Mistakes in surgery with extreme effects

AuthorMessage
ColleenStarship
Addict
ColleenStarship
July 24th, 2006 at 11:58pm
well i think botched jobs are herendus (sp?) and those how get them are stupid but should still recieve some ammount of money ... mnay don't know they are going to a fake doctor (although some do)

but for those who go to well known - quailfied doctors , i do think they too should recieve compensation ....
Biffy Clyro
Basket Case
Biffy Clyro
July 25th, 2006 at 01:43pm
have you ever written something down then realised it was wrong and had to cross it out? of course you have. doctors are going to make mistakes. theyre only human, after all. if you think about how many operations take place with no mishaps and how many where something go wrong, theres a very high success rate. nowadays with all of this, basically, "you do something wrong and i'll sue you for all youre worth" is putting doctors under pressure and its hindering the number of people who want to take up medicine for fear that they will end up out of pocket and out of a job. so in ten years when we have a staffing crisis in hospitals and you cant get surgery, you'll realise the problem.
Biffy Clyro
Basket Case
Biffy Clyro
July 25th, 2006 at 01:45pm
Robot:
WAHT!? Doctors get a ridiculous amount of money! unless you mean by them not getting proper pay as in...their wages should be like a quarter of what they are. but i understand totally about judging doctors....they fuck up with SO much stuff....purposely.....and what's said about them not caring about the patient is true.....although as i said in another post on this...i don't think all of these mistakes should make it so you can sue a doctor....i still think that doctors are some twisted fucks! i don't want to write 63423 pages of why in this topic...but i would suggest going and getting some books on the wrongs of doctoring....and you will see why it's okay to judge doctors...and why there should be changes made.

who gets payed better in relation to what they do for society. sportspersons or doctors?
best kept secret.
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
best kept secret.
July 25th, 2006 at 02:37pm
Spiral Out..Keep Going..:
There are many cases of surgeons leaving instruments inside the patient Confused

my grandpa had a pair of scissors left inside of him after surgery.
Register