Souls

AuthorMessage
GD Addicts Anonymous
Falling In Love With The Board
GD Addicts Anonymous
February 12th, 2007 at 08:13pm
SAINTâ„¢:
We wont really know anything for sure until we die.
I for one, can wait.
: D

Agreed. People can believe all they want about souls, death, religion, and the after life, but no one will ever know for sure until they die. I'm not saying I'm against religion or anything of the sort, because I'm a religious person, but I'm just saying.
Funky Platypus
Idiot
Funky Platypus

Blog
February 18th, 2007 at 06:12pm
GD Addicts Anonymous:
SAINT™:
We wont really know anything for sure until we die.
I for one, can wait.
: D

Agreed. People can believe all they want about souls, death, religion, and the after life, but no one will ever know for sure until they die. I'm not saying I'm against religion or anything of the sort, because I'm a religious person, but I'm just saying.

I agree. We can't ever really know. But sometimes there's things that have happened, really weird instances, that really makes me wonder about there being some sort of life after death.

Plus, you can believe in spirits and not be a "religious" person, per se, using religion in a different context. See, the original meaning of religion is the belief in something greater than oneself. Now, it's been distorted to whether or not you believe in GOD. Alpha and Omega, that one. I'm not that type of religious person, but I believe in universal karma or SOME sort of... existence...
Register