Still existing?

AuthorMessage
GD Addicts Anonymous
Falling In Love With The Board
GD Addicts Anonymous
May 13th, 2006 at 10:01pm
It's hard to believe that after all these years racism is still an issue in society. It's really a hateful thing. I just try to ignore racist people, and I know how you feel, I live in the south, in Virginia, and there's plenty of racist people here. A person's a person, regardless of their race, skin color, gender, sexual preference, religion, or anything like that.
strummer92
Jackass
strummer92
May 14th, 2006 at 01:51am
honestly theres no racist people were i live just ignorant people
and homophobia,andracsim, and discrimination is something that will always
exsist but shouldnt
I.Heart.Panic.
King For A Couple Of Days
I.Heart.Panic.
May 15th, 2006 at 03:46pm
Homophobia extinct? Don't make me laugh.
"Gay" is still an insult. People still make remarks about it, in most schools, and I doubt it'll change any time soon.
Racism, though, I think is different. People are now recognizing it and they're making an effort to not be racist. There's the odd exception, but meh.
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
May 15th, 2006 at 04:12pm
Homophobia really pisses me off, I have no idea why, cos yeah racism annoys me, but homophobia really pisses me off, and it's strange because I'm not gay or anything, but I just think that gay people get so much stick for being who they are when really it's no one's business but their own so yeah. I'm not gonna get into a rant cos I'm too tired but blaaah.
Expressway To Yr Skull
Expressway To Yr Skull
May 15th, 2006 at 04:22pm
A lot of people brush you off and say that there is no sexism and that we're equals but it's total bullshit and i just hate it.
I'd go into a violent rant, so i'm going to stop now.
peas lover.
peas lover.

Mibba
May 15th, 2006 at 05:27pm
about the sexism....take my teachers....there is only a few guys in my class and they keep on giving them all this chances we never get.

i was voted captain of our first aid team and my teacher put some guy with no clue in charge instead.

my friend is reputed a slut cuz she had two boyfriends in one month(wtf?!!) and my best freind's brother dates another girl every fucking day!
those are just examples from today...
dirtyhippie
Geek
dirtyhippie
May 15th, 2006 at 05:35pm
I recently went to visit my grandmother in Florida. It was a fine trip, apart from my weird sixth-cousin or something who kept saying "nigs" as if not saying ALL if "nigger" was all right. His dad went along with it too. Pissed me off. Woulda bitched him out, but he was pretty cool otherwise and could have snapped me like a twig besides.
anti-christ of suburbia
Idiot
anti-christ of suburbia

Mibba
June 14th, 2006 at 01:14pm
i hate any kind of discrimination. it doesnt happen to me so much, but to me its just another way to make someone else feel inferior, better known as BULLYING, which i really HATE! it happened to me, and i hate to see it happening to anyone else, whatever the reason, racism, sexism, homophobia, ageism, whatever, its all just bullying to me.
madelyntastic{b.m.s}©
Geek
madelyntastic{b.m.s}©
June 18th, 2006 at 02:19pm
I was born in Texas and I lived there for almost 6 years.. I have that twang in my voice, and I have to tell you, most people in California are rude to me about it.. I can't help it!
steady riot.
steady riot.
June 18th, 2006 at 02:36pm
It all bothers me. I have a best friend who is a bit of a homophobe. It offends me greatly because I have a homosexual cousin. She speaks of how it's "wrong" and "gross". It upsets me.
Racism. My step-father and great uncle are always racist. They get together and just spit our racial slurs for hours. It's disgusting. I have to leave the room when they're together.
VF Lover!
VF Lover!
June 18th, 2006 at 05:33pm
It's a waste of energy.
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
June 18th, 2006 at 05:50pm
casuallyobsessed:
I was born in Texas and I lived there for almost 6 years.. I have that twang in my voice, and I have to tell you, most people in California are rude to me about it.. I can't help it!
people equate the Texas accent with stupidity
I had a gym teacher a few months ago who was fluent in seven languages, and pretty good at English, except he had an accent and mispronounced a few more recent words (like cell phone)
and people would talk about how dumb he is for it...
same thing with the Texas accent
"Bush is dumb because he says 'nuclear' with an accent"
yeah, well he graduated from Yale *cough*withbettergradesthanKerry*cough

it's an accent, it says nothing about inteligence
Billie Joe's Sweetie
Billie Joe's Sweetie
June 18th, 2006 at 07:49pm
never mind..
newagecarny
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
newagecarny

