War Graves in Flanders

AuthorMessage
FUCK GSB
Banned
FUCK GSB
August 5th, 2005 at 03:38pm
basket_cased:
The people who came up with this idea to build a motorway through the cemetries clearly only give a fuck about themselves and how much money they'll make. They have no respect towards the hundreds of thousands of men who died for their country, in my opinion, they're sick bastards

yes that is sick.....but what is more sick is giving respect to killers!
zdf_jammin
Geek
zdf_jammin
August 5th, 2005 at 05:49pm
i say potatoa, you say potaato. guess what, in war people die, its a sad, but true, fact. and its inevitable. you are a sad excuse for a human being, because ive never heard ANYONE talk like that.
Rockadelick
Idiot
Rockadelick
August 5th, 2005 at 06:05pm
this thread has made me so angry. i visited these sites on a school trip last yr. we researched the background of some of these men and were able to meet up with their families. to them these war graves are all thats stopping people just forgetting about the sacrifices that were made. Its bad enough that people are dismissive of such graves but to say that you're in favour of building a road through a grave yard purely for convenience is absolute arrogance and completely disrespectful in my opinion
zdf_jammin
Geek
zdf_jammin
August 5th, 2005 at 11:33pm
Rockadelick:
this thread has made me so angry. i visited these sites on a school trip last yr. we researched the background of some of these men and were able to meet up with their families. to them these war graves are all thats stopping people just forgetting about the sacrifices that were made. Its bad enough that people are dismissive of such graves but to say that you're in favour of building a road through a grave yard purely for convenience is absolute arrogance and completely disrespectful in my opinion

hear hear
Gilly the Goldfish
Jackass
Gilly the Goldfish
August 6th, 2005 at 10:19am
zdf_jammin:
Rockadelick:

hear hear

exatly the point i'm trying to make it seems that rar is a disrespectful bastard whp had no feelings or remorse for anything or anyone......
eberneezer_egghead
Falling In Love With The Board
eberneezer_egghead
August 6th, 2005 at 11:28am
~*Professor Snape*~:
zdf_jammin:
Rockadelick:

hear hear

exatly the point i'm trying to make it seems that rar is a disrespectful bastard whp had no feelings or remorse for anything or anyone......
Hun, rar is a disrespectful bastard/bitch, but he has his own opinions I guess.
Gilly the Goldfish
Jackass
Gilly the Goldfish
August 7th, 2005 at 09:31am
eberneezer_egghead:
~*Professor Snape*~:
zdf_jammin:
Rockadelick:

hear hear

Hun, rar is a disrespectful bastard/bitch, but he has his own opinions I guess.

yeh we all figured that one out....he's a twat...but there we go
Rage&Love
King For A Couple Of Days
Rage&Love
August 7th, 2005 at 06:30pm
ok well i've only just read this thread today and when i read what "rar" wrote i wasnt happy. It just goes to show that he has no respect for the people who fought for him to have the rights that he has today! I'm sure as Danni said that if the men that died for us in WWI were alive today and knew how they were going to be remembered, by having a concreate road built over the top of them in their final resting place, they would have not have been so eager to leave their loved ones, children, friends and they homes to go fight in the bad conditions of WWI
zdf_jammin
Geek
zdf_jammin
August 8th, 2005 at 01:27am
warning_05:
ok well i've only just read this thread today and when i read what "rar" wrote i wasnt happy. It just goes to show that he has no respect for the people who fought for him to have the rights that he has today! I'm sure as Danni said that if the men that died for us in WWI were alive today and knew how they were going to be remembered, by having a concreate road built over the top of them in their final resting place, they would have not have been so eager to leave their loved ones, children, friends and they homes to go fight in the bad conditions of WWI
Gilly the Goldfish
Jackass
Gilly the Goldfish
August 8th, 2005 at 08:50am
warning_05:

i tried explaining it to rar that his family and friends wouldn't like it if they built a fucking great motorway over his resting place when he dies but he doesn't care.....heartless bastard.....RESPECT THE DEAD AND THOSE WHO LOST THEIR LIVES SO WE COULD LIVE OURS!
Dom
Jackass
Dom
August 8th, 2005 at 09:43am
ok ok, don't start bitching about someone please! Even if it is a touchy subject, just debate it and prove him wrong ok Wink
Gilly the Goldfish
Jackass
Gilly the Goldfish
August 8th, 2005 at 09:45am
Dom:
ok ok, don't start bitching about someone please! Even if it is a touchy subject, just debate it and prove him wrong ok Wink

will do Smile
Dom
Jackass
Dom
August 8th, 2005 at 09:49am
rar:
zdf_jammin:
rar:
~*Professor Snape*~:
did anyone say that killers were heroes?? people did waht they had to do it was fight or be shot by a firing squad for desertion

i was talking about zdf_jammin post...about how we need to respect their bravery.....fighting isn't brave......heros are brave....and war veterans are not heros...nor are they brave. and if people weren't so stupid then we wouldn't have to think about wars.

