Death

AuthorMessage
TheFaggot
King For A Couple Of Days
TheFaggot
August 17th, 2005 at 05:39pm
Someone has tampered with the electrics in my house. I found out today, it was sheer luck that it hadn't done more damage than a couple of burnmarks. "Just because you're paranoid that doesn't mean that they're not after you".... We've had to run away before because of several murder attempts... I hope I don't have to move further out the countryside... And I hope I don't have to worry about being killed. But I'm not safe anymore. AND I'M OKAY WITH IT. I just hope it doesn't hurt to die....

Thank you, that's all I have to say right now, I'm to shaky to think about life AFTER death....
Gilly the Goldfish
Jackass
Gilly the Goldfish
August 17th, 2005 at 06:47pm
its the anniversary of my grandads death today it sucks i'm really sad Sad its been 2 years he didn't even get to see me be 13
heywhatnow
Falling In Love With The Board
heywhatnow

Blog
August 17th, 2005 at 08:09pm
i'm actually not that afraid of death cause when i die, that'll be the time i'm meant to die
Speechless&Redundant
Geek
Speechless&Redundant
August 17th, 2005 at 08:21pm
I'm not really afraid of dying, its just the way I die, I want to die peacefully in my sleep..but if I am shot or something that's what scares me, to be in pain then just die
Gilly the Goldfish
Jackass
Gilly the Goldfish
August 18th, 2005 at 07:57am
it doesn't scare me i hope i go in a funny way actually like falling off a log flume or something like that Smile
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
August 18th, 2005 at 08:46am
Im not afraid. Im curious. I believe that when you die, there is just emptiness.
_rehabreject_
_rehabreject_
August 18th, 2005 at 10:43am
I decided that when I die I want to spontaneously combust.

But seriously, I would hate to be smothered or drown or something like that. It would be horrible.
Alyson
Alyson
August 18th, 2005 at 11:28am
I got told a story by my gran that kinda helped.. 'cause I used to be pretty shit cared of dying.
When she was in her early 20s she effictively died.
She reacted badly to anaesthetic and died.
All she remembers is this amazingly serene and peaceful cold feeling creeping up her legs, and it was the most peaceful feeling she's ever felt. Then she felt a great thump on her chest and was given a shock and brought back to life by the doctors.
For nine months after that she could still get the cold relaxed feeling.
And she's told this story to old people (she used to run an old folks home) and it helped them to feel better.
Gilly the Goldfish
Jackass
Gilly the Goldfish
August 18th, 2005 at 12:26pm
my mate wants to geth it by a blimp...
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
August 18th, 2005 at 02:00pm
ShimmyShimmyQuarterTurn:
I got told a story by my gran that kinda helped.. 'cause I used to be pretty shit cared of dying.
When she was in her early 20s she effictively died.
She reacted badly to anaesthetic and died.
All she remembers is this amazingly serene and peaceful cold feeling creeping up her legs, and it was the most peaceful feeling she's ever felt. Then she felt a great thump on her chest and was given a shock and brought back to life by the doctors.
For nine months after that she could still get the cold relaxed feeling.
And she's told this story to old people (she used to run an old folks home) and it helped them to feel better.
That sounds sort of... Nice. A painful death would be awful, but NEARLY dying extremely painfully is worse. Cos, when you die it's all over. Some extreme pain, perhaps, but then... The pain's gone. For ever. But if you didn't die... The recovery would be painful, and the rest of your life would be affected.
Just like as if
Jackass
Just like as if
August 18th, 2005 at 02:03pm
rehab~reject:

But seriously, I would hate to be smothered or drown or something like that. It would be horrible.
Drowning is the most pleasant way to die, there's a moment of feeling happy before you're dead. Or so I've heard. Never drowned myself. Some people who have nearly drowned have told that.
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
August 18th, 2005 at 02:04pm
Just like as if:
rehab~reject:

Drowning is the most pleasant way to die, there's a moment of feeling happy before you're dead. Or so I've heard. Never drowned myself. Some people who have nearly drowned have told that.
Like with hypothermia you feel warm as you die.
VF Lover!
VF Lover!
August 18th, 2005 at 03:23pm
I'm not afraid of death. i see all these people on myspace that have these surveys asking "your fears" and they would reply with "dying". not me. death is a natural thing. if we didn't have death, there would be no life. and as for aferlife, heaven is for people afraid of going to hell. i don't believe in afterlife, so i'm not scared of going to hell, if there really is such a place. i don't get why people wear black at vunerals and they're all droopy and stuff, when they should really be celebrating life.
killing loneliness
Idiot
killing loneliness
August 18th, 2005 at 03:41pm
i don't realy care when i die, i just want it to be without pain n suffering...i'd like a peaceful death...hehe...
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
August 18th, 2005 at 08:43pm
I'm terrified of death i get panic attcks when i think about it. I've always been like this. Always scared of death. It's pretty much the only real fear I have.
Poison Fish
Idiot
Poison Fish
August 19th, 2005 at 10:41am
i wouldnt mind dying, like, i dont WANT to die. but i dont reckon it'd be too bad. im definitely not afraid of it. its gotta happen sometime.
im quite obsessed about death, dying, and what happens after you die. which one of the reasons that i maybe would want to die, to find out what actually happens after. if i was to die any time soon i'd like to die in an interesting way such as jumping out of an aeroplane because at least i'd be having fun before i died. or like something that happened on Futurama when that guy was on top of the building about to jump and everyone was calling "dont do it!" and stuff, then Bender yells "Do a flip!!". i would do a flip.
and someone told me a way to die that would be horrible. if you were in a coma or something then somehow you got declared dead so they buried you and everything then you woke up and you were trapped in ths coffin undrground were no one could hear you and you'd die of carbon dioxide poisoning. but im claustrophobic, so i reckon that would be incredibly scary and stressfull.
eberneezer_egghead
eberneezer_egghead
August 19th, 2005 at 11:04am
I don't want to be shot. Thats one way I don't want to die.
Pretty Like Drugs
Pretty Like Drugs
August 19th, 2005 at 11:30am
"death is but the next great adventure"
or SOMETHING like that. god, the philosopher's stone was ages ago, okay?
Pretty Like Drugs
Pretty Like Drugs
August 19th, 2005 at 11:31am
^ in teh words of albus dumbledore, btw
Ol' Blue Eyes.
Ol' Blue Eyes.

Mibba
August 19th, 2005 at 01:48pm
it's not that i'm afraid of dying, in itself,
i'm just terrified that when i die,
i won't be finished, you know?
there's so much i WANT to do, and i don't want to die before i can finish it.
Register