Birth control

AuthorMessage
The.Crazed.Spork
Jackass
The.Crazed.Spork
February 19th, 2006 at 10:55pm
i'm still a virgin and I'm on the pill, it has many uses as people on here have said (btw, flooding's a bitch if u know what I mean), and it works. YES people over rely on it, but at least these women aren't have 10 or 12 kids! my mom works 4 cps and she has clients that have 10, 12, or MORE kids (not for religous reasons either, she believes in the pill, she just doesn't use it!), so I think that the pill is a good way of preventing pregnancy and it should be used, but if u don't want it then don't use it!
<3Romance<3
Jackass
<3Romance<3
February 20th, 2006 at 09:17am
If those Christians want to go back to the times when every couple had 10 or more kids, they should do that. But I only want 2 children and that's my choice.

They don't have anything to dictate you about taking the pill or not. "Don't let these bastards try to take over your lives or tell you what to do"
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
February 20th, 2006 at 09:46am
Emotionless Dream:
The pill should be allowed.
It wouldn't kill/destroy the baby, if it hasn't even been fully formed yet.

no because you take the pill every day for a month and then you stop taking it so that you can have a period, (well that is how some of them work)

anyway we all know the best form of birth control and that is to keep your legs shut. Confused
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
February 20th, 2006 at 12:06pm
Magne:
Emotionless Dream:

no because you take the pill every day for a month and then you stop taking it so that you can have a period, (well that is how some of them work)

anyway we all know the best form of birth control and that is to keep your legs shut. Confused

Yeah but that means the guys get all the pleasure and it'll go back to being like medival times where women were looked down on, and were looked upon as dirty if they had sex before marriage whereas men could get away with everything.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 20th, 2006 at 12:16pm
Lexx. Like Woah.:
Magne:
Emotionless Dream:

Yeah but that means the guys get all the pleasure and it'll go back to being like medival times where women were looked down on, and were looked upon as dirty if they had sex before marriage whereas men could get away with everything.

just think right, if women refuse and the men (i am looking at a perfect world and they wouldnt force themselves upon the women) dont have sex then they wont be having any fun either. I know it wouldnt work.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
February 20th, 2006 at 12:25pm
Magne:
Lexx. Like Woah.:
Magne:
Emotionless Dream:

just think right, if women refuse and the men (i am looking at a perfect world and they wouldnt force themselves upon the women) dont have sex then they wont be having any fun either. I know it wouldnt work.

I know. So why should everyone miss out? It's much better for everyone to be happy =)
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 20th, 2006 at 12:29pm
Lexx. Like Woah.:
Magne:
Lexx. Like Woah.:
Magne:
Emotionless Dream:

I know. So why should everyone miss out? It's much better for everyone to be happy =)

oh i know that. But i think that sex isnt to be played with, (unless of course playing floats your boat Laughing )
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
February 20th, 2006 at 12:32pm
Magne:
Lexx. Like Woah.:
Magne:
Lexx. Like Woah.:
Magne:
Emotionless Dream:

oh i know that. But i think that sex isnt to be played with, (unless of course playing floats your boat Laughing )

lmfao True, true.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 20th, 2006 at 12:38pm
Lexx. Like Woah.:
Magne:
Lexx. Like Woah.:
Magne:
Lexx. Like Woah.:
Magne:
Emotionless Dream:

lmfao True, true.
Laughing
davey jones.
davey jones.

