Gore/Kerry

AuthorMessage
spill_no_sick
Falling In Love With The Board
spill_no_sick
July 23rd, 2005 at 10:28pm
i124q:
thats a good point, i would have thought a country like America would have free healthcare.

for all the stick the NHS gets, you cant really complain i mean you get what you dont pay for.
why would we give free benifits?
don't come here expecting free benifits, move to Canadia for that stuff
Millie Jane
Jackass
Millie Jane
July 23rd, 2005 at 11:12pm
spill_no_sick:
Millie Jane:
Captain obvious:
I know this is a Gore/Kerry thread but i just want to add....
I don't hate Bush, -waits to get attacked by clueless children- He handled the war in the best way he could. Like spill_no_sick's sig says, if we hadnt gone to war who knows what would have happened. American captured Saddam Hussein and he (hopefully) will be brought to justice.
Gore probably would've treated the situation in the same way, Bush had little choice but to send troops to Iraq, and the same with Kerry. Then million's of children would be saying "omgawd i hate gore"
It's things like eminem's stupid video which is causing the whole anti-bush hysteria which is streaming through the youth of america and some of europe.
I agree with you that Micheal Moore is an entertainer, he knows an anti-bush "exposing the truth" film would sell so he made one.
People go on about "Bush is the most powerfull man in the world" there is no way he makes those decisions on his own, its obvious that whoever is behind Bush is the one that control's a large proportion of what is going on. Im not saying that Bush makes no decisions, im just saying that there is a larger force of people behind him which are probably the ones with most of the "power"

Gore never would have spawned so much hatred. It is the Bush administration's corrupt methods, alienation of Liberals and refusal to listen to the American public that have caused so many to lash out at the president. Oh, and let's not forgot how he was elected in 2000. It's a wonder he didn't start a civil war. He has divided the country, and such dividers are rarely popular.

Gore would NOT have treated the Iraq situation in the same manner. There would be no Iraq war because Gore had nothing invested in the oil business. His administration never would have created a connection between Saddam Hussein and Osama Bin Laden and Al Qaeda because there ISN'T one.

You think Michael Moore creates his documentaries and writes his books merely to gain profit? He created Fahrenheit 9/11 to expose what he believes is the truth about Bush's first years in office and his reasons to go to war to the masses. He was even willing to sacrifice an Oscar nomination to put his documentary on television before the election so that Americans may wake up a realize who they're about to vote for. Sure, money is nice, but it's just an added benefit.

Gore couldn't have handled the situation
Bush didn't cause seperation, it's mainly two different sides fighting each other with propaganda and scapegoats
and everything is distantly linked
Saddam Hussein and Osama Bin Laden and Al Qaeda are all linked through terrorism, and seeing as it's a "WAR ON TERRORISM" it is a very "linked" thing
and Michael Moore is merely an entertainer, he entertains, but people assume it's all fact

Documentarists and nonfiction writers are not simply entertainers, they are EDUCATORS.

Gore couldn't have handled what situation? September eleventh? He would have handled it just fine, and we would have no appallingly expensive, bloody, pointless Iraq war on our hands.

For the last time: there was little or no terrorism in Iraq before the war started. So I guess your little theory doesn't work too well. No nuclear weapons. No connection between Iraq and Al Qaeda.

The country showed more unity after September eleventh than it had in many years. America is now divided. Go ahead and blame both sides if you wish, as it is somewhat of a matter of perspective. I believe it is mainly the fault of a corrupt Administration tearing apart many laws that Clinton had worked towards for so long, and slamming down new ones that eat away at our civil liberties while completely ignoring the environment. Repeatedly lying to the public, denying tax relief to the poorest Americans, blurring the line between church and state, refusing to allow homosexuals to marry, attempting to remove certain women's' rights...then there's the issues with child education and school teachers. There's more. In fact, there's a lot more, his cronies have definitely been busy, that much I can say, but I'll give it a rest.
Millie Jane
Jackass
Millie Jane
July 23rd, 2005 at 11:16pm
spill_no_sick:
i124q:
thats a good point, i would have thought a country like America would have free healthcare.

for all the stick the NHS gets, you cant really complain i mean you get what you dont pay for.
why would we give free benifits?
don't come here expecting free benifits, move to Canadia for that stuff

Why shouldn't we have free healthcare?
Millie Jane
Jackass
Millie Jane
July 23rd, 2005 at 11:27pm
spill_no_sick:
again, that would work in Canadia, the U.S. government's not babysitting everyone, it's too concerned with justice, not making everyone happy and giving them benifits