I Love Mr Fiddler <3:
Oh my god! There really going to do that.

I went to some of them graves about 2 years ago, it was such a shame some of them were nameless. And there just going to destroy them.

God I'm really angry now!

shut the fuck up.......they are just graves. if you are angry over what is happening to DEAD people.....then take down the house you live in...and bury all their bodys there

you dont GET IT.

its about what they did, and having respect for that.

and to Prof. Snape,

i dont think he would care what happens to his body, obviosly he doesnt care about anyone elses.

NO YOU DON'T GET IT!!!
They didn't do anything worth getting respect! anyone that is willing to kill deserves no respect! If anyone involved in wars deserves their own cememtary it's the people that protest them.

What, so they were meant to just sit there and let Germany just take over Europe, and yes they we're brave, to go out into battle with the knowledge that you may well die.
Only Nimrods Eat Dookie
Geek
Only Nimrods Eat Dookie
August 8th, 2005 at 01:37pm
I visited war cemetries @ Easter, and no one can appreciate what these men did for their countries until they've visited them, it would be so disrespectful to tear through them like they're shit! anyone else agree?
Gilly the Goldfish
Jackass
Gilly the Goldfish
August 8th, 2005 at 01:47pm
Only Nimrods Eat Dookie:
I visited war cemetries @ Easter, and no one can appreciate what these men did for their countries until they've visited them, it would be so disrespectful to tear through them like they're shit! anyone else agree?

yeh i totallt do i went in february and it was the strangest feeling and it was so quiet and it was very peaceful and veryone was respectful even the usual little shits from school i didn't hear any laughter or shouting it was amazing
Only Nimrods Eat Dookie
Geek
Only Nimrods Eat Dookie
August 8th, 2005 at 09:42pm
~*Professor Snape*~:
Only Nimrods Eat Dookie:

yeh i totallt do i went in february and it was the strangest feeling and it was so quiet and it was very peaceful and veryone was respectful even the usual little shits from school i didn't hear any laughter or shouting it was amazing
yeah that was the same with us, except for this disrespectful little bitch, she was walking over the graves and shit, that's sick
In Between Dreams
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
In Between Dreams
August 9th, 2005 at 01:44am
Thats horrible. can't they go AROUND the grave sites? Thats totally disrespectful. A grave should never be disturbed.

Bad stuff will happen!!

wo0o0o0...jk.

This is serious.
Gilly the Goldfish
Jackass
Gilly the Goldfish
August 11th, 2005 at 12:49pm
people don't think about their country and what's been done for it they only think about money
Pretty Like Drugs
King For A Couple Of Days
Pretty Like Drugs
August 12th, 2005 at 12:28pm
rar:
zdf_jammin:
rar:
~*Professor Snape*~:
did anyone say that killers were heroes?? people did waht they had to do it was fight or be shot by a firing squad for desertion

i was talking about zdf_jammin post...about how we need to respect their bravery.....fighting isn't brave......heros are brave....and war veterans are not heros...nor are they brave. and if people weren't so stupid then we wouldn't have to think about wars.

I Love Mr Fiddler <3:
Oh my god! There really going to do that.

I went to some of them graves about 2 years ago, it was such a shame some of them were nameless. And there just going to destroy them.

God I'm really angry now!

shut the fuck up.......they are just graves. if you are angry over what is happening to DEAD people.....then take down the house you live in...and bury all their bodys there

you dont GET IT.

its about what they did, and having respect for that.

and to Prof. Snape,

i dont think he would care what happens to his body, obviosly he doesnt care about anyone elses.

NO YOU DON'T GET IT!!!
They didn't do anything worth getting respect! anyone that is willing to kill deserves no respect! If anyone involved in wars deserves their own cememtary it's the people that protest them.

you do realise in times of war, young men were FORCED to serve time in the army, right? what loser would merrily go get himself killed?
Gilly the Goldfish
Jackass
Gilly the Goldfish
August 12th, 2005 at 12:38pm
yeh conscription i do know that but they still fought and died for their country so they deserve respect
Register