Is Jason White An Official Member Of Green Day?

AuthorMessage
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
September 5th, 2005 at 09:51am
Growing Up (Falling Down):
Flaming Phalanges!:
Growing Up (Falling Down):
Flaming Phalanges!:
They've known Jason since 1991...so he has been there from quite early on...

And I hope your finger gets better Growing up (Falling Down)!
aww thanks. Smile

what's your fave TLE song. i think it was you who asked Confused

I don't know any TLE songs...I asked someone what their favourite infulents song was though. The Influents pwn. :p
was it you who asked?

Meh I dunno. But what's your fave influents song? If you listen to them that is.
burnout420
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
burnout420
September 15th, 2006 at 01:47pm
eh....i think he shouldn't become a member...and Green Day has already said that he wouldn't become an official member of Green Day. I like him alot and i know that he's done alot for Green Day but i think that staying just the 3 of them would be better... but that's just me Smile
Melissa.
Jackass
Melissa.
September 15th, 2006 at 01:59pm
I dunno. Green Day has just been Billie Joe, Mike, and Tre', basicly forever. Jason is awsome though.
Roisin-Marie
King For A Couple Of Days
Roisin-Marie

Blog
September 15th, 2006 at 05:54pm
ehhh no Retard
Bob hunts bees.
Geek
Bob hunts bees.
September 15th, 2006 at 06:03pm
Melissa.:
I dunno. Green Day has just been Billie Joe, Mike, and Tre', basicly forever. Jason is awsome though.

i agree
lemur_for_prez
Geek
lemur_for_prez
September 15th, 2006 at 06:10pm
burnout420:
eh....i think he shouldn't become a member...and Green Day has already said that he wouldn't become an official member of Green Day. I like him alot and i know that he's done alot for Green Day but i think that staying just the 3 of them would be better... but that's just me Smile

I agree completely.
ha_ha_you're_screwed
Geek
ha_ha_you're_screwed

Mibba Blog
September 15th, 2006 at 06:13pm
a little known fact.... in an interview they said that they asked jason to "tour" with them.... not become a member..... so no he isnt an official member if green day
The Punk Messiah
Idiot
The Punk Messiah
September 15th, 2006 at 06:31pm
he's better as a live member than an official member.

oh x_x doesn't make sense.
cigarettesandvalentines
Geek
cigarettesandvalentines

Mibba
September 15th, 2006 at 09:14pm
jason himself has said he's just a touring musicain. i just hope they're paying him equally. YAY JASON
Love my insanity
Jackass
Love my insanity
September 15th, 2006 at 09:22pm
Sure he helped em out on tour and shit, and has been a lifelong friend. But its been so many years just THREE people, why add a fourth member? Its not like he does it for the record anyways. It would be just weird
doookie
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
doookie
September 16th, 2006 at 07:55pm
*Eat Tré`s Shoe*:
It has just said on much music that jason white is now an offical member of Green Day......what do u guys think of that
bull shit Shit
Addison Montgomery.
Falling In Love With The Board
Addison Montgomery.

Mibba Blog
September 17th, 2006 at 10:56am
*HOLIDAY!~*~!:
It would be weird, saying theres a 4th member of Green Day, but if he wants to, wouldnt see y not, but I heard he doesnt so..its all good
Yeah but I s'pose that it's down to Jason & Green Day.
[[Probie]]
[[Probie]]
September 17th, 2006 at 09:51pm
eh...its ok i guess

just more ppl on the posers now....i rather it was just Billie Tre and Mike tho

but Jasons cool so its whatever
Squishy Cool
Idiot
Squishy Cool
September 18th, 2006 at 07:20pm
I don't think Jason should be an official member. I mean, it's cool that he plays guitar for their concerts and whatever, but he wasn't there for Gilman Street and struggling from Lookout! to Reprise and all that, so I really don't think he is. You can't just throw in a new member and expect everyone to accept him.

Aaaand a lot of people will probably get pissed at me, but I really don't think he's even that good of a guitar player... Not that I could do any better, he is good, but he's just nothing compared to Billie and they shoudl probably find somebody who can play at least relatively as well if he's gonna play with them.

But yeah, whatever, he's cool, I guess. I just wish they'd stop trying to push him into the photoshoots and whatever as if he's a real member of GD. It's the Green Day trio, not... quadruplet whatever.
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
September 22nd, 2006 at 03:37pm
NO!
AndTheCowSaidMoo
Geek
AndTheCowSaidMoo

Blog
September 22nd, 2006 at 03:43pm
Yeah, sure.
anti-christ of suburbia
Idiot
anti-christ of suburbia

Mibba
September 22nd, 2006 at 03:45pm
Green Day has always just been the 3 guys. its kinda weird thinking that there would be a 4th one. Jason is cool and all that, but hes just a guy who helps them on tour sometimes
Screenager
Screenager
September 28th, 2006 at 06:38pm
its been three of them for ages, it'll be wierd having a forth member after all this time. But I think Jason's great being there for the live shows, allows Billie to run around like a maniac a bit more Razz
black_hawk_2009
Idiot
black_hawk_2009

Mibba
September 28th, 2006 at 10:19pm
No way... Jason's cool and all, but I think Green Day will always be Billie, Mike, and Tre. It's been that way for what, 16 years? That's not going to change now. He can remain part of the back-up band, but never an actual part of Green Day. Love him, but he's not a member of Green Day. That's just how it is...
[Broken Pretty]
Idiot
[Broken Pretty]
September 28th, 2006 at 10:35pm
he CANNOT be part of Green Day, it just wouldnt be RIGHT!
Register