Robin Sparkles
This Board Is My Home
Robin Sparkles

Mibba Blog
December 26th, 2005 at 11:21am
Spirit Of '77:
it's not hard to use a condom people...

but i had a theory on this:

ok, you know everyone is blaming these raising statistics on teenagers basically being bigger whores, and yes that's probably some of it, but as any one else considered that fact that it could someone have to do with the fact that people are ABLE to get pregnant earlier? teens have been starting puberty earlier and earlier. like, i started mine when i was 11, but my mom said when she was young most people didnt start it until they were about 16. so therefore, moe people get pregnant younger parchially because it's POSSIBLE for them to get pregnant younger, where as before, it would be impossible for a lot os teenage girlsto get pregnant when they were 14, because their bodies weren't able to yet.
That's so fucking true. Happened to my aunt ;_;
Press Darling
Geek
Press Darling

Mibba
December 26th, 2005 at 07:24pm
I have a friend who is 15 and is 2 months pregnant. My other friend told me. She said that her family really doesn't have a problem with it because they like children. They're all planning on taking care of the child so my friend can still go through school and stuff. But the thing that upsets me is that no one has a problem with this. No one thinks it's wrong that a 15 year old girl is pregnant, or better yet, a 15 year old girl is having sex. Is it just me or does anyone else think it's not right to have a baby so soon?
mike_dirnt_fantasies
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
mike_dirnt_fantasies
December 26th, 2005 at 09:39pm
Headfirst For Halos:
NeoSteph:
The british government brings it on themselves. For a teenage mother you get so much income support it's unreal, it averages up to 30 thousand pound, you don't get tax and medical is free

if the government tightened up on who gets support i would bet my house on the fact that teenage pregnancy would go down.
I didn't know that. Are you sure these girls know this?

Um... sorry this ha nothing to do with the thread... but how much is a pound in american money?
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
December 26th, 2005 at 10:34pm
I think its like $1.20 or something?

And condoms are 98% safe. I'm pretty sure thats it.

I think that when teenagers have a kid, a lot of the time they aren't mentally and physically ready for it. I mean if they have a kid really young, even though they are getting their period, their body isn't ready for a baby.

But I mean if someone that young wants a baby, and fully understands the risks and what is going to happen and all that, then its up to them.

Although probably most of the time they don't fully understand the risks, which results in their life being screwed up.
KJ*Kisack*and*BJ*Arm
Geek
KJ*Kisack*and*BJ*Arm
December 26th, 2005 at 10:55pm
i plan to be a virgin until i marry billie joe.........j/k that'll never happen...........but seriously people, don't have any sex until you're married plz!!!!
Kiru
Geek
Kiru
December 29th, 2005 at 08:59pm
I think the answer is pretty simple.

They just don't think about it.

I mean, they want sex, right? So they just go ahead and it's like

"Condoms just ruin the fun, skip it!"

And boom.

Pregnant.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
December 30th, 2005 at 11:34am
mike_dirnt_fantasies:
Headfirst For Halos:
NeoSteph:
The british government brings it on themselves. For a teenage mother you get so much income support it's unreal, it averages up to 30 thousand pound, you don't get tax and medical is free

if the government tightened up on who gets support i would bet my house on the fact that teenage pregnancy would go down.

Um... sorry this ha nothing to do with the thread... but how much is a pound in american money?

£30,000...Thats $51,534 dollars all together. More than my Mother earns in a year and she is a fully qualified nurse. So while she is going to work every day and saving people's lives, a teen mother can sit at home and earn more than she does. I call that unfair.
eberneezer_egghead
Falling In Love With The Board
eberneezer_egghead
December 31st, 2005 at 10:09am
My friend who I've known since primary school is now pregnant. I think its scary. She was 4 years old one time...
_rehabreject_
King For A Couple Of Days
_rehabreject_
January 5th, 2006 at 11:50am
Bloodraine:
mike_dirnt_fantasies:
Headfirst For Halos:
NeoSteph:

£30,000...Thats $51,534 dollars all together. More than my Mother earns in a year and she is a fully qualified nurse. So while she is going to work every day and saving people's lives, a teen mother can sit at home and earn more than she does. I call that unfair.
That's true... I mean, I know they need to get money to actually raise the baby and give it a half decent life and stuff.

