Jackass
Incubus
February 5th, 2006 at 04:58pm
Bloodraine:
tre_cool_is_god:
Bloodraine:
Somebody needs to fix that quote.

what?

I think Incubus accidentally deleted what I said so now it looks like I'm saying what she posted.

Embarassed didn't didn't spot that
GreenDayislife
Idiot
GreenDayislife
February 5th, 2006 at 05:24pm
i dont believe in souls. i sold mine to my friend. he payed me a doller as a down payment but i gave it back to him. he still has my soul so if they do exist (which i strongly believe they dont) then i guess i dont have mine anymore
SARAnade
King For A Couple Of Days
SARAnade
February 7th, 2006 at 02:48pm
Incubus:
LovesBillieJoe:
i beleive your soul is who you are, your personality, your life. although you cannot physically kill a soul, if your 'soul dies' you become a dull, lifeless, sad individual...so keep in good spirits everyone! Smile

You inherit all personlity traits, its got nothing to do with your soul.

yes i realise that but...its hard to explain..your soul is your "life" its what classifies you as a living person...rather than a dead person...well thats what i think....i may be wrong
a-dawg.
Falling In Love With The Board
a-dawg.
February 7th, 2006 at 02:58pm
Sheepo@_@:
I believe in souls because I need something to believe in.
Is that who I think that is in your avatar? [/offtopic]
a-dawg.
Falling In Love With The Board
a-dawg.
February 7th, 2006 at 02:59pm
I believe... That souls just drift around when people die and occupy a new-born body of some form.
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
February 8th, 2006 at 07:57am
LovesBillieJoe:
Incubus:
LovesBillieJoe:
i beleive your soul is who you are, your personality, your life. although you cannot physically kill a soul, if your 'soul dies' you become a dull, lifeless, sad individual...so keep in good spirits everyone! Smile

yes i realise that but...its hard to explain..your soul is your "life" its what classifies you as a living person...rather than a dead person...well thats what i think....i may be wrong

I always thought that if your heart was still beating and brain still functioning you were classicifed as a living person.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 8th, 2006 at 09:03am
Incubus:
LovesBillieJoe:
Incubus:
LovesBillieJoe:

I always thought that if your heart was still beating and brain still functioning you were classicifed as a living person.

yes and i did but hey you learn somthing new every day.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 8th, 2006 at 01:42pm
tre_cool_is_god:
Incubus:

yes and i did but hey you learn somthing new every day.

Naturally or Machine induced living?

You see, even when a person's brain stops working, we can keep the braindead 'alive' by doing their cardiovascular work for them. It is something I am against, but that's for another thread.
SARAnade
SARAnade
February 8th, 2006 at 02:45pm
Incubus:
LovesBillieJoe:
Incubus:
LovesBillieJoe:

ya..obviously..but if you dont have a soul...than your not living either...so once your brian stops working and your heart stops beating..u know once you die, your soul leaves you...and goes to heaven..or hell....well thats what i believe. kind of like your souls WHO you are in a spiritual form...im pretty sure thats what i believe i am a little confused right now Confused
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 9th, 2006 at 02:56am
LovesBillieJoe:
Incubus:
LovesBillieJoe:
Incubus:
LovesBillieJoe:

ya..obviously..but if you dont have a soul...than your not living either...so once your brian stops working and your heart stops beating..u know once you die, your soul leaves you...and goes to heaven..or hell....well thats what i believe. kind of like your souls WHO you are in a spiritual form...im pretty sure thats what i believe i am a little confused right now Confused

what if your on an operating table and you die say for about a min and then they manage to bring you back does that mean then that you are souless? Because there are people out there who belive that they have visited heaven and then been bougt back.
SARAnade
SARAnade
February 9th, 2006 at 07:37am
tre_cool_is_god:
LovesBillieJoe:
Incubus:
LovesBillieJoe:
Incubus:
LovesBillieJoe:

what if your on an operating table and you die say for about a min and then they manage to bring you back does that mean then that you are souless? Because there are people out there who belive that they have visited heaven and then been bougt back.

thats a good arguement, im not exactly sure...but i dont think your soul leaves your body until you are officially dead..perhaps thats wrong but im not exactly sure about my beliefs these days
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 9th, 2006 at 08:14am
LovesBillieJoe:
tre_cool_is_god:
LovesBillieJoe:
Incubus:
LovesBillieJoe:
Incubus:
LovesBillieJoe:

thats a good arguement, im not exactly sure...but i dont think your soul leaves your body until you are officially dead..perhaps thats wrong but im not exactly sure about my beliefs these days

i'm trying to find where i stand with my beliefs aswell.
SorryMa
SorryMa

Mibba
February 9th, 2006 at 01:00pm
I dont get it when it comes to Souls. I mean, Is it a belief? I have been wondering bout this alot latley specially last ngiht.
SARAnade
SARAnade
February 9th, 2006 at 06:45pm
TOODLIE:
I dont get it when it comes to Souls. I mean, Is it a belief? I have been wondering bout this alot latley specially last ngiht.

thats exactly what i mean .. im not sure what to think about souls .. like what are they...clearly there are many answers to this question and i cant decide what to think
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 10th, 2006 at 04:19am
LovesBillieJoe:
TOODLIE:

thats exactly what i mean .. im not sure what to think about souls .. like what are they...clearly there are many answers to this question and i cant decide what to think

souls define who you are your personality and your humanity.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 10th, 2006 at 11:30am
tre_cool_is_god:
LovesBillieJoe:
TOODLIE:

According to some people.

Of course, you may be right, but the existance of 'souls' has not been proven yet.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 10th, 2006 at 03:50pm
Bloodraine:
tre_cool_is_god:
LovesBillieJoe:
TOODLIE:

According to some people.

Of course, you may be right, but the existance of 'slouls' has not been proven yet.

no i know but i would like to think that i get my personality from somewhere.
zaikrafu
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
zaikrafu
February 16th, 2006 at 10:10am
same. But personally i don't think souls can be proven real as they are sooo secretive and eep inside us. But I belivew in my soul and thats all that counts. And i belive in my spirit guides and guardian angels 2 Very Happy soul is wot makes us US without a soul we would just be a breathing mindless zombie Shocked Also gohsts r peoples souls that never rested when they left the body in death while other souls go to a better place or start a new journey as a new life maybe even an animal or they could just want 2 be a freinds guide when they die and move on. Smile
Magazine Sickness.
Geek
Magazine Sickness.

Mibba Blog
January 8th, 2007 at 09:15am
this is a really interesting topic.
^-^
Magazine Sickness.
Geek
Magazine Sickness.

Mibba Blog
January 8th, 2007 at 09:21am
Hugh Grant plz.:
I believe that we all have souls, and when you die your soul will leave your body and go to Heaven or Hell if you're very naughty...

Iv'e never believed in the hell theory.
How can an all loving nd forgiving god allow ANYONE that was made in HIS IMAGE to go to such a horrible place?
Register