Smoking

AuthorMessage
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
July 27th, 2010 at 01:38pm
lol there's a time and a place.
hate when i end up picking tobacco out of my food cause my dad thinks it's cool to make rollups on the chopping board and all other kitchen surfaces.
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
July 28th, 2010 at 01:43pm
Eww, that's gross.

Both my parents smoke, and I don't really like it. I feel sick everytime I'm near them and they smoke. I'm scared that *I* will get harmed, thought I've never smoked and I won't start.
YourChosenOne
Geek
YourChosenOne
July 30th, 2010 at 11:50am
Actually, my mom smokes for 30 years now, and I got sick because of her smoking. I have light bronchitis, not a big deal, i just caugh a bit harder when i'm sick, but my doctor said it is probably cos of the cigarette smoke i inhaled.
Dana.
This Board Is My Home
Dana.

Blog
July 30th, 2010 at 01:48pm
I have no aftereffects from when my parents smoked, so I consider myself lucky. Never will I smoke.
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
July 30th, 2010 at 04:22pm
I HOPE I won't get any sickness though...
Squid.
King For A Couple Of Days
Squid.

Blog
August 3rd, 2010 at 04:23pm
midorifreak:
My dad looks like the fat guy.
Orvil

lmao.

My boyfriend smokes.
Not sexy or anything.
But, odd as it may be, I like the taste of it when he kisses me...
Dno
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
August 3rd, 2010 at 06:57pm
I'd rather not have a boyfriend/girlfriend who smokes. I'd be too concerned about his/her health, and I'd walk away on him/her everytime he'd/she'd smoke.
Batfreak
Batfreak

Blog
August 4th, 2010 at 01:15pm
She Loves You:
Both my parents smoke, and I don't really like it. I feel sick everytime I'm near them and they smoke. I'm scared that *I* will get harmed, thought I've never smoked and I won't start.
The only way it somewhat harms you is if you happen to inhale the smoke from their cigarette. It doesn't put you in as much harm is smoking yourself but it does do little damage. It's best you try to stay completely away from them when they smoke.

I've smoked a lot last year in freshman year. probably once or twice a school-week when my friend dropped by with some cigarettes. I stopped seeing her 'cause I didn't have any after school stuff and I didn't have time to smoke a cigarette. I've been completely sober as of March of this year.
Or so I thought. ..
I was moved out here with my step-loser, Sean, and my mom. My mom told me she was going back to Oakland and leaving me here with Sean alone. Me and him get into fist fights as it is, and he puts me through hell of trouble. I've even gotten into fights at school. I started hanging out with my friend again and smoking to get all my anger out (other than fighting with Sean). My mom's threatening to throw me in a shrink, but I refuse.
Me and a friend on here held a convo about Billie Joe smoking and how his father died from cancer, which can be caused by smoking, and I told her it's not that easy to quit. My father had cancer, but died from being shot (which shows why I completely despise guns).

If anyone can help, whether you've smoked before or not, I'm trying really hard to stop and I really want to, but at the same time I don't.
wfougoafoihqfe
Falling In Love With The Board
wfougoafoihqfe
August 11th, 2010 at 12:21pm
I'm totally fine with people smoking. As long as it doesn't take over theirs and other's lives...

I realise you could say "Yeah but it inevitably affects other people/their own life/when does it get to the point of counting as ~affecting~?" but the same principle could be applied to things like world of warcraft and being a ~workaholic~ yo.
Dana.
This Board Is My Home
Dana.

Blog
August 11th, 2010 at 12:34pm
I will never smoke. It is a nasty habit and I have too many family members who smoke.
Tahm York
This Board Is My Home
Tahm York

Blog
August 17th, 2010 at 02:27pm
I do smoke, but I know it's disgusting and horrible..
Idk, for me, it's good to just have a smoke in conversation (as long as the other person doesn't mind) and it just makes me feel relaxed. that's not justifying it in any way, but that's just my say.
Batfreak
Batfreak

Blog
August 18th, 2010 at 12:45pm
People think of smoking as like...um...a crutch. I disagree, I say it's more like the creation of a crutch. Smoking helps nothing but make you sick.
MyNameIsKatie
Geek
MyNameIsKatie

Mibba
August 23rd, 2010 at 12:14am
i think smoking cigs are gross. I mean, i've done it before a couple of times and i like them, but its just a nasty habit.
IKnowTheEnemy
Idiot
IKnowTheEnemy
August 23rd, 2010 at 12:33pm
well all ik is that my sister just quit and she has done it for probably 3 or 4 years and the one thing she told me from the expirience is to never start
St.JimmysWhatsername
Geek
St.JimmysWhatsername
August 26th, 2010 at 05:03pm
Im kind of young but for me when i was about Ten, it was verry easy for me to get ahold of a pack of Cigarettes. And I saw all my idols doing it so I thought "Well they do it so I want to try it." The first one I nerly choked to death and thought "What the hell!?" so about a week later I found the pack that my friend gave me and thought I would try it again. It was still bad so every day I would lean out my window and smoke it and I would get better and better.

Now it is 100% easier to get a pack or two. so for me it has became a habbit. and my parents have yet to find out about it. I have no idea how because it has been fifteen years. But my dad smokes so my mom proabley thinks its from him, the smell that is.

I regret that first cigarette and I've tried so hard to stop. It really is hard.
Batfreak
Batfreak

Blog
August 26th, 2010 at 07:22pm
St.JimmysWhatsername:
I regret that first cigarette and I've tried so hard to stop. It really is hard.
I steal a lot of the cigarettes I get from my step dad...he's either too drunk or too high to pay attention to his stuff so its easy.

And I agree...
Dana.
This Board Is My Home
Dana.

Blog
August 27th, 2010 at 01:33pm
I've never touched a cigarette in my life and I don't intend to.
wild at heart
Idiot
wild at heart

Blog
August 27th, 2010 at 02:07pm
I went through a stage when I thought smoking was really cool 'cause all my friends smoked, but I luckily went over that without getting addicted. Actually I thought and still think it's kind of overrated, my first cigarettes were no big deal, I mean really nothing. It's true though that I've never had in my life more than a few cigarettes, maybe a pack all in all, but I didn't like it, I mean i never felt the need to smoke after... At all... Maybe 'cause I never intended to take up this habit. Or whatever, obviously every person is different. That's why some people are really affected by this and some smoke all their lives and live 'till their 90s. It's a personal choice and that's way I think people should stop making such a big deal about it, with all these commercials and gross pictures on packs. I mean, seriously, everyone gets it, it's wrong no need to overreact for stuff like that.
I really believe that smoking is very overrated both positively and negatively. And as a personal opinion I think that if someone really wants to give up smoking they definitely will succeed.
Dana.
This Board Is My Home
Dana.

Blog
September 3rd, 2010 at 06:15pm
My brother has tried to quit many times, but he replaces cigarettes with lots of coffee, so he doesn't get any sleep, so he goes back to cigarettes.
Daydream-believer
Jackass
Daydream-believer
September 6th, 2010 at 05:01pm
I smoked for the first time a coupe of days ago, I know all that 'friends that pressure you arnt your friends' blah blah blah. But I wanted to try it, nearly everyone trys at least once :/
Register