Well, aren't you just the typical self-centered, uncaring, upper middle-class teenager.
Babysitting...Jesus Christ. Do you have any idea how many lives that would save? Many, many rich nations have universal healthcare, it's the norm. Stop making it sound like America is special because we don't have it. America is a stupid, backwater, redneck nation with a stupid, backwater, redneck president, and that's why we don't have free healthcare.
kaleidoscope_eyes
Geek
kaleidoscope_eyes
July 23rd, 2005 at 11:35pm
Well said Clap
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
July 23rd, 2005 at 11:43pm
Millie Jane:
spill_no_sick:
Millie Jane:
Captain obvious:
I don't hate Bush, -waits to get attacked by clueless children- He handled the war in the best way he could. Like spill_no_sick's sig says, if we hadnt gone to war who knows what would have happened. American captured Saddam Hussein and he (hopefully) will be brought to justice.
Gore probably would've treated the situation in the same way, Bush had little choice but to send troops to Iraq, and the same with Kerry. Then million's of children would be saying "omgawd i hate gore"
It's things like eminem's stupid video which is causing the whole anti-bush hysteria which is streaming through the youth of america and some of europe.
I agree with you that Micheal Moore is an entertainer, he knows an anti-bush "exposing the truth" film would sell so he made one.
People go on about "Bush is the most powerfull man in the world" there is no way he makes those decisions on his own, its obvious that whoever is behind Bush is the one that control's a large proportion of what is going on. Im not saying that Bush makes no decisions, im just saying that there is a larger force of people behind him which are probably the ones with most of the "power"

Gore never would have spawned so much hatred. It is the Bush administration's corrupt methods, alienation of Liberals and refusal to listen to the American public that have caused so many to lash out at the president. Oh, and let's not forgot how he was elected in 2000. It's a wonder he didn't start a civil war. He has divided the country, and such dividers are rarely popular.

Gore would NOT have treated the Iraq situation in the same manner. There would be no Iraq war because Gore had nothing invested in the oil business. His administration never would have created a connection between Saddam Hussein and Osama Bin Laden and Al Qaeda because there ISN'T one.

You think Michael Moore creates his documentaries and writes his books merely to gain profit? He created Fahrenheit 9/11 to expose what he believes is the truth about Bush's first years in office and his reasons to go to war to the masses. He was even willing to sacrifice an Oscar nomination to put his documentary on television before the election so that Americans may wake up a realize who they're about to vote for. Sure, money is nice, but it's just an added benefit.

Bush didn't cause seperation, it's mainly two different sides fighting each other with propaganda and scapegoats
Saddam Hussein and Osama Bin Laden and Al Qaeda are all linked through terrorism, and seeing as it's a "WAR ON TERRORISM" it is a very "linked" thing
and Michael Moore is merely an entertainer, he entertains, but people assume it's all fact

Documentarists and nonfiction writers are not simply entertainers, they are EDUCATORS.

Gore couldn't have handled what situation? September eleventh? He would have handled it just fine, and we would have no appallingly expensive, bloody, pointless Iraq war on our hands.

For the last time: there was little or no terrorism in Iraq before the war started. So I guess your little theory doesn't work too well. No nuclear weapons. No connection between Iraq and Al Qaeda.

The country showed more unity after September eleventh than it had in many years. America is now divided. Go ahead and blame both sides if you wish, as it is somewhat of a matter of perspective. I believe it is mainly the fault of a corrupt Administration tearing apart many laws that Clinton had worked towards for so long, and slamming down new ones that eat away at our civil liberties while completely ignoring the environment. Repeatedly lying to the public, denying tax relief to the poorest Americans, blurring the line between church and state, refusing to allow homosexuals to marry, attempting to remove certain women's' rights...then there's the issues with child education and school teachers. There's more. In fact, there's a lot more, his cronies have definitely been busy, that much I can say, but I'll give it a rest.

you know that Al Qaeda moved into Iraq after they left Afgahnastan?
and there's no women's rights being taken away, and the homosexual issue is over in here
and quit using Bush as a scapegoat, if he hadn't gone into war half the country would still hate his decision, in the beggining most people supported the war
a few protested for the hell of it, then they recruted more useless protesters
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
July 23rd, 2005 at 11:48pm
Millie Jane:
spill_no_sick:
again, that would work in Canadia, the U.S. government's not babysitting everyone, it's too concerned with justice, not making everyone happy and giving them benifits

Well, aren't you just the typical self-centered, uncaring, upper middle-class teenager.
Babysitting...Jesus Christ. Do you have any idea how many lives that would save? Many, many rich nations have universal healthcare, it's the norm. Stop making it sound like America is special because we don't have it. America is a stupid, backwater, redneck nation with a stupid, backwater, redneck president, and that's why we don't have free healthcare.

chosing morals over freebies makes me self-centered
there are different countries for a reason
if you want free health-care go to a country with free health care
America isn't here to give out free stuff, we were established for more moral justice, not to take care of people for free
they can take care of themselves, that's why humans are so special
and quit using fucking propaganda and slandering against Bush, I don't do that to Kerry or Gore no matter how much I hate Gore
zdf_jammin
Geek
zdf_jammin
July 24th, 2005 at 12:00am
Millie Jane:
spill_no_sick:

yea, well at least some of us dont take ideas for songs and artists.. "redneck nation"
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
July 24th, 2005 at 12:03am
zdf_jammin:
Millie Jane:
spill_no_sick:

yea, well at least some of us dont take ideas for songs and artists.. "redneck nation"
Laughing
(no offence, literally, I know this will sound mean, but it's really not, just a statement) she's defending Michael Moore, so you had to expect it
zdf_jammin
Geek
zdf_jammin
July 24th, 2005 at 12:04am
really, just because bush is from texas and he has an accent doesnt make everything redneck.

