Birth control

AuthorMessage
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
King For A Couple Of Days
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
September 26th, 2005 at 01:37pm
*Sarah*:
And i'm not a young girl Confused
I'm sixteen years of age- so i concented to it.
It is still pretty much pointless if you aren't having sex...
*Sarah*
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
*Sarah*
September 26th, 2005 at 01:38pm
Well i don't want to be a slut like some girls around here where i live.
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
September 26th, 2005 at 01:42pm
*Sarah*:
XxXflowerfairyXxX:
comfortably confused:
XxXflowerfairyXxX:
comfortably confused:
XxXflowerfairyXxX:
*heart*hand*grenade*:
i definately think the pill should be given out. i use it (for like acne medicine), but i think its a good thing that prevents poverty, regret, unwanted children, and children having to move to differnet homes in foster care. i go to a catholic school (:/) which constantly tells us it's wrong, but i totally disagree, cuz it has more pros than cons.
acne medicine???!!! No offence but i kinda see that as abuse of the pill...there are planty of less dramatic but well working solutions such as adapaline jell.
that isnt abuse of the pill... most people think thats its for birth control but itsnot it controls your hormones as well. Acne is to do with your hormones so if its helping then theres no abuse Very Happy
I know it controls hormones but i would have thought any doctor would be a bit less melodramatic about acne!
going on the pill isnt a big thing... maybe its the only way to get of it in her case Very Happy
Me and my mum were discussing it and apparrently it's best to be on it for as little time as possible as it's dangerous when you come off it if you've been on it for a long time, which is why i think using it for acne treatment isn't such a good idea..

Well i've already decided [until i have sex that is] that i want to stay on the pill anyway. I'm also on the pill because it helps me with my period pains, and it does a fucking great job cause i feel no pain Very Happy
Anyway *coughs* unless i like the feel of a condom Confused when i actually have sex, i might change my mind.
But the thought of something rubber in you.. egh. Sick.
But like i said, i will have to try it firstly. Very Happy
So you plan to have sex without a condom and increase the risk of pregancy (the pillm isn't perfect) and get stds? Confused
*Sarah*
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
*Sarah*
September 26th, 2005 at 01:52pm
XxXflowerfairyXxX:
*Sarah*:
XxXflowerfairyXxX:
comfortably confused:
XxXflowerfairyXxX:
comfortably confused:
XxXflowerfairyXxX:
*heart*hand*grenade*:
i definately think the pill should be given out. i use it (for like acne medicine), but i think its a good thing that prevents poverty, regret, unwanted children, and children having to move to differnet homes in foster care. i go to a catholic school (:/) which constantly tells us it's wrong, but i totally disagree, cuz it has more pros than cons.
acne medicine???!!! No offence but i kinda see that as abuse of the pill...there are planty of less dramatic but well working solutions such as adapaline jell.
that isnt abuse of the pill... most people think thats its for birth control but itsnot it controls your hormones as well. Acne is to do with your hormones so if its helping then theres no abuse Very Happy
I know it controls hormones but i would have thought any doctor would be a bit less melodramatic about acne!
going on the pill isnt a big thing... maybe its the only way to get of it in her case Very Happy
Me and my mum were discussing it and apparrently it's best to be on it for as little time as possible as it's dangerous when you come off it if you've been on it for a long time, which is why i think using it for acne treatment isn't such a good idea..

Well i've already decided [until i have sex that is] that i want to stay on the pill anyway. I'm also on the pill because it helps me with my period pains, and it does a fucking great job cause i feel no pain Very Happy
Anyway *coughs* unless i like the feel of a condom Confused when i actually have sex, i might change my mind.
But the thought of something rubber in you.. egh. Sick.
But like i said, i will have to try it firstly. Very Happy
So you plan to have sex without a condom and increase the risk of pregancy (the pillm isn't perfect) and get stds? Confused

fuck i've fucked up again. Confused
I never seem to type up anything right up lately.
God alive. Rolling Eyes
Anyway.
Right. What i meant to type was, is that i'm allerigic to rubber. And what is rubber? Condoms obviously- so i wouldn't really know if it would bother me down there- i would have to wait and see. [And talk to my doctor about that actually- only now its hit me] Fuck i'm so slow Shocked
My opinion anyway is that if the doctor thinks that the girl is suffering with really bad acne and period pains, then give it to her. Cause trust me- it was fucking hell.
Being bullied is the worst thing possable, and to be called pizza face etc really put me down, even though my great mates stuck up for me and i stuck up for myself- i was crying out inside.
I hated the way i looked- and sometimes i still do.
But the pill has changed my life in great ways.
And i think- unless your current boyfriend is an absolute lying prick, and fucks anything that breathes- that you can only catch std's if you sleep around.
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
September 26th, 2005 at 02:13pm
Ok ok i back down...you may be partially right...but y'know i get cramp pretty much all the time without actually being on my period..and it sucks like hell and i have pretty evil acne...i am not on the pill though...
*Sarah*
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
*Sarah*
September 26th, 2005 at 02:18pm
XxXflowerfairyXxX:
Ok ok i back down...you may be partially right...but y'know i get cramp pretty much all the time without actually being on my period..and it sucks like hell and i have pretty evil acne...i am not on the pill though...

Lol, it's okay. I do repsect your opinion though. Laughing
My dad didn't want me to have it, he got a bit worried lol.
But anyway, i decided to test it out. And it worked.
Yes, it does suck. I inherited it from my god damn mother. Twisted Evil
But everything is okay now, and that's that.

