Should the world have WMDs

AuthorMessage
kaleidoscope_eyes
Geek
kaleidoscope_eyes
August 10th, 2005 at 10:05pm
I really think its very hypocritical for the us to have nuclear weapons when we are trying to end the nuclear programs of so many other counties. This is a quote that i think is awesome and really gets to the point
If we are calling upon nations to disarm, we must be brave enough and couragious enough to set the example.
-dorthy day
warning.
King For A Couple Of Days
warning.
August 10th, 2005 at 10:10pm
hell yea i agree wid u
i have always thought that but wen i pointed out that the usa also hav nuclear weapons ppl just looked at me like i was stupid ........im so glad uv brought this up
Kitti
Falling In Love With The Board
Kitti
August 10th, 2005 at 10:55pm
i KNOW, its really ridiculous, because people are so bloody ignorant of their hypocracy...
kaleidoscope_eyes
Geek
kaleidoscope_eyes
August 10th, 2005 at 11:00pm
wow... i thought ppl would shoot me down on this. It's really awesome that ppl see the hypocracy in the issue.
Kitti
Kitti
August 10th, 2005 at 11:10pm
read some of my other posts. were on the same side of this one...
but really, its about pride and power. were to proud to put down our guns and say, "guys, we were wrong. not just us, everyone. what we have done is unforgivable, but we need to end it, and we hope to lead by example." no, because we cant show power though character, we have to show it through force. and that seems wrong to me. the first step for peace is for us to pack up the firearms and the trumpets, survey the battlefield, and mourn because what has happened has broken our hearts, and we never meant it to go this far. and then rejoice because we stopped while there was still something left...
i dont believe we meant for it to get this bad, a lot of people dont realize that. i dont think were that bad, i think deep down theres good in us, but were bumbling along trying to break stuff until it works because we cant understand how to fix it.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
August 11th, 2005 at 12:26am
this isn't just an American site, so i changed your title. Sorry it annoys me that Americans unconsciously think their the center of the world, please don't take offense.
zdf_jammin
Geek
zdf_jammin
August 11th, 2005 at 01:08am
they're not going to give it up, yea right.

like i said before

chaos theory-your enemys evolve, so must you

we are not going back down on the timeline, it just isnt happening
Kitti
Kitti
August 11th, 2005 at 01:23am
BUT we dont have to devolve to put down the weapons. consider it evolution past violence...a time of peace for humanity because were advanced enough that we dont have to kill each other anymore.
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
August 11th, 2005 at 01:41am
we already tried disarming the world...everyone did so, Hitler thought he was an exception, so he kept the weapons

this is an example of how you think everyone will be rational about everything, you can't trust everyone, we don't need another World War
Kitti
Kitti
August 11th, 2005 at 01:42am
wmds were toward the end of WWII...hitler didnt have nukes, that was the cold war between the united states and the soviet union.
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
August 11th, 2005 at 01:59am
paradoxical:
wmds were toward the end of WWII...hitler didnt have nukes, that was the cold war between the united states and the soviet union.
but then WMDs and WWI are similar except now it's more serious

if we couldn't trust everyone with regular weapons, how do we trust them with WMDs?
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
King For A Couple Of Days
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
August 11th, 2005 at 09:16am
It's getting to the point here the world is just plain scary. Nukes shouldn't even excist. The guy who invented them hated himself. I hate the way you can't turn on the news without hearing about the latest country that has restarted up their nuclear weapons program...
Kitti
Kitti
August 11th, 2005 at 03:15pm
do you know WHY they would restart their nuclear development programs? cuz the US has nukes and we attack people "on the whim of a hat" (yep, thats a bushism...)
they dont feel safe and i cant say that i blame them. i fear the day when bush gets drunk and declares war on new york...
^^thats a joke, dont even think about bitching at me for it...
kaleidoscope_eyes
Geek
kaleidoscope_eyes
August 11th, 2005 at 03:20pm
NeoSteph:
this isn't just an American site, so i changed your title. Sorry it annoys me that Americans unconsciously think their the center of the world, please don't take offense.

I don't think anyone should have wmds but i said america in the title because America is doing most of the bullying to have other ppl give up there bombs.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
August 11th, 2005 at 03:21pm
NeoSteph:
There's this funny map of "How Ney Yorkers See the World" and it's like New York in the middle, and the United States almost taking up the entire map, and a little strip at the top labeled "Canada" and "Japan" all the way in the corner and such. It's funny cause it's true.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
August 11th, 2005 at 03:25pm
XxXflowerfairyXxX:
It's getting to the point here the world is just plain scary. Nukes shouldn't even excist. The guy who invented them hated himself. I hate the way you can't turn on the news without hearing about the latest country that has restarted up their nuclear weapons program...
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." - J. Robert Oppenheimer
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
August 11th, 2005 at 04:00pm
spill_no_sick:
paradoxical:

if we couldn't trust everyone with regular weapons, how do we trust them with WMDs?

I think you mean WWII, Hitler was only a soldier in the first world war
Kitti
Kitti
August 11th, 2005 at 05:47pm
i think it was just a typo
*heart*hand*grenade*
Geek
*heart*hand*grenade*
August 18th, 2005 at 05:11pm
wmds r totally pointless, cuz if one preson uses em the hole world ends..... so hod use em? retards?
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
August 18th, 2005 at 06:18pm
NeoSteph:
spill_no_sick:
paradoxical:

I think you mean WWII, Hitler was only a soldier in the first world war
I did, I hit SHIFT and I and thought I hit I and I
bleh
Register