July 25th, 2005 at 03:46pm
do it if you like
it's your life
i just don't like the smell sometimes
iPodAddict
Geek
iPodAddict
July 25th, 2005 at 07:53pm
my mom has smoked since I was born, she quit around a year ago, but I was diagnosed with asthma five years before she quit, the doctors said my asthma was caused by her smoking.
eberneezer_egghead
Falling In Love With The Board
eberneezer_egghead
July 25th, 2005 at 07:58pm
canadian_idiot33:
my mom has smoked since I was born, she quit around a year ago, but I was diagnosed with asthma five years before she quit, the doctors said my asthma was caused by her smoking.
Awww... Sad
_lit up
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
_lit up
July 26th, 2005 at 04:23am
comfortably confused:
_lit up:
comfortably confused:
_lit up:
comfortably confused:
Catfish_Noodler:
To my fellow smokers:
TO DYING AN EARLY (but happy) DEATH! Party Five Cheers
yup...
1. we going to do doing something we like
2. we know how we're going to die
3. stop preaching to us cause we dont care....

Just coz you smoke doesn't mean you're going to die from something induced by smoking. You could get hit by a bus, be in a car crash or you might live a long and happy life and die in your sleep.
yes but the chances of that happening are slim...

Statistics tell us that the risk of developing lung cancer for current smokers is 10% to 15%
so let me get this staight... people go on aforever about us smokers dying from it and youve just given me a statistic that says inve for a 10% - 15% chance? thats tiny... im not saying it wont happen to me im saying its a small chance... i always thought it was far higher then that Confused

well that's what I've been taught. And they say under 5% of deaths per year(in the world) are caused by lung cancer. That's pretty small considering the percentage of people that DO smoke.
Sammie
Idiot
Sammie
July 26th, 2005 at 02:57pm
I concur.

The fact that my mum smokes and always has as long as I can remember my step dad smokes my sister smokes and my step brother.

Even as a chold though all my family smokes were not alowed to smoke in the house you have to smoke outside.s
*unwanted*
Jackass
*unwanted*
July 26th, 2005 at 03:44pm
Catfish_Noodler:
To my fellow smokers:
TO DYING AN EARLY (but happy) DEATH! Party Five Cheers

cheers mate Very Happy Party
*unwanted*
Jackass
*unwanted*
July 26th, 2005 at 03:48pm
Catfish_Noodler:
Well pubs are smokefree here which sucks to the fuckin' max. The governament has waaay too much power I say.

I read somewhere that Norway is one of the country in thye world that has the strictest smoking-law.. there are hardly legal to smoke anywhere Rolling Eyes not in a public place or near a public place.. how lame is that Rolling Eyes I can understand it when it comes to inside.. but outside is another thing
clean_with_409
Geek
clean_with_409
July 26th, 2005 at 07:13pm
*unwanted*:
Catfish_Noodler:
Well pubs are smokefree here which sucks to the fuckin' max. The governament has waaay too much power I say.

I read somewhere that Norway is one of the country in thye world that has the strictest smoking-law.. there are hardly legal to smoke anywhere Rolling Eyes not in a public place or near a public place.. how lame is that Rolling Eyes I can understand it when it comes to inside.. but outside is another thing

Well in my province it's pretty tough. But they didn't ban it from outside, just indor public places. It's also illegal for someone to smoke outside under the age of 16, but really, I'm almost 14 and I've smoked out in public around people before and they haven't cared...but I guess it has to do with the cops seeing you or whatever. I don't smoke anymore though..
*unwanted*
Jackass
*unwanted*
July 26th, 2005 at 07:55pm
the cops here doesn't check if we're under-age.. but I think it's pretty stupid that it's not allowed to smoke outside! eventhoug it is in a public place!
Just a Puppet...
Addict
Just a Puppet...
July 26th, 2005 at 08:03pm
As the adverts say..

If you dont want to stop smoking for your hearts or lungs... Stop for your penis Cool

If you dont have a penis thrn... it doesnt matter. I just like the advert. Specially as you have to text HARD to get the onfo. It cracked me up.

