Smoking

AuthorMessage
zdf_jammin
Geek
zdf_jammin
July 6th, 2005 at 12:45pm
well, i think there is actually, because if you cant care for other people and their health, then why is it worth caring for yourself?
Pancake Lizard
Geek
Pancake Lizard
July 6th, 2005 at 01:45pm
Smoking is the number one leading cause to hypocritical parents.
Thats all I have to say.
zdf_jammin
Geek
zdf_jammin
July 6th, 2005 at 04:36pm
nah,
a lot of people compare smokers with hypocrites, but a lot of smokers say, do as a i say, not as i do, which is hypocritical in its matter, but why would you want someone to do something that bad. you know first hand it'll screw your life up, so go tell the world i say.
imafuckingidiot
King For A Couple Of Days
imafuckingidiot
July 7th, 2005 at 12:56pm
EchoBrain:
down with the cancer sticks I say
Up
Fall Together
Fall Together
July 7th, 2005 at 02:17pm
If people want to smoke, it's up to them. They can't be made to stop.

I don't think it should be allowed in public places, especially where small children are around, as it's horrible to get someone elses cigarette smoke in your face.
Punky_McPunk
Idiot
Punky_McPunk
July 7th, 2005 at 02:28pm
i smoke. i dont think tobacco companies should be sued
i take the consequences of whatever i do, its my fault, however
what i dont think is needed is for people to be saying that people who smoke are stupid, yes maybe smoking MAY be a stupid idea, but that doesnt mean that people who smoke ARE stupid.
Worried Beef
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Worried Beef
July 8th, 2005 at 04:08pm
right,we all know smoking is bad for you,yet that age that people start to smoke is getting youngerall the time.i just don't understand,how can people put crap into their lungs and body 50 times a day for no reson?All it does is knock years off your life.It's pathetic!

Besides, we're all thick anyway because we like green day
Fall Together
Fall Together
July 9th, 2005 at 01:17pm
Worried Beef:
right,we all know smoking is bad for you,yet that age that people start to smoke is getting youngerall the time.i just don't understand,how can people put crap into their lungs and body 50 times a day for no reson?All it does is knock years off your life.It's pathetic!

Yes, but once some people have a cigarette they become addicted. It's not easy to stop.
spill_no_sick
Falling In Love With The Board
spill_no_sick
July 9th, 2005 at 01:19pm
He:
Worried Beef:

Yes, but once some people have a cigarette they become addicted. It's not easy to stop.
because they non-smoking commercials are so gay that people fear if they don't smoke they'll become as gay as the people on the non-smoking commercials
Worried Beef
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Worried Beef
July 11th, 2005 at 05:09pm
Personaly,i have little respect for those who smoke.How weak willed must you be to feel that the only answer to all your problems is by smoking something that WILL kill you and knock a good few years off your life?
There is actualy NO POINT what so ever to smoking - all it does is kill you, yet the age that people smoke is getting younger.The government should ban cigarettes - there is no reason to be allowing them be sold. Doesen't the government realise that all young people who smoke are the future brains of Britain?They are our future lawyers, doctors, police officors and fire fighters - and if they are all ill,have chest infections and are all-round unhealthy people because of the killing stick they used,then Britain will be STUCK! What sort of country will we be when a generation are all ill, unhealthy and dying of all sorts of cancers?
Worried Beef
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Worried Beef
July 11th, 2005 at 05:14pm
Just like to say a BIG SORRY for that really inapropriate remark made by my 18 year old brother who you can probably guess hates Green Day.I have no idea why! He pulled me off the PC and wrote that : 'besides we are all thick because we all like Green Day'. I know it's pathetic - i'm sorry! Forgive me please!
Fely
Basket Case
Fely
July 18th, 2005 at 08:11pm
Tobacco companies only care about how much money they are getting and how rich they are and not caring that many people a day die because their product.But then again no one says to the person that is smoking 'You HAVE to smoke'they choose if they do or not so it's their fault too.
*unwanted*
Jackass
*unwanted*
July 18th, 2005 at 08:35pm
the tobacco companies have anough money to pay for it if they get sued.. but most people that smoke know knows that the smoking can kill them, then it's no use in suing..
I smoke, I know it will kill me.. but I don't care.. I don't smoke 15 a day.. not even 5 so as I've figured it out.. It will only shorten my life with maximum 5years..
Gillian
Gillian
July 18th, 2005 at 08:44pm
I say: Let the people slowly kill themselves, if they want to. As long as they don't smoke anywhere near people that don't want to have smoke blown all over themselves, then that's ok. It's just like some people like to drink alcohol, some people like to smoke.

