i think i'm mostly scared of the idea of nothingness - like, if you die what happens? I don't like th idea of not being able to think, or something like that.
It's weird to think of myself buried and no longer existing, except in people's memories
_rehabreject_
_rehabreject_
July 11th, 2005 at 07:05pm
Phoenix:
im not scared of death or dying. Death isnt that bad (trust me)!

Why do you think death isn't that bad? It's not exactly good
Terminal Preppie
Geek
Terminal Preppie
July 14th, 2005 at 09:11pm
I'm not afraid for myself... but I'm worried about how people will react.. I don't want to hurt any of them.. myself? i don't care I'll be dead, the religion thing is not of imporance to me, im atheist.. I think that when you die you just die.. but still I know that I'll be leaving a lot of people that I love behind.. and although it will be my death... if it occurs that I die a slow death.. i will be thinking of them in my last moments of life...
Terminal Preppie
Geek
Terminal Preppie
July 14th, 2005 at 09:14pm
Automatic man:
I'm not araid of how I die as long as its not in my sleep where I have no idea it is going to happen. But, I am scared of what death brings and exactly what it will be like to be dead. I can't understand the concept of not thinking. I'd rather be immortal than dead any day.

well in immortality... you must bear to watch everyone you love die... you must bear through all their tragedys aswell as your own and unless you are very strong-minded in time you will fear getting close to anyone because you know that they will end up dying anyway...
gdfan4ever
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
gdfan4ever
July 14th, 2005 at 11:02pm
Well I’m not afraid of death, I'm actually looking forward to it! Not that I'm suicidal, I just want to see were you go. Is there a heaven? Is there a hell? Do we reincarnate? Like what happens?? Really think about it.
Register