Are girls growing up too fast?

AuthorMessage
steph.
Banned
steph.

Blog
October 23rd, 2010 at 01:11am
Frank Anthony Iero.:
Miley Cyrus is a strange young woman. She needs her dad to spank her.
well that's possibly the weirdest suggestion ever

also miley's doing fine
Dana.
This Board Is My Home
Dana.

Blog
October 23rd, 2010 at 11:33am
My father spanked me and I turned out just fine. Miley is following in the footsteps of Brittney Spears right now and it is freaking me out. I thought this generation of pop stars were going to be different, and I guess they aren't.
Dana.
This Board Is My Home
Dana.

Blog
October 23rd, 2010 at 11:34am
PallWesslie:
Miley is the same age as me and if my dad spanked me at this age then there would be something terribly wrong and the police would be contacted... Just sayin
Nobody ever contacted the police when I was spanked by my dad.
Chile D. Guy
Basket Case
Chile D. Guy
October 23rd, 2010 at 11:38am
So what? I, too, got spanked. Lots of people everywhere got spanked in several ways, and only a few of them turned into 'freaks', as so most people say.
I can only guess you're only being picky on Miley because she's overexposed. And from what I could see, she's still sticking to her morals, except she wants to do it by herself.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
October 23rd, 2010 at 01:48pm
oh god since when did we follow the logic of 'bitch is a slut, she needs to be smacked down by a male authority figure' i mean REALLY that's more disturbing than miley cyrus's behaviour in itself
Dana.
This Board Is My Home
Dana.

Blog
October 23rd, 2010 at 02:05pm
Miley's behavior is disturbing and that's why she needs to be spanked. She needs to learn that she is Miley and Hannah and realize that her Hannah fans are not liking Miley because of her behavior.
Squid.
King For A Couple Of Days
Squid.

Blog
October 23rd, 2010 at 03:07pm
Frank Anthony Iero.:
Miley is the same age as me and if my dad spanked me at this age then there would be something terribly wrong and the police would be contacted... Just sayin

Why?
It's not like it's any differen't then when you were younger,
It just shows that you're still a child and under your parents rule still.
clark
GSBitch
clark
October 23rd, 2010 at 04:57pm
Frank Anthony Iero.:
My father spanked me and I turned out just fine. Miley is following in the footsteps of Brittney Spears right now and it is freaking me out. I thought this generation of pop stars were going to be different, and I guess they aren't.
GIRL WHAT. BRITNEY IS STABLE AS FUCK RN, FIND A MORE LOGICAL COMPARISON.
Tahm York
This Board Is My Home
Tahm York

Blog
October 23rd, 2010 at 05:11pm
using celebrities as stable figures probably isn't really the best example in my opinion. but it doesn't matter, Britney is famous and she lives her life. Same with Miley. I mean I suppose they may not set the best example for younger girls, but Miley is a singer and sort of sets her own example, and Britney seems slightly faded (that or I don't really pay attention to anything about her), but I guess my point being: they're sort of irrelevant as an argument. Considering it's not like they're nut jobs and off the wall whores or anything. Plus, they can do what they want. Britney's old enough. Miley is (almost, or is) old enough.
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
October 23rd, 2010 at 06:54pm
If you were spanked when you were 18 then that is seriously disturbing in many ways. Personally I wouldn't want my father smacking my ass because spanking is not the same when you're older as it is when you were younger. It's a sexual thing when you're an 18 year old.
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
October 23rd, 2010 at 06:59pm
Frank Anthony Iero.:
PallWesslie:
Nobody ever contacted the police when I was spanked by my dad.
I meant should not would
Dana.
This Board Is My Home
Dana.

Blog
October 23rd, 2010 at 08:28pm
It wasn't sexual in any way. He just doesn't know how to keep his temper.
clark
GSBitch
clark
October 23rd, 2010 at 08:45pm
well he needs a better outlet cuz that is weird as hell
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
October 23rd, 2010 at 10:14pm
JOE JONAS:
Exactly
happyplayer
Banned
happyplayer
October 25th, 2010 at 03:56am
i'm not slutty.
Kristmas_Tsanne
Great Success!
Kristmas_Tsanne

Blog
October 25th, 2010 at 04:20pm
seriously, is spanking still legal out there?
Like, in america, is spanking legal?

we made physical parental disciplining illegal in 1997. the last time i was spanked was in 1998, and that was because i had left home without telling my parents. Ever since they made it illegal, my parents have never punished me physically except for that one time.
slapping, spanking, even pinching is illegal if it's to discipline the child. and in my opinion, there is no question. I would never ever physically hurt my child, and i don't really get why people think it's okay.

Btw, if anyone's curious, I googled it - green = all corporal punishment prohibited, blue = corporal punishment in schools only prohibited, and red = corporal punishment not prohibited
Squid.
Squid.

Blog
October 25th, 2010 at 06:23pm
PallWesslie:
JOE JONAS:
Exactly

I honestly don't see it as weird.
It would be differn't if he didn't it sexually, but this doesn't sound as though it is.
It sounds more or so as though it's from anger, that she has done something wrong.

Then again, 18 is an adult....?
Squid.
Squid.

Blog
October 25th, 2010 at 06:26pm
ocean avenue:

we made physical parental disciplining illegal in 1997. the last time i was spanked was in 1998, and that was because i had left home without telling my parents. Ever since they made it illegal, my parents have never punished me physically except for that one time.
slapping, spanking, even pinching is illegal if it's to discipline the child. and in my opinion, there is no question. I would never ever physically hurt my child, and i don't really get why people think it's okay.

Btw, if anyone's curious, I googled it - green = all corporal punishment prohibited, blue = corporal punishment in schools only prohibited, and red = corporal punishment not prohibited

Uhm, can I say that it's not always hurting the child, you can give spanking that isn't to hard on the child. But enouhh to get the point across.

There is a difference to me betweem spanking a child, and beating a child.
And I feel like you think of spanking in more of a beating sort of way.

Though, I could be wrong.
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
October 25th, 2010 at 09:12pm
Nada.:
Then again, 18 is an adult....?

most places the legal age to be considered an adult is 18.
wanderlust
Addict
wanderlust

Mibba Blog
October 26th, 2010 at 09:18pm
ocean avenue:

I wasn't aware it was actually illegal in any countries. I would never use physical discipline against my child. My mom spanked me as a child, and even though it was FAR from "abuse", I still think it's had an influence on me. Like, even now, when she gets really really mad at me, I'm honestly scared to turn my back on her for fear she'll hit me. She never does, and she always says "Oh, stop acting like I'm going to BEAT you", but that's my instinct. I just remember back to when I was younger and she would spank me. And honestly, it didn't teach me any lessons, just how to harbour resentment at a very young age, which has carried over to now in my late teens.
Register