Gore/Kerry

AuthorMessage
spill_no_sick
Falling In Love With The Board
spill_no_sick
July 21st, 2005 at 03:31pm
I've noticed we have a lot of people on here that are strong on their opinions about politics

but it seems we're either pro-Bush or anti-Bush
and I think the reason he won twice was because the people trying to be rebels don't matter, if you could vote against some one Bush would've lost, but you can't
I'm just wondering if anyone here is actually pro-Gore or pro-Kerry

I'll give you about twenty minutes to talk about it while I'm in the shower, I'll be back soon
zdf_jammin
Geek
zdf_jammin
July 21st, 2005 at 03:38pm
whoa, twenty minute shower, WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THERE?!?!? lol

i think that the reason bush wins is because he has the silent majority. its the people who arent stupid enough to go off protesting for things like-animal rights-shampoo testing- and would rather duscuss things with their friends.

the reason it seems that all the anti-bush people seem to take up a lot of the nation is due to the press.
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
July 21st, 2005 at 03:49pm
zdf_jammin:

i think that the reason bush wins is because he has the silent majority. its the people who arent stupid enough to go off protesting for things like-animal rights-shampoo testing- and would rather duscuss things with their friends.

the reason it seems that all the anti-bush people seem to take up a lot of the nation is due to the press.
I shampood

and I don't do that! (in the shower for only twenty minutes)

and yeah, most musical artists are against Bush, most celebreties, etc.

and Kerry says prettier things we want to hear versus Bush saying whatever the hell we need to hear
GreenDayIsBetter
Idiot
GreenDayIsBetter
July 21st, 2005 at 03:53pm
spill_no_sick:
zdf_jammin:

I shampood

and Kerry says prettier things we want to hear versus Bush saying whatever the hell we need to hear

EXACTLY! kerry sugar-coats things. bush tells it like it is, people don't like that.
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
July 21st, 2005 at 03:54pm
GreenDayIsBetter:
spill_no_sick:
zdf_jammin:

I shampood

EXACTLY! kerry sugar-coats things. bush tells it like it is, people don't like that.
though it's weird for the only people here to be pro-Bush
zdf_jammin
Geek
zdf_jammin
July 21st, 2005 at 03:55pm
whoa, i never thought of it that way, but your right. people are scared of whats going on rightnow with the war, that theyd rather ignore and hear something new, even though they shouldnt
GreenDayIsBetter
Idiot
GreenDayIsBetter
July 21st, 2005 at 03:56pm
spill_no_sick:
GreenDayIsBetter:
spill_no_sick:
zdf_jammin:

I shampood

though it's weird for the only people here to be pro-Bush

lol i know.
Kitti
Kitti
July 21st, 2005 at 03:59pm
bush cant string words together to form a sentence. id rather have a president whose babbling isnt gonna be misintepreted...

i am personally pro-Kerry...i was a little too young to understand or have an opinion on gore, so im not gonna comment there...

i stand for a lot of things that Kerry advocated: he was pro-choice, he wanted the war to end, and many other things...his personal life and past choices/opinions are irrelavent--calling him a "flip-flopper" isnt gonna change my mind...ppl change, circumstances change, and opinions change...for some reason, some people cant accept that but its a FACT OF LIFE!!! so dont criticize ppl for it...ur opinions on certain issues are bound to change too....
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
July 21st, 2005 at 03:59pm
zdf_jammin:
whoa, i never thought of it that way, but your right. people are scared of whats going on rightnow with the war, that theyd rather ignore and hear something new, even though they shouldnt
yeah, people are egocentric selfish dumbass scared bastards that can't handle anything that isn't pleasant for them so they find a scapegoat and pin the blame on them recruiting even more selfish mother fuckers that....I'll stop, but you said it
zdf_jammin
Geek
zdf_jammin
July 21st, 2005 at 04:02pm
paradoxical:
bush cant string words together to form a sentence. id rather have a president whose babbling isnt gonna be misintepreted...

i am personally pro-Kerry...i was a little too young to understand or have an opinion on gore, so im not gonna comment there...

i stand for a lot of things that Kerry advocated: he was pro-choice, he wanted the war to end, and many other things...his personal life and past choices/opinions are irrelavent--calling him a "flip-flopper" isnt gonna change my mind...ppl change, circumstances change, and opinions change...for some reason, some people cant accept that but its a FACT OF LIFE!!! so dont criticize ppl for it...ur opinions on certain issues are bound to change too....

yea, but were debating, tell me, have you watch farenheit 911?
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
July 21st, 2005 at 04:06pm
paradoxical:

again, no more propaganda alright?
quit saying shit against Bush that's discredditing yet irrelevant, I can't ban anymore, but I can still delete all of your posts
"pro-choice" is sugarcoated, say pro-abortion, there was a choice not to get banged up in the first place
and you don't start a war then end it three years later
because people hate all war, that's very immature, and very stupid, we'd be attacked again if he just called off the war, that would make it so much worse for America

and if he acts dependant on who he's near then yes it is relavant!
I will criticize people for doing that, it's a completely pussy thing to do, sugar coat stuff
and my opinions may change, but he doesn't have solid opinions like me or Bush, he just has empty promises, depending on who he's talking to
Kitti
Kitti
July 21st, 2005 at 04:07pm
no, no i havent...i watch a little thing called the NEWS once in a while...ever heard of it? i have absolutely no intention of watching fahrenheit 9/11...i can see that bush is an idiot without anyone pointing it out...

