Death

AuthorMessage
11th Street Kid
King For A Couple Of Days
11th Street Kid
October 21st, 2005 at 05:39pm
s0dapop_and_ritalin:
Gimme Stitches.:
I'm not afraid of death, but I am afraid that it will be terribly slow and painful when I do die. And also what will happen after...

death doesnt have to be terrible and painful if you take care of yourself and stay healthy.

Or if you shoot yourself in the head.
11th Street Kid
11th Street Kid
October 21st, 2005 at 05:44pm
† Nine_Inch_Nails †:
Or Side. Like myself. Reincarnation is a great thing.

I kind of believe in reincarnation...but I don't think it's a great thing. My first choice of after-death typa thing would be...going to heaven and hell...which I don't think is gonna happen. My 2nd choice would be like a ghost and haunt people and watch your funeral and stuff. 3rd choice...can't choose between the ultranumb and reincarnation thing.

I think I did have a previous life though...before I was born...I remember something happening..which is probably my death. Well, I don't REMEMBER something happening...I just kind of KNOW something happened. Does that make sense?
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
October 21st, 2005 at 05:54pm
*Blue Star*:
† Nine_Inch_Nails †:

I kind of believe in reincarnation...but I don't think it's a great thing. My first choice of after-death typa thing would be...going to heaven and hell...which I don't think is gonna happen. My 2nd choice would be like a ghost and haunt people and watch your funeral and stuff. 3rd choice...can't choose between the ultranumb and reincarnation thing.

I think I did have a previous life though...before I was born...I remember something happening..which is probably my death. Well, I don't REMEMBER something happening...I just kind of KNOW something happened. Does that make sense?

Yeah it does. It's like, I feel an attachment to this particular street when we went down to London. It felt like I'd come home. I think I was a street urchin or something in that street; I keep having flashbacks and stuff. I just know it happened.
sugarfucking
sugarfucking
October 21st, 2005 at 05:57pm
I would quite like to come back as a ghost and haunt the fuck out of people.
Or an angel.
Spirit Of '77
Spirit Of '77
October 21st, 2005 at 06:08pm
s0dapop_and_ritalin:
well if you believe in heaven and hell it makes death seem a little easier to handle.

fuck that! that's the ONLY thing that has ever made me scared to die. my apeirophobia. i just cant handle immortality and eternal life. it scares the fuck out of me. of course i know that's all bullshit now, but when i was younger, like, elementary school, it used to terrify me.
11th Street Kid
11th Street Kid
October 21st, 2005 at 07:08pm
xAnarchy4theUSAx:
s0dapop_and_ritalin:
well if you believe in heaven and hell it makes death seem a little easier to handle.

fuck that! that's the ONLY thing that has ever made me scared to die. my apeirophobia. i just cant handle immortality and eternal life. it scares the fuck out of me. of course i know that's all bullshit now, but when i was younger, like, elementary school, it used to terrify me.

Hehe, really? I used to like the thought of heaven and hell. If I went to heaven I could fly around, drinking red bull. If I went to hell...I could take it over by stabbing Satan with his own pitchfork and then finding the stairs to heaven and beat the shit out of God and then fly around, drinking red bull.
11th Street Kid
11th Street Kid
October 21st, 2005 at 07:09pm
† Nine_Inch_Nails †:
*Blue Star*:
† Nine_Inch_Nails †:

Yeah it does. It's like, I feel an attachment to this particular street when we went down to London. It felt like I'd come home. I think I was a street urchin or something in that street; I keep having flashbacks and stuff. I just know it happened.

Yeah, weird isn't it? I think I died in a car crash...and then like...I think I hit my head and blacked out...and then died. Or I might have been a penguin...people say I look like a penguin.
Smoothed_Out_Slappy_Dog
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Smoothed_Out_Slappy_Dog
October 21st, 2005 at 07:30pm
My view on death is that i have nothing to fear as long as i am content with the way i'm living my life. And when you think about it, you come out on the better side of the deal than everyone else because you do not have to mourn over yourself. It's the people who love you that get the short stick.
Goodbye, Norma Jeane
Goodbye, Norma Jeane
October 21st, 2005 at 09:38pm
i'm kind of afraid of death because of all people i would leave behind, and i wouldnt want to die if i hadnt lived my life to the fullest.
Spirit Of '77
Spirit Of '77
October 21st, 2005 at 10:02pm
*Blue Star*:
xAnarchy4theUSAx:
s0dapop_and_ritalin:

