Smoking

AuthorMessage
heyyitsmichelle
Geek
heyyitsmichelle
September 1st, 2005 at 08:58pm
Everyone is always ranting about it so ban the fricken cigarettes. People will still get it like drugs but yeah...
Baguelle
King For A Couple Of Days
Baguelle
September 1st, 2005 at 11:41pm
I don't like smoking. Never done it and I'd only do it if it didn't have so many damn things in it.
Sammie
Idiot
Sammie
September 2nd, 2005 at 07:04am
I smoke....you know what its llegal and I like it....you know why I dont see why people are so botherd ima cortious smoker. I only smoke in my house..me and my mum both smoke and we either smoke in the living room in my room or in the gardern!

I dont smoke in bars when im out. I dont smoke in buis shelters or at the train startion so I dont see the problem with it!
Baguelle
Baguelle
September 2nd, 2005 at 06:06pm
Sammie:
I smoke....you know what its llegal and I like it....you know why I dont see why people are so botherd ima cortious smoker. I only smoke in my house..me and my mum both smoke and we either smoke in the living room in my room or in the gardern!

I dont smoke in bars when im out. I dont smoke in buis shelters or at the train startion so I dont see the problem with it!
Good for you! It would still be better for you and your health if you didn't smoke though but I'm sure you know that.
The Rev
Addict
The Rev
September 3rd, 2005 at 04:57am
im a smoker and im totally against it.. i just find it hard for me to quit
cafe
Geek
cafe
September 3rd, 2005 at 04:44pm
i smoke like once a month or something but i should stop before i get hooked...
Baguelle
Baguelle
September 3rd, 2005 at 04:45pm
cafe:
It'd be a good idea. My mom quit this week. It's hard.
Sammie
Idiot
Sammie
September 3rd, 2005 at 07:28pm
Basket*Case:
Sammie:

Good for you! It would still be better for you and your health if you didn't smoke though but I'm sure you know that.

yeah I know that lol
comfortably confused
Falling In Love With The Board
comfortably confused
September 3rd, 2005 at 07:55pm
Basket*Case:
cafe:
tell your mum shes a very brave person for doing that... i could never do it.
Baguelle
Baguelle
September 3rd, 2005 at 09:10pm
comfortably confused:
Basket*Case:
cafe:
tell your mum shes a very brave person for doing that... i could never do it.
Haha. I told her that when she announced it. She smiled.
Toastboy
Jackass
Toastboy
September 4th, 2005 at 01:54pm
i dont like the idea of smoking and i think the tobbaco companies should be ashamed for selling those kinda products, i mean i know they put warning labels on but they still shouldnt be producing a dangerous drug
BoughtByBlood²
Idiot
BoughtByBlood²
September 5th, 2005 at 04:15pm
my opinion on the whole tobacco thing is how can the tobacco companies sleep at night knowing that people haved died and people lost loved ones from their products. i mean, it's people's decision to smoke, but who puts a drug like that out. i know how peer pressure and stress makes people try smoking, but it's a huge mistake.
HitchinAride
Geek
HitchinAride
September 7th, 2005 at 03:58am
Why smoke regular ciggarettes? The habit costs a fortune, you end up smelling bad, it'll kill you, and it doesn't give you a high or anything. It's pointless.
ExtraodinaryGirl
Jackass
ExtraodinaryGirl
September 7th, 2005 at 03:53pm
HitchinAride:
Why smoke regular ciggarettes? The habit costs a fortune, you end up smelling bad, it'll kill you, and it doesn't give you a high or anything. It's pointless.

According to people I know who smoke: "it relaxes them"

YAY!!! I'm gonna give myself cancer and put myself in debt because my boyfriend broke up with me!

Confused
Natalie.
Idiot
Natalie.
September 9th, 2005 at 12:36pm
i will never smoke becuz ur breath stinx, and it gives u cancer. i dont have a death wish.
comfortably confused
Falling In Love With The Board
comfortably confused
September 9th, 2005 at 12:39pm
zzZnAtZzz:
i will never smoke becuz ur breath stinx, and it gives u cancer. i dont have a death wish.
doesnt mean your never going to get cancer.
Gone_Never Comming Back
Geek
Gone_Never Comming Back
September 10th, 2005 at 11:43pm
Truely i would rather die of a car accident than killing myself wiht some sort of cancer caused by cigaretts
talaan
Idiot
talaan
September 10th, 2005 at 11:51pm
I'll never smoking until i'm 30. then maybe i'll but i suppose i wont
ExtraodinaryGirl
Jackass
ExtraodinaryGirl
September 11th, 2005 at 12:57am
comfortably confused:
zzZnAtZzz:
doesnt mean your never going to get cancer.

Noone has ever said smoking is the only cause to cancer. But not smoking decreases your chances of getting cancer. Considering there are- I'm pretty sure only four or so, not sure the exact number-so only a few types of cancer not either caused or helped along by smoking.

What I don't get is why people do things they claim relaxes them that winds up just taking money that they'll need for their hospital bills later on in life.

In all honesty, what's the upside of smoking? It relaxes you? Okay. Until somebody tries to get you to stop. Or until you need that money. Or until you get pregnant and need to stop right away. Why spend so much money on death? Why not just take a razor blade and cut your wrist if you want to die badly enough?
Purple Rain
Purple Rain
September 11th, 2005 at 01:07am
I love the smell of cigarettes so I'll start sooner or later. Unfortunately.
Register