Gender changes

AuthorMessage
a-dawg.
Falling In Love With The Board
a-dawg.
March 24th, 2006 at 01:07pm
Bloodraine:
Tre'sDominatedLoveSlave.:
I don't really think it's cool. The people who do want sex changes or already had one should just be respectful of who they are.
I think it's silly to go through such a procedure just to become something you're not.

[bitter-sweet-twisted]:
Stutterfly:
Personally... i don't like the idea at all....but people should do what they think will make them happy... so ...yer x]

yer -agrees-

You people really do know nothing, do you?...
Don't be so harsh. Then again, "Ignorance is in itself a sin."
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
March 24th, 2006 at 01:12pm
John Simm Is Love:
Bloodraine:
Tre'sDominatedLoveSlave.:
I don't really think it's cool. The people who do want sex changes or already had one should just be respectful of who they are.
I think it's silly to go through such a procedure just to become something you're not.

[bitter-sweet-twisted]:
Stutterfly:
Personally... i don't like the idea at all....but people should do what they think will make them happy... so ...yer x]

yer -agrees-

You people really do know nothing, do you?...
Don't be so harsh. Then again, "Ignorance is in itself a sin."

Seriously, you only have to look back to the previous page and you have some very well informed posts straight from a transgendered person. And then someone can still justify posting that?
Dehren McGhengland
Rotting On Here
Dehren McGhengland
March 24th, 2006 at 06:06pm
kingforafewdays:
but what if you feel you arent really that gender? should you live a lie?

Hmm, I guess not.
I guess I shouldn't say it's wrong, seeing as I have no idea how it feels.
I just think everyone is perfect the way they are.
But, it's not my desicion, it's theirs.
missand
Geek
missand

Mibba
March 31st, 2007 at 10:30am
my friend wants a sex change and he is really trapped at the moment with the issue of peer pressure, he feels like a girl and acts like a girl but has to put on the macho thing just to be liked around here. I admit i think its weird and not for me, but transgenders will do what they have to do to be happy and I know its a big thing for most people to accept but your own uncle/ aunt or teacher could be transgender and no one would know.
Peter Petrelli
King For A Couple Of Days
Peter Petrelli
March 31st, 2007 at 10:51am
I don't think there's anything wrong with it, in my opinion. People are saying 'oh, be happy with what you are', but imagine if you were mentally female trapped inside a male body, or vice versa. I don't think anyone can ever fully understand what that means unless you've been through it yourself - I haven't, I'm merely hypothesising.

Operations like changing gender aren't undertaken lightly, in most countries doctors and psychologists have the patient do everyday tasks like using the toilets of the opposite sex for a whole year to be sure they know what it is to be the opposite sex. I know some of you will think that's a very crude and silly example, but it does make sense.

I'm know I shouldn't say this, but in my honest opinion, saying everyone is perfect is desperately flawed. I think entirely the opposite - nobody is perfect, in any way, shape, or form. The closest you can get to it is to feel happy in your own skin, and if that skin isn't the same as your brain, I can't see how you could carry on.

I think that gender is who you are inside, not outside. But I don't think you can be happy as one without the other.
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
March 31st, 2007 at 12:17pm
Tabby Delany:
I don't think there's anything wrong with it, in my opinion. People are saying 'oh, be happy with what you are', but imagine if you were mentally female trapped inside a male body, or vice versa. I don't think anyone can ever fully understand what that means unless you've been through it yourself - I haven't, I'm merely hypothesising.

Operations like changing gender aren't undertaken lightly, in most countries doctors and psychologists have the patient do everyday tasks like using the toilets of the opposite sex for a whole year to be sure they know what it is to be the opposite sex. I know some of you will think that's a very crude and silly example, but it does make sense.

I'm know I shouldn't say this, but in my honest opinion, saying everyone is perfect is desperately flawed. I think entirely the opposite - nobody is perfect, in any way, shape, or form. The closest you can get to it is to feel happy in your own skin, and if that skin isn't the same as your brain, I can't see how you could carry on.

I think that gender is who you are inside, not outside. But I don't think you can be happy as one without the other.
I absolutely agree with what you have just said.
I Am So Beautiful! FUCK!
Jackass
I Am So Beautiful! FUCK!

Mibba
March 31st, 2007 at 01:48pm
A Transexual is someone who changes their outside appearence. A Transgender is someone who is whatever sex on the inside. Like, say that there's a guy who feels he's a girl on the inside. See what I'm saying?