Hehe, really? I used to like the thought of heaven and hell. If I went to heaven I could fly around, drinking red bull. If I went to hell...I could take it over by stabbing Satan with his own pitchfork and then finding the stairs to heaven and beat the shit out of God and then fly around, drinking red bull.

you dont honestly think those things are possible, do you?
s0dapop_and_ritalin
Geek
s0dapop_and_ritalin
October 21st, 2005 at 10:10pm
*Blue Star*:
s0dapop_and_ritalin:
*Blue Star*:
s0dapop_and_ritalin:
*Blue Star*:
I don't mind not feeling anything...because I won't know it.

thats true too. see thats the weird thing. u wont feel not feeling anything anyway.

I know. It's really weird...you won't even be numb. You'd be ... numb-numb.

lol or like some philosopher would probably call it, "ultranumb".

by the way i love your pic =D

Ultranumb...niiice. I'd like to feel like that...actualy, I think I already do. I'm really heartless. When something happens...I can't feel anything. I'm totally numb, cool, neutral...whatever you wanna call it. Maybe it's just a phase I'm going through...and...thanks...you like AC/DC?

yessss guy. acdc is like second to green day for me
s0dapop_and_ritalin
Geek
s0dapop_and_ritalin
October 21st, 2005 at 10:11pm
*Blue Star*:
† Nine_Inch_Nails †:

lol im so flattered that u used the word ultranumb =D
s0dapop_and_ritalin
Geek
s0dapop_and_ritalin
October 21st, 2005 at 11:36pm
guys. ULTRANUMB.

or u cud just call it dead.

but see dead would be overgeneralizing it a bit too much. because dead could mean being in heaven, in hell, reincarnated.. etc etc. ULTRANUMB is when ure just dead and dont go anywhere.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
October 22nd, 2005 at 07:37am
*Blue Star*:
† Nine_Inch_Nails †:
*Blue Star*:
† Nine_Inch_Nails †:

Yeah, weird isn't it? I think I died in a car crash...and then like...I think I hit my head and blacked out...and then died. Or I might have been a penguin...people say I look like a penguin.

lmfao lmfao
dirtyhippie
Geek
dirtyhippie
October 22nd, 2005 at 01:35pm
Wow, this was a good place to start...you know a sight is good when one of its members says that they might be a penguin. I'll be sticking around...
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
October 22nd, 2005 at 01:38pm
dirtyhippie:
Wow, this was a good place to start...you know a sight is good when one of its members says that they might be a penguin. I'll be sticking around...

lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao
dirtyhippie
Geek
dirtyhippie
October 22nd, 2005 at 02:10pm
Um...
Also a good forum is when a man can post five successful emoticons in a row and not be brutally assaulted by other members of the board...so this place is a haven! I might actually survive! Let's try this thing out...

Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Now, i find out if i get castrated by all y'alls.

But to actually get on topic... I'm a Zen Buddhist and am not afraid of death. Why fear the unknown? I have no way of knowign whther there's even anything after death. Why should I worry about something that's inevitable, that I can't find anything out about, and that I can't change. As the prayer says, "Lord, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference." Peace.
11th Street Kid
11th Street Kid
October 22nd, 2005 at 02:47pm
xAnarchy4theUSAx:
*Blue Star*:
xAnarchy4theUSAx:
s0dapop_and_ritalin:

Of course not. I said...I used to like the thought of heaven and hell. Don't believe in it though. But I like dreaming about it. It sounds better than reincarnation.
11th Street Kid
11th Street Kid
October 22nd, 2005 at 02:50pm
† Nine_Inch_Nails †:
*Blue Star*:
† Nine_Inch_Nails †:
*Blue Star*:
† Nine_Inch_Nails †:

lmfao lmfao

My friends also say I look like a goldfish, Semara (the girl from The Ring) and a chicken. But then sometimes when I asked them what I look like..they just say I look like Vivian. But...I think a penguin suits me the most...because I can't walk straight...
s0dapop_and_ritalin
Geek
s0dapop_and_ritalin
October 22nd, 2005 at 05:45pm
*Blue Star*:
xAnarchy4theUSAx:
*Blue Star*:
xAnarchy4theUSAx:
s0dapop_and_ritalin:

Of course not. I said...I used to like the thought of heaven and hell. Don't believe in it though. But I like dreaming about it. It sounds better than reincarnation.

i think there is a heaven, or at least somewhere we go after death.
Register