The 2008 Summer Olympics

AuthorMessage
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
July 27th, 2005 at 07:15pm
Dom:
i thought the idea was to try and win as many medals as possible, despite any politics involved Rolling Eyes .
China and Russia apperently don't want America to win the majority of medals.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
September 17th, 2005 at 08:44pm
The olympics used to be a trial of great atheletes, now it's about which country has the best drugs.

And america are winning, i don't trust anyone on the american team.
October
Geek
October
September 18th, 2005 at 10:31pm
NeoSteph:
The olympics used to be a trial of great atheletes, now it's about which country has the best drugs.

Hey, don't say that.
Megan Qwan used to live really close to me, and I met her once.
She's DEFININTALLY not on drugs, nor Micheal Phelps.
Just because people are more athletic than you doesn't mean they're on drugs. You shouldn't make those kind of jump-to-conclusions, it's really not all fair.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
September 22nd, 2005 at 03:34pm
October:
NeoSteph:

Hey, don't say that.
Just because people are more athletic than you doesn't mean they're on drugs. You shouldn't make those kind of jump-to-conclusions, it's really not all fair.

*says it again*

i don't deny that there are proper atheletes out there, but 80 percent of olympians are on drugs, the reason smaller countrys hardly win is because they don't have the technology to compete with the making of these drugs.

the truth is American constitutions have been able to make drugs that increase your performance, but they can't be traced in your system, and these athletes that want to win so much take them.
October
Geek
October
September 22nd, 2005 at 09:33pm
NeoSteph:
October:
NeoSteph:

Hey, don't say that.

*says it again*

i don't deny that there are proper atheletes out there, but 80 percent of olympians are on drugs, the reason smaller countrys hardly win is because they don't have the technology to compete with the making of these drugs.

the truth is American constitutions have been able to make drugs that increase your performance, but they can't be traced in your system, and these athletes that want to win so much take them.

Are you sure that this is actual truth, not just your theory?
And 80% my ass. Perhaps 45% at the MOST.
But people are entitled their own POV's of things, so I won't start a whole "Debate" over here.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
September 23rd, 2005 at 10:57am
October:
NeoSteph:
October:
NeoSteph:

Hey, don't say that.

*says it again*

But people are entitled their own POV's of things, so I won't start a whole "Debate" over here.

actually it's 78 percent, but i rounded it up.
October
Geek
October
September 23rd, 2005 at 06:09pm
NeoSteph:
October:
NeoSteph:
October:
NeoSteph:

Hey, don't say that.

*says it again*

How up-to-date are your resources?
FUCK GSB
Banned
FUCK GSB
September 23rd, 2005 at 07:48pm
That is a very GOOD thing actually. America needs to be shown that we aren't any better than the rest of the world.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
September 24th, 2005 at 10:57am
October:
NeoSteph:
October:
NeoSteph:
October:
NeoSteph:

Hey, don't say that.

*says it again*

2004 summer olympics
October
Geek
October
September 24th, 2005 at 01:40pm
NeoSteph:
October:
NeoSteph:
October:
NeoSteph:
October:
NeoSteph:

Hey, don't say that.

*says it again*

2004 summer olympics

And where'd you get these statistics from?
Angry Russians or Desprate Canadians?
(And btw as you see I'm not being super serious here, but I still stand by what I said. I just am not going to get into a huge war over the Olympics)
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
September 25th, 2005 at 05:54pm
October:
NeoSteph:
October:
NeoSteph:
October:
NeoSteph:
October:
NeoSteph:

Hey, don't say that.

*says it again*

2004 summer olympics

And where'd you get these statistics from?
Angry Russians or Desprate Canadians?
(And btw as you see I'm not being super serious here, but I still stand by what I said. I just am not going to get into a huge war over the Olympics)

i'm just answering your question, if you don't want to get into a debate, i suggest you don't post in a debate forum.
October
Geek
October
September 25th, 2005 at 11:44pm
This isn't the debate fourm...
it's the Specific Discussion fourm...
And I know I used some humor....(and looking back I realize how lame it was), but that's because I like to lighten the mood when a serious topic emerges just to keep others from getting uptight and too into the conversation...cuz then that ruins all the fun Very Happy.
So, tell me what resources you got your sources from.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
September 26th, 2005 at 10:50am
October:
This isn't the debate fourm...
it's the Specific Discussion fourm...
And I know I used some humor....(and looking back I realize how lame it was), but that's because I like to lighten the mood when a serious topic emerges just to keep others from getting uptight and too into the conversation...cuz then that ruins all the fun Very Happy.
So, tell me what resources you got your sources from.

The idea of a specific discussion section, is so that people can debate important topics.

i got my research from 'Time Life Science' a programme ran by schools in England.
Register