Mibba
June 18th, 2006 at 07:57pm
Billie Joe's Sweetie:
at my school. there are a lot of mexicans. some of them are really cool and everything, but a lot of them are racist. I had to sit at a table with a bunch of them in math and the whole time they kept talking about how much they hated white people and how ugly they were. This was right in front of me too!! My math teacher is hella cool and will sometimes put on music in the classroom rock, metal, GREEN DAY!! And the whole time they say "I hate this Fuckin white people music turn that shit off." then they put their head phones on and listen to hardcore fuckin rap. THAT IS WHY I WANT THEM OUT OF OUR COUNTRY! I KNOW THIS IS MAKING ME SOUND RACIST BUT I JUST CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!! I DON'T CARE WHO IS RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT IN '08, I WILL VOTE FOR WHOEVER GETS THEM THE HELL OUT OF OUR COUNTRY!!

You can't vote, you're not old enough.
And rap isn't hardcore. Surprised

You're still not contributing normally to this forum.
Billie Joe's Sweetie
Billie Joe's Sweetie
June 18th, 2006 at 09:50pm
Ella:
Billie Joe's Sweetie:
at my school. there are a lot of mexicans. some of them are really cool and everything, but a lot of them are racist. I had to sit at a table with a bunch of them in math and the whole time they kept talking about how much they hated white people and how ugly they were. This was right in front of me too!! My math teacher is hella cool and will sometimes put on music in the classroom rock, metal, GREEN DAY!! And the whole time they say "I hate this white people music turn that shit off." then they put their head phones on and listen to hardcore rap. THAT IS WHY I WANT THEM OUT OF OUR COUNTRY! I KNOW THIS IS MAKING ME SOUND RACIST BUT I JUST CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!! I DON'T CARE WHO IS RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT IN '08, I WILL VOTE FOR WHOEVER GETS THEM THE HELL OUT OF OUR COUNTRY!!

Actually, I will turn 18 in August of '08 so uh yeah I can vote in the next election!!!!
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
June 19th, 2006 at 08:29am
Ella:
Billie Joe's Sweetie:
at my school. there are a lot of mexicans. some of them are really cool and everything, but a lot of them are racist. I had to sit at a table with a bunch of them in math and the whole time they kept talking about how much they hated white people and how ugly they were. This was right in front of me too!! My math teacher is hella cool and will sometimes put on music in the classroom rock, metal, GREEN DAY!! And the whole time they say "I hate this Fuckin white people music turn that shit off." then they put their head phones on and listen to hardcore fuckin rap. THAT IS WHY I WANT THEM OUT OF OUR COUNTRY! I KNOW THIS IS MAKING ME SOUND RACIST BUT I JUST CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!! I DON'T CARE WHO IS RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT IN '08, I WILL VOTE FOR WHOEVER GETS THEM THE HELL OUT OF OUR COUNTRY!!

I think they were reffering to the rap that is hardcore, not saying that all of rap is hardcore.

And yes they were, they were voicing their views, how does that make them not contributing normally?
Billie Joe's Sweetie
Billie Joe's Sweetie
June 19th, 2006 at 01:00pm
Coff:
Ella:
Billie Joe's Sweetie:

I think they were reffering to the rap that is hardcore, not saying that all of rap is hardcore.

And yes they were, they were voicing their views, how does that make them not contributing normally?

Thank You!
anti-christ of suburbia
Idiot
anti-christ of suburbia

Mibba
July 21st, 2006 at 08:01am
racism happens, but by saying all the mexicans are racist, your just as bad. not trying to be offensive here and im not suicidal, im just saying.
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
July 21st, 2006 at 02:22pm
anti-christ of suburbia:
racism happens, but by saying all the mexicans are racist, your just as bad. not trying to be offensive here and im not suicidal, im just saying.
what the hell was that supposed to mean?
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
July 21st, 2006 at 02:26pm
spill_no_sick:
anti-christ of suburbia:
what the hell was that supposed to mean?

It's refering to some post above her from awhile ago, I replied to it, but it looks like someone deleted my posts or something, because they're not there... maybe it was a different threadI posted in.
Register