I personally think it's a disgusting habit, and I'm allergic to cigarette smoke. But who am I to tell people to stop doing what they want to do?
*unwanted*
Jackass
*unwanted*
July 18th, 2005 at 08:48pm
^^ agree.. I never blow smoke towards people I know don't like smoke.. or any other person in that case..

yep, let us kill ourself Beer
comfortably confused
comfortably confused
July 18th, 2005 at 09:03pm
*unwanted*:
^^ agree.. I never blow smoke towards people I know don't like smoke.. or any other person in that case..

im with you there... my friend just tried to preach to me about smoking Rolling Eyes i told him to fuck off
i made a little rant a few pages back on my views on smoking Very Happy
*unwanted*
Jackass
*unwanted*
July 18th, 2005 at 09:29pm
Cut_Up_Angel:
*unwanted*:

im with you there... my friend just tried to preach to me about smoking Rolling Eyes i told him to fuck off

I know, I read it.. great post btw Very Happy
there's not many of my friends that smoke, but neither of them is against me diong it, it's like they have accepted that I do it..
but it's this one exeption Rolling Eyes everytime I take up my cigarett to have a smoke she goes like "are you gonna smoke that here?!" looking at me with shocked and angry eyes, even if we're outside.. then when I light my cigarette she goes on and on about that it will kill me and how stupid I am that smoke.. this repeats it self every fucking time!! I hate it! I never blow smoke in her face, I always turn away.. I am with her quite a lot and I wont stop smoking just because she's such a nagger..
Like she always ask me to leave, even when we're outside Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I think that's just being over-sensitive.. I know she's not allergic or anything, she just dislikes it..
comfortably confused
comfortably confused
July 18th, 2005 at 09:48pm
*unwanted*:
Cut_Up_Angel:
*unwanted*:

I know, I read it.. great post btw Very Happy
there's not many of my friends that smoke, but neither of them is against me diong it, it's like they have accepted that I do it..
but it's this one exeption Rolling Eyes everytime I take up my cigarett to have a smoke she goes like "are you gonna smoke that here?!" looking at me with shocked and angry eyes, even if we're outside.. then when I light my cigarette she goes on and on about that it will kill me and how stupid I am that smoke.. this repeats it self every fucking time!! I hate it! I never blow smoke in her face, I always turn away.. I am with her quite a lot and I wont stop smoking just because she's such a nagger..
Like she always ask me to leave, even when we're outside Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I think that's just being over-sensitive.. I know she's not allergic or anything, she just dislikes it..
i have a friend like that but not as bad.. if i get one out hes like "awww dont smoke" then he'll try and take it off me but the need for nicotine overpowers everything and i end up getting it back.
i blew smoke in my dads face lmfao it was when he first found out and he was right close in my face and he said "ive never seen you smoke before" cue me blowing smoke in his face Very Happy he just laughed... bless him.
*unwanted*
Jackass
*unwanted*
July 19th, 2005 at 08:35am
my mom would have freaked out if she found out that I've ever smoked! like I go for a walk when I wasnt a smoke, and when I come back I never have to cover it up cause she's smoking so she'll just assume that the smell of smoke is from her Laughing Laughing the only time I feel bad about not telling her is when she brags about how nice I am to her colleagues and stuff cause they know that I smoke.. and they're like laughing behind her back.. that's the only thing I hate about it..
Kitti
Kitti
July 20th, 2005 at 04:09pm
i dont smoke. i dont care if other people smoke as long as they dont push it on me or blame the tobacco company when they get sick. i think the most important thing when choosing a potentially destructive path like that is to take responsibility for it. i will never smoke...my grandfather had to have several heart attacks and a stroke before he could quit. i dont want to live the way he does now, on oxygen all the time. i guess its prolly because im REALLY independent and i dont want to have to rely on tobacco or oxygen later...but im not gonna do that to my body...
Register