Mibba Blog
February 20th, 2006 at 04:59pm
The Pill is perfectly fine in my opinion. It doesn't destroy a baby, it prevents it. Some people may not be ready, and some may not want kids.
And also, The Pill is used for many different things, not just preventing pregnancy. The uses for it vary and that's fine if you feel you should use it. And about the religious deal, most religious people follow old fashioned ideas. Times have changed, and so should they.
dysLEXIa
dysLEXIa
February 20th, 2006 at 05:18pm
I don't have a problem with them. I probably won't take the pills if I ever use birth control or anything. What I don't like, are the ones that make you have only four periods a year. Now that messes with your system. My cousin takes them and when she's on, she'll be on forl like a month.
xXxFallen AngelxXx
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
xXxFallen AngelxXx
February 20th, 2006 at 06:06pm
But sometimes people dont really have a choce but to take the pill to help with her periods because the pain and whatever is that bad.
Blank_blank
Geek
Blank_blank
February 20th, 2006 at 10:21pm
i have nothing against birth control. it saves alot of other problems.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 21st, 2006 at 04:41am
manic!panic!:
The Pill is perfectly fine in my opinion. It doesn't destroy a baby, it prevents it. Some people may not be ready, and some may not want kids.
And also, The Pill is used for many different things, not just preventing pregnancy. The uses for it vary and that's fine if you feel you should use it. And about the religious deal, most religious people follow old fashioned ideas. Times have changed, and so should they.

yeah many adults dont want kids and then the pil is fine, for some people though the pil isnt an option, and some women still fall pregnant while taking the pill.

There are other methods

condom
merina coil
normal coil
pill
injecions
theres a tab that also goes under the skin in your arm

and many others so the pill isnt the only option.
Nicky and Cambria. Haha.
Nicky and Cambria. Haha.
February 21st, 2006 at 09:37am
I'm on the pill.

No really, it helps with my acne.
fender
Geek
fender
February 21st, 2006 at 09:45am
zdf_jammin:
i guess its ok to take the pill, but it could be harvesting ideas in woman that they can have sex and not have babies all they want. im sure they wont do exactly that, but thats the thing. it creates opprotunities(sp?) that shouldnt be there.

why can't women have sex and not have a baby? men use condoms so why can't women use the pill? women arnt just on this earth to make babies you know, and we are alowed to have sex with out having to grow something inside us, have morning sickness, give birth and the raise a child, just like men. and why the fuck should that oppertunity not be there? god you just really pissed me off!
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 21st, 2006 at 02:34pm
fender:
zdf_jammin:
i guess its ok to take the pill, but it could be harvesting ideas in woman that they can have sex and not have babies all they want. im sure they wont do exactly that, but thats the thing. it creates opprotunities(sp?) that shouldnt be there.

why can't women have sex and not have a baby? men use condoms so why can't women use the pill? women arnt just on this earth to make babies you know, and we are alowed to have sex with out having to grow something inside us, have morning sickness, give birth and the raise a child, just like men. and why the fuck should that oppertunity not be there? god you just really pissed me off!

men can have sex with has many people has they like and get callled "cool" women do it and we're called sluts/slags can anyone else see the double standards here?
Eyes On Me
Idiot
Eyes On Me
February 21st, 2006 at 02:50pm
Magne:
fender:
zdf_jammin:

men can have sex with has many people has they like and get callled "cool" women do it and we're called sluts/slags can anyone else see the double standards here?

Makes me wanna sing Can't Hold Us Down - Christina Aguilera.
Hehe.
I think it's probably to do with something with the image of a single mother with a shit load of babies..and the sluttish idea that she has had sex with a lot of different men.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 21st, 2006 at 02:52pm
Emotionless Dream:
Magne:
fender:
zdf_jammin:

Hehe.
I think it's probably to do with something with the image of a single mother with a shit load of babies..and the sluttish idea that she has had sex with a lot of different men.

yeah tue.
fender
Geek
fender
February 21st, 2006 at 03:37pm
Magne:
Emotionless Dream:
Magne:
fender:
zdf_jammin:

Hehe.

yeah tue.

so what, if a woman wants to have a load of kids, and raise them herself, then go her, even if they are from a shit load of different men, women have the right to choose how many men they sleep with as do men, and that should not be questioned. i think that in present day times no one should even question a woman who decides to bring up her child alone, my mum did it fine! Woman who raise thier kids by them selves earn my respect because it is a hard thing to do (my mum had 4 under the age of 5 and then fostered 2 more and we did just fine, until a man came into our lives and it all went wrong) and if people decide that it is a disgustiong thing to do then they are only making the mother's job harder people should support these women insted of slagging them down.
Register