Death

AuthorMessage
The Rev
Addict
The Rev
August 25th, 2005 at 04:01am
Charlieness:
I am afraid of death.
Last year my friend died very suddenly, I'm afraid that I will die like that and never have the chance to say goodbye to the people I love.
And who knows what happens to you after you die?

something similar happened to me a few years ago, my best friend who was like a brother to me, died. and i mean i never got a chance to say goodbye to him. and im scared of the same thing. but honestly, im not very religious. but when i got the phone call saying that he passed away, about an hour later i got a phone call, saying that i have a new brother. but i look at my brother and i see him. so he may be gone, but i see my brother as him.
Envy
Idiot
Envy
August 25th, 2005 at 05:44am
I'm not all that scared, it's natural to die, you can die at any second. I might be little scared of what is beyond death, but other than that...I'm perfectly fine with that, it is fate Smile
TheFaggot
King For A Couple Of Days
TheFaggot
August 25th, 2005 at 11:02am
I like the thought of dying. I want to know what happends... I've spent numberlesss night hours talking and thinking about it, so... But, like I've said before, the whole deal with people seriously trying to kill or severly damage me or my family every now and then, IS quite annoying.... It isn't much fun in wondering "Hmm.. How are they going to try to kill me/us the next time? I hope I discover it before it's too late"
ren
Idiot
ren
August 26th, 2005 at 09:44pm
I'm afriad to die cause i havent decided where you go after you die. I also want to achieve all my goals in life, i want to be able to say i did the most i could. Im not old enough to have experienced everything so i dont want to die yet. The thought of leaving the people i care about scares me, especially cause i dont know where you go after death and if id ever see them again.
snowcherry
snowcherry
August 26th, 2005 at 09:54pm
we_found_the_duck:
† Slipknot Rule †:
we_found_the_duck:
† Slipknot Rule †:
Im not afraid of death i just wonder what happens after

CURIOUS?
me too.
Very Happy

Yeah im not scared or whatever i just find it interesting really and want to know what happens next

as i said,
i hope its FUN.
Razz
guns_go_bang_bang
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
guns_go_bang_bang
August 26th, 2005 at 11:16pm
okay, ive thought about death since i was 6/7. Ive had to come to the concepts of death very early, when i was 6 my younger brother passed away, he was 5. the only thing that made it worse was it happened on Christmas eve. i wonder what can happen after death, im atheist, so i dont belive ther is a heaven and a hell or a god and a satan, i think you can be reincarnated, and the whole karma thing, but yea, thinking bout death is a lil creepy, cuz ya dont know how your gonna die, or when its gonna happen, its just kinda creepy to think about, but im not really scared of it
Poison Fish
Idiot
Poison Fish
August 31st, 2005 at 02:43am
i dream about dying often.

"he who fears death is in denial" -- Lloyd Banks or Tony Yayo (im not sure which)

^so true
talaan
Idiot
talaan
August 31st, 2005 at 04:21am
Which way do you want to die?????????????????? hope thats not a stupid question
Gilly the Goldfish
Jackass
Gilly the Goldfish
August 31st, 2005 at 06:40am
death doesn't bother me....
Poison Fish
Idiot
Poison Fish
September 1st, 2005 at 12:54am
__Amanda__:
Which way do you want to die?????????????????? hope thats not a stupid question
not drowning. probably gunshot, or getting hanged or gassed.
Baguelle
Baguelle
September 2nd, 2005 at 12:23am
How I will die is what scares the shit out of me. I really don't want to get shot. That would suck.
*silver stars*
Geek
*silver stars*
October 19th, 2005 at 07:25am
I have dreams that i die sometimes, in a violent way.
Drops of Jupiter
Idiot
Drops of Jupiter
October 19th, 2005 at 07:29am
I'd rather die peacefully in my sleep, so i didn't feel anything. dying doesn't really bother me, cos i know that it will happen as it does to everyone, the thing i worry about is other people dying, that would be worse for me if someone that i'm really close to died
Kristmas_Tsanne
Great Success!
Kristmas_Tsanne

Blog
October 19th, 2005 at 09:46am
Billie-Joe138:
I'd rather die peacefully in my sleep, so i didn't feel anything. dying doesn't really bother me, cos i know that it will happen as it does to everyone, the thing i worry about is other people dying, that would be worse for me if someone that i'm really close to died
Agreed.
People aren't so much afraid of death itself, its more the way we die.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
October 19th, 2005 at 01:07pm
Sorry if I sound morbid, but I've ALWAYS wanted to die, but just stay on the earth so I can watch people's reactions over my death. Then I'd just love to come back to life again.
But that's never going to happen so...meh.
Stevie Bloodbath.
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Stevie Bloodbath.
October 19th, 2005 at 06:21pm
† Fuck The Mainstream †:
Sorry if I sound morbid, but I've ALWAYS wanted to die, but just stay on the earth so I can watch people's reactions over my death. Then I'd just love to come back to life again.
Oh my gosh, I've always wanted to do that too. See if people would really care if I dies or not..
Stevie Bloodbath.
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Stevie Bloodbath.
October 19th, 2005 at 06:22pm
† Fuck The Mainstream †:
Oh my gosh, I've always wanted to do that too. See if people would really care if I dies or not..
Stevie Bloodbath.
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Stevie Bloodbath.
October 19th, 2005 at 06:24pm
2 Quarters & A Heart:
† Fuck The Mainstream †:
Die**
Just like as if
Jackass
Just like as if
October 19th, 2005 at 06:41pm
2 Quarters & A Heart:
2 Quarters & A Heart:
† Fuck The Mainstream †:
Die**
You can always edit your own post, no need to quote =D
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
October 19th, 2005 at 07:01pm
2 Quarters & A Heart:
† Fuck The Mainstream †:

Yep! It would be so amazing!
Register