But I've heard a girl my age (14) talking about wanting to have a kid so she could get a house and money and stuff. And she was actually being serious, and it actually creeps the hell out of me. She had no thought whatsoever about what kind of shitty life she'd give the baby (I know she would, I'm not saying this about every teenage parent)
Tramp Bear!!! oh yeah.
Tramp Bear!!! oh yeah.
January 5th, 2006 at 11:55am
my sis had my niece 10 years ago when she was 17, and now she's pregnant with her third child! but you know, accidents happen but we needs to be a lot more careful these days, i mean yeah if you've got the supposrt there as in a decent set up, no objections, but that's quite rare in teenage pregnacies. yeah you usually have your parents there for supposrt but you cant depend on them forever can ya? if it happens, it happens, but you have your whole life to have kids, get a job that pays the way, then think about that stuff!
11th Street Kid
King For A Couple Of Days
11th Street Kid
January 6th, 2006 at 06:35pm
Oh My God I Killed Kenny!:
Spirit Of '77:
it's not hard to use a condom people...

but i had a theory on this:

ok, you know everyone is blaming these raising statistics on teenagers basically being bigger whores, and yes that's probably some of it, but as any one else considered that fact that it could someone have to do with the fact that people are ABLE to get pregnant earlier? teens have been starting puberty earlier and earlier. like, i started mine when i was 11, but my mom said when she was young most people didnt start it until they were about 16. so therefore, moe people get pregnant younger parchially because it's POSSIBLE for them to get pregnant younger, where as before, it would be impossible for a lot os teenage girlsto get pregnant when they were 14, because their bodies weren't able to yet.
That's so fucking true. Happened to my aunt ;_;

That's so true. Most mums say they started their period at around 16. Now the lowest age someone can start their period is 9. About teenagers being whores...that's really true too. My own best friend always dreams about having sex...and she goes on about how she wants to have sex with loads of different men when she's older. She'll probably go out and find a guy to fuck as soon as she's 15. It's disgusting.
Angelstars
Geek
Angelstars
January 14th, 2006 at 06:29pm
I was 16 when I got pregnant but I wasn't one of these desperate to be pregnant girls. In fact I had two years of college planned ahead of me, and I wasn't naive about contraception either it was a case of me picking an asshole of a boyfriend and not having a choice in that matter. Now I have the chance to catch up on what I missed but I don't understand the girls that go out at 15 or younger and plan to get pregnent without knowing what they are getting themselves into.
*~Extraordinary_Girl~*
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
*~Extraordinary_Girl~*
January 15th, 2006 at 10:22pm
I think for people who have sex when they're teens, that that brief moment of pleasure isn't worth screwing up your entire life by getting pregnant.
+_Pledged_+
Idiot
+_Pledged_+
January 16th, 2006 at 11:52am
More and more girls are supporting the slutty image these days... I'm not blaming them, I don't know their situations, and we can't stop them if that's what the admire to be like. It would be pointless bringing in more education to schools, even though we hate to admit it, girls know enough already to realise what dangers they are putting themselves into. It's just we need more young mothers to go out there and talk to the ones that are ruining their lives. The main reason girls learn is through people a little older than them that they aspire to be like. I believe it's the only way girls will listen and think.
Trouble Bound Castaway
Trouble Bound Castaway
January 16th, 2006 at 11:58am
*~Extraordinary_Girl~*:
I think for people who have sex when they're teens, that that brief moment of pleasure isn't worth screwing up your entire life by getting pregnant.
Actually, for me, if it was the girl I loved the most...I wouldn't care. I'd of course take care of the kid with her
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 16th, 2006 at 12:55pm
Trouble Bound Castaway:
*~Extraordinary_Girl~*:
Actually, for me, if it was the girl I loved the most...I wouldn't care. I'd of course take care of the kid with her

...That's very admirable, but you're very much in the minority there...
Trouble Bound Castaway
Trouble Bound Castaway
January 16th, 2006 at 12:58pm
Bloodraine:
Trouble Bound Castaway:
*~Extraordinary_Girl~*:

At least I wouldn't be like my sister and her lazy ass husband who's in the coast guard..It's just another excuse for not taking care of the kids
<3make.me.a.mixtape<3
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
<3make.me.a.mixtape<3
January 16th, 2006 at 01:08pm
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]:
I personally think it's disgusting...but then again if tomorrow i found out that i was even a day pregnant, i'd want to keep the baby...so you know i'm kinda hypercritical...i think the problem is when the parents can't cope...and often the father isn't bothered...
whoa!! thats not alwyas true...my step-dad can b an idiot to say the least, but he loves me like his own e.t.c and if i was pregnant he'd hit the roof!!! but i know both of my parents would be there now matter what...not that im planning on getting pregnant anytime soon.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
January 16th, 2006 at 07:50pm
mike_dirnt_fantasies:
Headfirst For Halos:
NeoSteph:

it inflates, depend upon the goign rate, at the moment the pound is becoming stronger against the dollar, i think it's almost 2 dollars to a pound.
*~Extraordinary_Girl~*
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
*~Extraordinary_Girl~*
January 16th, 2006 at 10:15pm
Bloodraine:
Trouble Bound Castaway:
*~Extraordinary_Girl~*:

I respect you for that, I really do, but I think I'd have to agree with her
Register