dont think you are going to be able to argue "sense" into me...thus far ive been the only one to ever be able to change my views...and i intend to keep it that way...there isnt really a lot of point in debating, but go ahead...
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
July 21st, 2005 at 04:08pm
zdf_jammin:
paradoxical:

yea, but were debating, tell me, have you watch farenheit 911?
I need to rent that again soon, I haven't seen it in a while, but if you relate Bush to Hitler.... *sigh* Rolling Eyes

Michael Moore's an entertainer! not a politician!
he did hair styling for Buffy the Vampire Slayer, he did a System of a Down video, he made a movie, he's an ENTERTAINER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kitti
Kitti
July 21st, 2005 at 04:14pm
BEING AN ENTERTAINER HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH POLITICS!!!!!! you can be an entertainer and a politician...theyre unrelated...if thats the only reason you hate moore, or rather have no respect for his views, then u dont really have a case there. in fact, most entertainers do have a hand in politics promoting one thing or another...dont hate moore for that reason alone...i personally think hes biased and one-sided, but he often has a point...you just have to take it with a grain of salt.
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
July 21st, 2005 at 04:24pm
I hate him for every possible reason, he doesn't have a point, he's there to entertain you, not help you come up with a political opinion, he knows it, I know it, but he also know he'll lose his fans if he openly admits

and Ronald Regan was an actor, he did movies like Bedtime for Bonzo which included a monkey, but at least he sperated his entertainment from his politics, and that's what made him great
Kitti
Kitti
July 21st, 2005 at 04:28pm
entertainment is a way to present a view to a larger group of people. he is biased. youre biased. IM biased...everyone is biased. sure, its not right to be quite so extremist in that bias, but it gets a message out. furthermore, its not about being right or wrong, its about getting people to think for themselves. reverse brainwashing as it were. and what do monkeys have to do with anything?
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
July 21st, 2005 at 04:31pm
paradoxical:
entertainment is a way to present a view to a larger group of people. he is biased. youre biased. IM biased...everyone is biased. sure, its not right to be quite so extremist in that bias, but it gets a message out. furthermore, its not about being right or wrong, its about getting people to think for themselves. reverse brainwashing as it were. and what do monkeys have to do with anything?
I'm saying, he was an entertainer and one of our greatest presidents, but Michael Moore is only an entertainer, nothing more, he doesn't have a political opinion, it's like getting your opinions from South Park, they sound better than anything Kerry has ever said, and that fucker can sugarcoat like a pro!
and South Park's just entertainment, what they say only sounds good, but it's only there to entertain you
Old Greg
Old Greg
July 21st, 2005 at 04:49pm
I know this is a Gore/Kerry thread but i just want to add....
I don't hate Bush, -waits to get attacked by clueless children- He handled the war in the best way he could. Like spill_no_sick's sig says, if we hadnt gone to war who knows what would have happened. American captured Saddam Hussein and he (hopefully) will be brought to justice.
Gore probably would've treated the situation in the same way, Bush had little choice but to send troops to Iraq, and the same with Kerry. Then million's of children would be saying "omgawd i hate gore"
It's things like eminem's stupid video which is causing the whole anti-bush hysteria which is streaming through the youth of america and some of europe.
I agree with you that Micheal Moore is an entertainer, he knows an anti-bush "exposing the truth" film would sell so he made one.
People go on about "Bush is the most powerfull man in the world" there is no way he makes those decisions on his own, its obvious that whoever is behind Bush is the one that control's a large proportion of what is going on. Im not saying that Bush makes no decisions, im just saying that there is a larger force of people behind him which are probably the ones with most of the "power"
Kitti
Kitti
July 21st, 2005 at 04:52pm
thats the job of a politician. SUGARCOAT IT PLEASE, ill figure out what it is i need to know from there...i can tell when im being lied to...you see, if its sugarcoated, people who should be thinking about something ARE and those who dont arent worried about something that doesnt affect them. i for one am intelligent enough to form an opinion based on the grain of truth amoungst all the bullshit from politicians, and i really think that you are too...or else this debate wouldnt have continued as long as it has. i DONT argue with stupid people. this isnt gonna end, because we really are arguing opinion...and we both are making valid points. part of understanding politics is being able to remove all the bullshit and what people want to hear and finding the bits of truth...entertainment just leaves us with more to think about. so michael moore is an entertainer. thats what he does. okay, he is guilty of the use of propaganda (everyone is, dont try to deny it...) and you have to take that bit out of what he says too...a GRAIN OF SALT. hes entitled to an opinion...but, at any rate, i still dont like bush...
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
July 21st, 2005 at 04:53pm
Captain obvious:
I know this is a Gore/Kerry thread but i just want to add....
I don't hate Bush, -waits to get attacked by clueless children- He handled the war in the best way he could. Like spill_no_sick's sig says, if we hadnt gone to war who knows what would have happened. American captured Saddam Hussein and he (hopefully) will be brought to justice.
Gore probably would've treated the situation in the same way, Bush had little choice but to send troops to Iraq, and the same with Kerry. Then million's of children would be saying "omgawd i hate gore"
It's things like eminem's stupid video which is causing the whole anti-bush hysteria which is streaming through the youth of america and some of europe.
I agree with you that Micheal Moore is an entertainer, he knows an anti-bush "exposing the truth" film would sell so he made one.
People go on about "Bush is the most powerfull man in the world" there is no way he makes those decisions on his own, its obvious that whoever is behind Bush is the one that control's a large proportion of what is going on. Im not saying that Bush makes no decisions, im just saying that there is a larger force of people behind him which are probably the ones with most of the "power"
I know it's unfair for me to hate Michael Moore and it's wrong to use him as a scapegoat....because it's really all his fans' faults that they believe, he knows that it's a crock of shit, but he is an entertainer

and yeah, no single person has power
"there's always a bigger fish"
Register