Everyone has a opinion- and in my opinion, whoever debates about these things only makes them better friends. Very Happy
Cause friends debate. Smile
Ilse
Falling In Love With The Board
Ilse
September 29th, 2005 at 09:24pm
*Sarah*:
Anji:
I agree. I don't see what's the big deal about killing something that's not even alive. Confused But the thing about pharmasicts denying coustomers The Pill. That's really amazingly stupid. It's not their business, if the person wants to take a pill, then they should let them.

But thats the difference- it is alive. Inside of you.
And your its mother.

Think about it, it's just a glob of protiens and other cells. It's not alive until after the gestation (sp?) period.
Speechless&Redundant
Geek
Speechless&Redundant
September 30th, 2005 at 09:41pm
September_has_Ended:
*Sarah*:
Anji:
I agree. I don't see what's the big deal about killing something that's not even alive. Confused But the thing about pharmasicts denying coustomers The Pill. That's really amazingly stupid. It's not their business, if the person wants to take a pill, then they should let them.

But thats the difference- it is alive. Inside of you.
And your its mother.

Think about it, it's just a glob of protiens and other cells. It's not alive until after the gestation (sp?) period.

there is nothing alive inside of you if you have sex and are on birth control, birth control changes your hormones so you cant get pregnant...its not like you fuck and the egg gets fertilized and the pill goes oops and it kills it, thats not how it works, it makes it so that you cant fertilize the egg, which means nothing is alive
Spirit Of '77
Spirit Of '77
September 30th, 2005 at 10:04pm
yea, it tricks your body into thinking you're already one month pregnant so you can't actually get pregnant, i think.
Headfirst For Halos
Headfirst For Halos
October 1st, 2005 at 05:04pm
I think its ridiculous that in certain places, if a woman isn't married, she can be denied contraceptives. Or at least, my dad's friend who lives in the US overheard a conversation between a pharamascist and a customer, and when she tried to buy contraceptives, he asked her if she was married, and when she said no, he refused to sell them to her. =/
I also agree with Dom that the Catholic church may need to rethink its views on contraceptives because of the AIDS empidemic.
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
Jackass
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
October 1st, 2005 at 05:11pm
Two words:

PRO CHOICE

H-F-P-R
I.Heart.Panic.
I.Heart.Panic.
October 1st, 2005 at 07:55pm
I understand it's their religion and I fully expect that but they've gotta be joking. So a thirteen-year-old gets raped.
. . .
See?
What can she do? She'll be an outcast to her family for having the baby but she wouldn't be 'allowed' to have an abortion.
Which I guess is talking about abortions rather than birth control. But you see my point.
TheFaggot
TheFaggot
October 2nd, 2005 at 07:56am
95% of the people that fight abortion is... Fat-ass old guys! The rest is... Well... Those women can't be described, usually. And there's the people that follows them just to have somebody to follow.

Society.
Pretty Like Drugs
Pretty Like Drugs
October 2nd, 2005 at 08:06am
September_has_Ended:
Okay, I'm sure we've all heard about Christians fighting birth control and pharmasicts denying coustomers The Pill.

So, do you think it should be banned or should it still be able to be distributed?

In my personal opinion, I don't see a problem with it. If the egg never formed into a fetus it's not killing (in my opinion).

As for the pharmasicts, it's their JOB to give paying customers the perscriptions they need. I don't understand why someone would go into that field and then turn around and say 'No' to a woman trying to fill her brith control.
-agrees with everything-
besides, it's not just the 'killing' thing, some forms of contreceptions prevent STDs/Is
happy_pilled_solly
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
happy_pilled_solly
February 16th, 2006 at 06:54pm
birth control is a good thing... it can help teenage girls have relationships, not babies, and prevent families from growing too big too fast and losing any hopes of a college fund...
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 16th, 2006 at 07:11pm
the pill can be used for slowing down period bleeds and like some one said before acne, also there is an injection out called Depo pro vera that stops your bleedng totally and it is supposed to but it is a hell of an injection and it can make you really sick.

But i think that somtimes the pill is over used for certain things. I was on the pill and still fell pregnant with my boy.
SARAnade
SARAnade
February 17th, 2006 at 09:57pm
i, as a christian, think its okay to take 'the pill'. some women use it beacuse they develop serious symptoms of PMS, or have 'deathly' menstrual cramps.
when taking the pill to prevent pregnancy it has the same principle as a condom or other form of birth control, i think its completely fine to take it, as a christian. my mom is strong about her beleifs and i know that she used to take it (shes told me about it before), so ya its okay!
Jess the pixie
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Jess the pixie
February 18th, 2006 at 04:57am
I think that birth control should be allowed. Some people just see sex as making a life. But the majority see it as showing their love and some as just having fun. If pharmacist weren't allowed to sell birth control imagine the amount of unwanted children to be born. The population would probably increase. There would also be more abortions so the easier option would be to give them condoms, the pill and any other methods of contraception. It's a pharmacists job to sell or ive advice and contraception to people. They should just be able to do their job.
Eyes On Me
Idiot
Eyes On Me
February 19th, 2006 at 03:22am
The pill should be allowed.
It wouldn't kill/destroy the baby, if it hasn't even been fully formed yet.
xXxFallen AngelxXx
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
xXxFallen AngelxXx
February 19th, 2006 at 07:07pm
i think that birth control is a good thing. it helps stop unwanted pregnances, which in the end leads to less abortions.
Register