AuthorMessage
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
August 6th, 2005 at 12:26am
spill_no_sick:
zdf_jammin:
but its like one of those stupid laws you hear about, like no mooses on the roads after 9! or like the jim crow laws, their outdated and barely enforced.
yes it is, a large percentage of sex offenders are in jail for it
all those Catholic Priests are, I mean if the raped a child where do you think they stuck it in?
lmfao lmfao lmfao
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
August 6th, 2005 at 12:27am
Anji:
spill_no_sick:
zdf_jammin:
but its like one of those stupid laws you hear about, like no mooses on the roads after 9! or like the jim crow laws, their outdated and barely enforced.
all those Catholic Priests are, I mean if the raped a child where do you think they stuck it in?
lmfao lmfao lmfao
Their ears!!!

Little boy: "Oh my God!!! YOU VIOLATED MY EAR!"
Preist: "Do not use the Lord's name in vain."
WriteMeOff
Geek
WriteMeOff
August 6th, 2005 at 12:33am
Anji:
Anji:
spill_no_sick:
zdf_jammin:
lmfao lmfao lmfao
Their ears!!!

Little boy: "Oh my God!!! YOU VIOLATED MY EAR!"
Preist: "Do not use the Lord's name in vain."

So inappropriate...but so funny lmfao
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
August 6th, 2005 at 12:59am
spill_no_sick:
zdf_jammin:

well if the law is securing that sex offenders go to jail, then i don't see the harm in it.

The only wrong thing is that it's discriminating against the gay community, who and excuse my pun don't give a shit about it anyway.
zdf_jammin
Geek
zdf_jammin
August 6th, 2005 at 01:09am
no, im not talking about rape, im talking about anal sex, there two different things, but you can mix them...
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
August 6th, 2005 at 01:11am
zdf_jammin:
no, im not talking about rape, im talking about anal sex, there two different things, but you can mix them...

i was responding to Nick, and is their seriously a law against mooses Confused
zdf_jammin
Geek
zdf_jammin
August 6th, 2005 at 01:14am
NeoSteph:
zdf_jammin:

lol, i dont know, there probably is somewhere. theres these wierd laws in places , o man, i remember one, "no swimming in the water fountains" i mean it! totally true.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
August 6th, 2005 at 01:17am
zdf_jammin:
NeoSteph:
zdf_jammin:

lol, i dont know, there probably is somewhere. theres these wierd laws in places , o man, i remember one, "no swimming in the water fountains" i mean it! totally true.

I better go down to the police station and hand myself in Embarassed
zdf_jammin
Geek
zdf_jammin
August 6th, 2005 at 01:25am
http://medi-smart.com/wierd.htm,

you cannot look at a moose from a planeNeutral
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
August 6th, 2005 at 01:36am
wtf, I think that site will become my new home.
smithy_dll
Geek
smithy_dll
August 6th, 2005 at 02:17am
The sexual acts between consenting adults is their business, unless one adult lies about not having an STD to the other adult.

Sodomy isn't just practised by two men, but also aparently alot of married couples (man &woman) do too.

It happens, has it's risks, but so does going to the supermarket, post christmas sales, child birth, and life in general. But those risks are accepted by all parties involved, and life goes on.
Dom
Jackass
Dom
August 6th, 2005 at 08:31am
zdf_jammin:
http://medi-smart.com/wierd.htm,

you cannot look at a moose from a planeNeutral

specifically though, any certain breed of moose that you shouldn't be looking at it? and from that altitude how do you distinguish between a moose and a cow? But for obvious reasons its an essential law!! Rolling Eyes There would be total Anarchy if people were looking at mooses out of planes Surprised
Dom
Jackass
Dom
August 6th, 2005 at 08:38am
-no one may have sexual intercourse with a porcupine (you'd ass that's just common sense).

-it is illegal to imitate an animal (aww no fun).

-no one must teach pets to smoke cigars...like you do...

-It is illegal to rob a bank and then shoot a teller with a water pistol (im starting to doubt whether these are genuine but there still fun).
losers_are_cool
King For A Couple Of Days
losers_are_cool
August 6th, 2005 at 11:43pm
OK, so it makes gay guy sex illegal? That's not fair...
zdf_jammin
Geek
zdf_jammin
August 7th, 2005 at 01:08am
its not just gay guy sex, sodomy can be oral sex between two people of opposing sexes.

i looked up the history of sodomy in wisconsin, and back in 1916 a couple was prosecuted for doing oral sex.

but, as of today, i know that some states prohibit gay sex, i know wisconsin doesnt. but i dont think its enforced at all.....
In Between Dreams
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
In Between Dreams
August 7th, 2005 at 01:13am
smithy_dll:
The sexual acts between consenting adults is their business, unless one adult lies about not having an STD to the other adult.

Sodomy isn't just practised by two men, but also aparently alot of married couples (man &woman) do too.

It happens, has it's risks, but so does going to the supermarket, post christmas sales, child birth, and life in general. But those risks are accepted by all parties involved, and life goes on.

well said! Clap
In Between Dreams
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
In Between Dreams
August 7th, 2005 at 01:17am
I say, fuck it. Literally! Gays should be able to get married and have sex just like straights.(well maybe not JUST..well, you know!) And what ever you do in the bedroom with your special someone is your buisness.
zdf_jammin
Geek
zdf_jammin
August 7th, 2005 at 01:27am
yea, but like i said, its barely enforced, ive never heard of it done before, unless you look back in history, but those are a FEW cases
Preter
Idiot
Preter
August 7th, 2005 at 08:35am
lol when are they gonna fine you

when they catch you when your ddoing it?
*unwanted*
Jackass
*unwanted*
August 7th, 2005 at 12:20pm
In Between Dreams:
smithy_dll:

well said! Clap

yes, it's also done by man-women, BUT they have an option that the gay people don't have..
Register