NIK JONUTZ

Blog
July 30th, 2005 at 12:53pm
comfortably confused:
Automatic man:
spill_no_sick:
He:
Worried Beef:
right,we all know smoking is bad for you,yet that age that people start to smoke is getting youngerall the time.i just don't understand,how can people put crap into their lungs and body 50 times a day for no reson?All it does is knock years off your life.It's pathetic!

Besides, we're all thick anyway because we like green day
Yes, but once some people have a cigarette they become addicted. It's not easy to stop.
because they non-smoking commercials are so gay that people fear if they don't smoke they'll become as gay as the people on the non-smoking commercials

That's bullshit, thats bull and you know that, why would you even say that? Aren't you the one preaching how about you shouldn't fool around or give a joing opinion on specific discussion? The reason most people start smoking is either because of peer pressure, or if they're feeling like crap they might turn to drugs or alcohol.
i have to agree with spill_no_sick... one of the reasons i refuse to quit is that i dont want to become a winey non-smoker and start agreeing with the adverts

also i really hate it when people say 'if you smoke your stupid' no... you made a stupid choice, theres a difference.
ya thats true..but..all smokin is doin to u is killin u but if u wanna die at a young age thats fine its ur choise
eberneezer_egghead
Falling In Love With The Board
eberneezer_egghead
July 30th, 2005 at 12:57pm
*Eat Tré`s Shoe*:
comfortably confused:
Automatic man:
spill_no_sick:
He:
Worried Beef:
right,we all know smoking is bad for you,yet that age that people start to smoke is getting youngerall the time.i just don't understand,how can people put crap into their lungs and body 50 times a day for no reson?All it does is knock years off your life.It's pathetic!

Yes, but once some people have a cigarette they become addicted. It's not easy to stop.
because they non-smoking commercials are so gay that people fear if they don't smoke they'll become as gay as the people on the non-smoking commercials

That's bullshit, thats bull and you know that, why would you even say that? Aren't you the one preaching how about you shouldn't fool around or give a joing opinion on specific discussion? The reason most people start smoking is either because of peer pressure, or if they're feeling like crap they might turn to drugs or alcohol.
i have to agree with spill_no_sick... one of the reasons i refuse to quit is that i dont want to become a winey non-smoker and start agreeing with the adverts

also i really hate it when people say 'if you smoke your stupid' no... you made a stupid choice, theres a difference.
ya thats true..but..all smokin is doin to u is killin u but if u wanna die at a young age thats fine its ur choise
It wouldnt neccaserrily (sp?) be a young age, you could die at an older age, just with lung cancer etc..
eberneezer_egghead
eberneezer_egghead
July 30th, 2005 at 12:59pm
Take Matt Freeman, bassist from Rancid. He has lung cancer, and this is due to smoking, but he is having chemotherapy (sp?) for it, and Tim Armstrong says that hopefully he will pull through it.
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
July 30th, 2005 at 02:44pm
eberneezer_egghead:
*Eat Tré`s Shoe*:
comfortably confused:
Automatic man:
spill_no_sick:
He:
Worried Beef:

It wouldnt neccaserrily (sp?) be a young age, you could die at an older age, just with lung cancer etc..

My mum has been literally smoking for 60 years, and she has no real health issues other than osteoporosis. My uncle on the other hand, never smoke and never drank and had a heart attack in his mid 40's. So I think it has a lot to do with genes and thinks like that as well, not all people who smoke are just gonna die from lung cancer.
Bloodstained Hurricane
Idiot
Bloodstained Hurricane
July 30th, 2005 at 03:04pm
I made this topic a while ago O_o
*unwanted*
Jackass
*unwanted*
July 30th, 2005 at 04:30pm
my great grandfather got 2months away from being 100years.. he had smoked from he was 12years old..
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
July 30th, 2005 at 07:09pm
Peer pressure and curiosity. They are initially what encourages people to try drugs and smoking. We all know why peer pressure is a factor.

Curiosity is one because we always hear stories of people being drunk, high, stoned, etc. from Other people suck as, oh, Green Day. They always have funny stories revolving around bening on a drug of some sort. So we might want to try.
.:Sarah:.
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
.:Sarah:.
July 30th, 2005 at 07:15pm
I dont smoke myself and i think its stupid to smoke when you know its going to kill you, but i dont have a problem with people who smoke. most of my friends do it. really, its up to you, you know the consequences... Confused
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
July 30th, 2005 at 08:51pm
i no someone who does all the shit like pot and weed and stuff just cause green day did im like...wtf ur retARDED
*unwanted*
Jackass
*unwanted*
July 30th, 2005 at 09:02pm
that's just incredible STOOOOOOOOOOOOOPID!
one thing is to do it cause you wanna escape from your everyday-life, a totally different thing is to do it cause some guys did it..
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
July 30th, 2005 at 09:14pm
i no!
gdkyle
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
gdkyle
July 30th, 2005 at 09:59pm
I respect the people who smoke etc etc, but I'll personally never even think of getting into the stuff.
Bass in cake
Geek
Bass in cake
July 31st, 2005 at 04:44pm
my biological father smoked and all that crap and he is just a jerk and w/e. i won't do it because i hate him. and i don't want my kids to hate me.
*unwanted*
Jackass
*unwanted*
July 31st, 2005 at 08:09pm
I love smoking, I love the smell of it, I love it when I blow the smoke out of my mouth and I see it disappear in the air, I love kissing guys that just had a smoke, I love the taste of it..

the only thing I don't love about it is when I get in my eyes..
comfortably confused
comfortably confused
July 31st, 2005 at 08:15pm
*unwanted*:
I love smoking, I love the smell of it, I love it when I blow the smoke out of my mouth and I see it disappear in the air, I love kissing guys that just had a smoke, I love the taste of it..

*high fives*

i think it's because non-smokers dont understand thats why they hate it so much. Quiting is easier said then done.
Angelstars
Geek
Angelstars
July 31st, 2005 at 08:26pm
I started smoking because I liked it, and i wouldn't listen gthat it would make me ill. Had to quit though cos it got to my asthma. I think if people want to smoke then let them get on with it.Just not too near me. Oh, and kissing some one after they've had one isn't too nice if you don't smoke.
Gilly the Goldfish
Jackass
Gilly the Goldfish
July 31st, 2005 at 09:03pm
well i personally hate smoking but i have a lot of friends who do smoke.... But if people want to smoke themselves into and early grave then thats up to them isn't it if they know the risks and still want to harm themselves then let them get on with it... The anti-smoking campaign over here is quite good the recent TV ad is really bringing the effects closer to home by showing little kids breathing out smoke when they speak and laugh it shows smoker what they are doing to those around them those they care for and the damage they are doign to future generations ....but there you go to each his own
*unwanted*
Jackass
*unwanted*
July 31st, 2005 at 09:39pm
comfortably confused:
*unwanted*:

*high fives*

i think it's because non-smokers dont understand thats why they hate it so much. Quiting is easier said then done.

*high fives back*

all this talk about smoking made me wanna go have one now Cigara
Mike's Demonic Daunter
Mike's Demonic Daunter
August 1st, 2005 at 02:32am
i think its disgusting. my mom's a nurse and has all her medical books stores in her room. they are full of pics of people who get cancer, of people with the holes in their necks just to breath, yet they are still smoking.

i dont want to end up that way.
zdf_jammin
Geek
zdf_jammin
August 1st, 2005 at 02:43am
i think that this thread sucks
Register