im sick of moore, lets kill him
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
July 24th, 2005 at 12:09am
zdf_jammin:
really, just because bush is from texas and he has an accent doesnt make everything redneck.

im sick of moore, lets kill him
he is a redneck, but rednecks are over-patriotic, so why shouldn't we have one for president?
Kerry's a crowd-pleaser, Bush's loyalties lie with this nation
zdf_jammin
Geek
zdf_jammin
July 24th, 2005 at 12:23am
yea, but the nation doesnt lie with bush unfortanutly
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
July 24th, 2005 at 12:34am
zdf_jammin:
yea, but the nation doesnt lie with bush unfortanutly
just the residents
you notice how beautiful everything is when there's no people there
_lit up
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
_lit up
July 24th, 2005 at 08:30am
spill_no_sick:
Millie Jane:
spill_no_sick:

chosing morals over freebies makes me self-centered
there are different countries for a reason
if you want free health-care go to a country with free health care
America isn't here to give out free stuff, we were established for more moral justice, not to take care of people for free
they can take care of themselves, that's why humans are so special
and quit using fucking propaganda and slandering against Bush, I don't do that to Kerry or Gore no matter how much I hate Gore

"there are different countries for a reason" that's such an asshole response. 'you don't like what's going on? well piss off.' it's that kind of thinking that leads to wars.

America should be looking out for their own people, helping their own people. That's what makes a country, the people in it. And since they are the worlds largest super power and are rich mother fuckers they should be helping other countries too. But they're not. Coz there's no money in it for them.

People can not take care of them selves we have to co-exist with each other, otherwise no body will survive.
kaleidoscope_eyes
Geek
kaleidoscope_eyes
July 24th, 2005 at 04:13pm
spill_no_sick:
Millie Jane:
spill_no_sick:
Millie Jane:
Captain obvious:

and there's no women's rights being taken away, and the homosexual issue is over in here
and quit using Bush as a scapegoat, if he hadn't gone into war half the country would still hate his decision, in the beggining most people supported the war

Yeah people supported the war because they were lied to by the Bush Administration
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
July 24th, 2005 at 07:15pm
rosemoon08:
spill_no_sick:
Millie Jane:
spill_no_sick:
Millie Jane:
Captain obvious:

Yeah people supported the war because they were lied to by the Bush Administration
and I'm expected to believe that Bush is brainwashing people to want war by simply lying to them?

if they're that easy to persuade it's a damn good thing they aren't making war based desicions
kaleidoscope_eyes
Geek
kaleidoscope_eyes
July 25th, 2005 at 12:38pm
The public doesn't expect their leaders to lie! Everyone was scared after 9/11 and this was Bush and his people telling the people that they won't need to be scared if they go to war because if Sadam is out of the picture America will be a safar place. When people are scared they are weaker and they will trust the person who seems like they have a plan. But besides going to war Bush didn't have a plan. Republicans are bitching because Democrats want an exit strategy but when Clinton went into Kosovo (sp?) The Republicans were all over him about an exitstrategy but he had the job done and the troups out in 2 years. We are nowhere near being ready to pull out in Iraq and no one knows when we will be.
Kitti
Kitti
July 25th, 2005 at 09:22pm
people are once again speculating on things that they dont know about. you cant predict the outcome of a situation like 9/11 with al gore. WE DONT KNOW. we dont know how he wouldve handled it, if itd would be better or worse or exactly the same. arguing about it is pointless. whats done is done and there is nothing we can do about it. and yeah, michael moore is an entertainer and an educator. but he blows things way out of proportion, he overreacts. so when you see/hear/read sthg hes done, you have to remember that hes biased and that you have to question the integrity of all history because everyone has bias. michael moore makes some good points, but i dont really agree with him...not on all counts at least.
Billie Joe's Sweetie
Billie Joe's Sweetie
June 18th, 2006 at 11:46pm
I think that people should stop complaining about the president. He is president and complaining about it won't change anything. I know it sounds like I am complaining right now but we should support our country!!!!!!!! !! !
staceface
Geek
staceface
June 19th, 2006 at 01:25am
ok, supporting your country is one thing, but agreeing (sp?, not in a spelling mood...) with the choices the people that are running it are making is a completely different thing, that, yes we can disagree and debate/complain about it. it makes politics and such much more fun.
and i do not hate bush. i don't believe in that word. i just don't like the man's choices and way of running this country, and apparently neither does more than half the country...or world? did that make sense?
Register