Sodomy

AuthorMessage
spill_no_sick
Falling In Love With The Board
spill_no_sick
August 5th, 2005 at 07:11pm
I was watching the news today and it had another person charged with sadomy, which really pisses me off that it's against the law
for those who aren't following, being charged with sadomy is being charged with anal sex

things to think about:
it's an extra charge if you rape a boy
it makes gay guy sex illegal
it gives you the same sentence as any other sex crime
*unwanted*
Jackass
*unwanted*
August 5th, 2005 at 07:13pm
let me get this straight.. in usa it's illegal to have anal-sex? did I get that right? Shocked
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
August 5th, 2005 at 07:15pm
it's not just the U.S.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
August 5th, 2005 at 07:16pm
O_O

Well fuck my ass, I never knew that!!!
*unwanted*
Jackass
*unwanted*
August 5th, 2005 at 07:17pm
Anji:
O_O

^^ lmfao

I didn't either.. well that's just STUPID! arrgh! don't know what more to say.. who was it that made that ruke in the U.S? Bush?
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
August 5th, 2005 at 07:20pm
*unwanted*:
Anji:
O_O

^^ lmfao

I didn't either.. well that's just STUPID! arrgh! don't know what more to say.. who was it that made that ruke in the U.S? Bush?
quit blaming everything on him!
it's been a law forever

and that was part of Kerry's agenda, to make it legal, one of the only things I supported from him

but I think this shouldn't be legal, and other sex charges more severe, if you molest a child, you should be nuetered, and then thrown in a giant hole with a bunch of other sex offenders
ace.
Idiot
ace.
August 5th, 2005 at 07:21pm
*unwanted*:
Anji:
O_O

^^ lmfao

i dislike bush greatly, for my own reasons, but lets not blame each and every thing we disagree with on him. he isn't the only bad president we've ever had.

besides..laws like that are usually created at the state level anyhow.
*unwanted*
Jackass
*unwanted*
August 5th, 2005 at 07:25pm
ok, sorry.. but I hate bush, only news we get about him are almost only negative.. It's like we're taught to hate him..

anyways, I think it should be legal.. It's like saying that being gay is illegal :/
sure if you rape a kid you should be thrown in jail for life..
did you know that the man that raped a friend of mine and 3 other girl didn't get more than 18 MONTHS in jail.. but that's another story..
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
August 5th, 2005 at 07:27pm
you are taught to hate him
you're taught to hate most people in the public eye and I hate that
Bush and Michael Jackson are the scapegoats of today and that's worse than anything they've ever done
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
August 5th, 2005 at 08:02pm
since the word "perversion" has had many meanings since its origin, they said it was wrong in the Bible (but back then it just meant an animal having sex with a woman), but they (when the law was made) considered anal sex perverted, so that's how it became a law
Spiral Out..Keep Going..
Jackass
Spiral Out..Keep Going..
August 5th, 2005 at 08:27pm
erm it's not sadomy it's sodomy
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
August 5th, 2005 at 08:29pm
destiny_is_dead:
my bad
well, when I went to research it didn't correct the mispelling, I'm not blaming the search engine, but if I'm not corrected I'll make the same mistake again, thanks
Spiral Out..Keep Going..
Jackass
Spiral Out..Keep Going..
August 5th, 2005 at 08:31pm
spill_no_sick:
destiny_is_dead:
my bad
well, when I went to research it didn't correct the mispelling, I'm not blaming the search engine, but if I'm not corrected I'll make the same mistake again, thanks

tis okies, heh search engines generally suck Wink
*-StiLL heRe waiTiNG-*
Jackass
*-StiLL heRe waiTiNG-*
August 5th, 2005 at 08:31pm
littlelessthansuicide:
*unwanted*:
Anji:
O_O

^^ lmfao

i dislike bush greatly, for my own reasons, but lets not blame each and every thing we disagree with on him. he isn't the only bad president we've ever had.

besides..laws like that are usually created at the state level anyhow.

laws are presented in teh House, 51% has to agree. Then is sent to the Senate, 51% has to agree, then its sents to the President and he has 10 days to sign it or send it back, if he lets it sit for more than 10 days, its automatically a law.
if he sends it back, the house and the senate have to get i think its 80% to agree or something like that and then it becomes a law.
Speechless&Redundant
Geek
Speechless&Redundant
August 5th, 2005 at 09:48pm
thats so dumb...true I dont want to have anal sex any time soon but it shouldnt be illegal

How does the government have any right to say what you can and cannot do intimately with another consenting person
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
August 5th, 2005 at 09:51pm
It's a law rarely enforced in England, here it's something that goes on but is not talked about, sort of swept under the rug.

To an extent anal sex is unhealthy mainly because their's a higher chance of catching sexual diseases and it can cause long-term damage to your rectal area. Yes it was brought in to try and decrease homosexuality but the law is not practise and when it is it's a rare occasion.

Not that i agree witht he law but it's nothing to be worried about, and the guy will be let off with a caution or a fine for deviance.
zdf_jammin
Geek
zdf_jammin
August 5th, 2005 at 11:40pm
in some states in the US its legal, in some its not. i know the state i live in it is, so i dont have to fret, i think its more of a state thing, so go blame your governers, not bush
WriteMeOff
Geek
WriteMeOff
August 5th, 2005 at 11:41pm
Shocked Wow, its entirely wrong that its illegal. If more people knew about this I'm sure changes could be made...like with the wm3
zdf_jammin
Geek
zdf_jammin
August 5th, 2005 at 11:47pm
but its like one of those stupid laws you hear about, like no mooses on the roads after 9! or like the jim crow laws, their outdated and barely enforced.
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
August 6th, 2005 at 12:21am
zdf_jammin:
but its like one of those stupid laws you hear about, like no mooses on the roads after 9! or like the jim crow laws, their outdated and barely enforced.
yes it is, a large percentage of sex offenders are in jail for it
all those Catholic Priests are, I mean if the raped a child where do you think they stuck it in?
Register