Now, it kinda makes you change your sex but if you're ont that sex on the inside, then it's not real if you ask me.
ColleenStarship
Addict
ColleenStarship
April 4th, 2007 at 03:41pm
I don't see why there should be a problem with it. If someone truly feels they are something other than they are they should and should be able to change that.
I_Wanna_B_The_Minority
I_Wanna_B_The_Minority
April 5th, 2007 at 06:01am
To be honest I don't see a problem with gender changes.
It's up to the person getting 1 that matters.
If they truly want to have a gender change then its up to them at the end of the day.
lyrical_mess
Falling In Love With The Board
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
April 5th, 2007 at 07:04am
Wow. I think gender changes are good and healthy for people who need them. I can't imagine how...uncomfortable it must be. The closest I can get to that is feeling wrong for having too much hair on my face.

And I'm all for it. You have to do what you have to do. Although personally, I have no idea when anyone would want a penis. No offense to any guys. or to tre's lost nut. But I can also understand why someone might think it's gross. But I suppose if one is reasonable and understanding about it, there's no reason at all to find out that someone used to be the opposite gender and go "EWWWWWWW" or something.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
April 5th, 2007 at 10:41am
Coming from the country of gender changes, we are almost always associated with them anyways, I have no problem with it at all. People like to come here because our hospitals are cheaper and they are generally of higher standards. So we get more transvesties here, or as we call them, grateuy.
I Am So Beautiful! FUCK!
Jackass
I Am So Beautiful! FUCK!

Mibba
April 9th, 2007 at 11:02am
Anji:
Coming from the country of gender changes, we are almost always associated with them anyways, I have no problem with it at all. People like to come here because our hospitals are cheaper and they are generally of higher standards. So we get more transvesties here, or as we call them, grateuy.

Grateuy? I've never heard that word used before. O.o
Brendon Urie..
Brendon Urie..

Mibba
April 9th, 2007 at 05:39pm
zdf_jammin:
Do you guys really think that changing your private parts changes who you are gender wise?

i personally think it is a silly thing to do, you are who you are, i mean, i know you may want to change who you are to an extreme that you want to change your parts, but does that really mean anything? they're there for piss disposal and sex....

I don't think it's silly.
If you were supposed to be a girl and your mind says you are a girl then why not physically become who you are meant to be?
Body parts are more than just sex and urination.
I Am So Beautiful! FUCK!
Jackass
I Am So Beautiful! FUCK!

Mibba
April 10th, 2007 at 08:06am
druscilla; in cali:

I don't think it's silly.
If you were supposed to be a girl and your mind says you are a girl then why not physically become who you are meant to be?
Body parts are more than just sex and urination.

Nicely said. =]
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
April 10th, 2007 at 07:46pm
Michelle.:

I just think everyone is perfect the way they are.

What about people with life threatening illnesses who would die without medical attention? It's the way they are, but it certainly isn't perfect. Or babies who are born premature who need to be incubated. Thats the way they are, but they still need medical help. Transgender people need medical help too, because they have an issue that needs to be sorted out for them to live correctly and happily.
Iam2fly4u
Geek
Iam2fly4u
April 10th, 2007 at 08:14pm
I think it's amazing how doctor's can do that. I personally wouldn't want to do this, but that is because I don't feel like a guy. But, everyone deserves to be happy, and sometimes when people really do feel like that, it's the right thing to do.
I Am So Beautiful! FUCK!
Jackass
I Am So Beautiful! FUCK!

Mibba
April 11th, 2007 at 03:23pm
Yeah, I agree. You should be able to be who you are or feel you are. If you look like a girl/guy but think and feel as if you weren't born into the right body, then go for it. People should be allowed to change and match who they are on the inside, if you get my drift. At leasdt, gender wise.
rehabreject
Jackass
rehabreject
April 12th, 2007 at 06:52am
Everyone has the right to be happy. If that means surgery, so be it.

Having said that, I don't feel all that comfortable about gender changes myself. Heck, maybe that stems from old-fashioned morals, but it just seems quite an extravagant thing to do. The human mind is such a faulty thing, how can you be so sure that being a different gender 'on the inside' isn't just a work of imagination...

I'll get attacked for being ignorant and unfeeling, and that's perfectly fair. I'm very thankful that I've never been in that situation and sympathise for people who are.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
April 12th, 2007 at 11:18am
I Am So Beautiful! FUCK!:
Anji:

Grateuy? I've never heard that word used before. O.o
That's because you don't know us.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
April 12th, 2007 at 11:21am
I always find that transvestites are friendlier than other people. Since there are a lot here, I've gotten to meet a lot and really everyone I've met has been really nice to me. Whereas talking to other ordinary people, they usually take one look at me and walk the other way. I'm pretty sure it's because they've learned that what's on the skin never really counts.
Register