I should stop talking.
*unwanted*
Jackass
*unwanted*
July 26th, 2005 at 08:10pm
are you kidding me! Laughing there actually exists an add like that! Laughing Laughing
you could get steril... but hey, then I'll be sparing the world from a mini-me Laughing
Sylar
Sylar
July 27th, 2005 at 09:34am
billiejoe13:
*unwanted*:
Catfish_Noodler:
Well pubs are smokefree here which sucks to the fuckin' max. The government has waaay too much power I say.

Well in my province it's pretty tough. But they didn't ban it from outside, just indor public places. It's also illegal for someone to smoke outside under the age of 16, but really, I'm almost 14 and I've smoked out in public around people before and they haven't cared...but I guess it has to do with the cops seeing you or whatever. I don't smoke anymore though..

Our legal age is 18, but yeah, I'll walk around town or wherever smoking and nobody gives a rat's ass anyway lol
I supposethat's good though aye Rolling Eyes
Bamf!
Jackass
Bamf!
July 27th, 2005 at 10:01pm
Smoking is evil. It's what took my grandpa and my aunt. And before I know it it will take my mom too. Sad
Automatic man
King For A Couple Of Days
Automatic man
July 29th, 2005 at 07:10am
spill_no_sick:
He:
Worried Beef:
right,we all know smoking is bad for you,yet that age that people start to smoke is getting youngerall the time.i just don't understand,how can people put crap into their lungs and body 50 times a day for no reson?All it does is knock years off your life.It's pathetic!

Besides, we're all thick anyway because we like green day
Yes, but once some people have a cigarette they become addicted. It's not easy to stop.
because they non-smoking commercials are so gay that people fear if they don't smoke they'll become as gay as the people on the non-smoking commercials

That's bullshit, thats bull and you know that, why would you even say that? Aren't you the one preaching how about you shouldn't fool around or give a joing opinion on specific discussion? The reason most people start smoking is either because of peer pressure, or if they're feeling like crap they might turn to drugs or alcohol.
[.x.]Spyro[.x.]
Idiot
[.x.]Spyro[.x.]
July 29th, 2005 at 11:49am
yea i agree.. its true.. peer presure sucks. i havent given into it. but i have friends who have..
green_sausage
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
green_sausage
July 29th, 2005 at 08:38pm
huh, i just think that smoking filter-tips is fuckin stupid roll your cigarettes without filter thats cheaper and the flash is better so you need less tobacco to get your cancer Wink im still waiting for mine, too..
*unwanted*
Jackass
*unwanted*
July 29th, 2005 at 08:47pm
I hate cigarettes without filters, I only smoke it when people give it to me on a party and I'm really drunk Laughing
Q lĂșce Q ten S an S uir
Geek
Q lĂșce Q ten S an S uir
July 29th, 2005 at 10:01pm
smoking is so stupid.

i hate it

that is my opinion on this topic. and now- world domination!
newagecarny
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
newagecarny

Mibba
July 30th, 2005 at 07:48am
I really don't think that they should be fucking suied, smoking is bad and it can cause cancer but EVERYBODY FUCKING KNOWS THAT and they smoke anyway... It's a free choice... I recently quit.
comfortably confused
comfortably confused
July 30th, 2005 at 10:52am
Automatic man:
spill_no_sick:
He:
Worried Beef:
right,we all know smoking is bad for you,yet that age that people start to smoke is getting youngerall the time.i just don't understand,how can people put crap into their lungs and body 50 times a day for no reson?All it does is knock years off your life.It's pathetic!

Besides, we're all thick anyway because we like green day
Yes, but once some people have a cigarette they become addicted. It's not easy to stop.
because they non-smoking commercials are so gay that people fear if they don't smoke they'll become as gay as the people on the non-smoking commercials

That's bullshit, thats bull and you know that, why would you even say that? Aren't you the one preaching how about you shouldn't fool around or give a joing opinion on specific discussion? The reason most people start smoking is either because of peer pressure, or if they're feeling like crap they might turn to drugs or alcohol.
i have to agree with spill_no_sick... one of the reasons i refuse to quit is that i dont want to become a winey non-smoker and start agreeing with the adverts

also i really hate it when people say 'if you smoke your stupid' no... you made a stupid choice, theres a difference.
Register