Gangs

AuthorMessage
Baguelle
King For A Couple Of Days
Baguelle
September 2nd, 2005 at 11:41pm
I'm not sure if this has been asked about before, and sorry if it has but what do you think about them? Personally, I think they're bad. There are a lot of them in my area and I just think it's stupid. "Once you get in, you don't get out," they tell eachother. Anyways, what are your views on gangs?
LordsOfDogTown<5
LordsOfDogTown<5
September 2nd, 2005 at 11:48pm
i think they have a purpose. In some areas there are a lot of gangs and each gang has its own little pact. They look out for each other and all. But when it comes to violence its just pathetic, but i guess thats all that gangs do, violence. Am i right?
Baguelle
Baguelle
September 3rd, 2005 at 12:05am
LordsOfDogTown<3:
i think they have a purpose. In some areas there are a lot of gangs and each gang has its own little pact. They look out for each other and all. But when it comes to violence its just pathetic, but i guess thats all that gangs do, violence. Am i right?
You are right for the most part but the ones in my area aren't friends with eachother. They don't watch eachother's backs. They kill eachother and it is PATHETIC.
_rehabreject_
_rehabreject_
September 4th, 2005 at 07:27am
We don't have any gangs as such round here....
We have two groups of girls though, who are constantly threatening each other and going to have 'fights' and stuff.
It's really pathetic.
eberneezer_egghead
Falling In Love With The Board
eberneezer_egghead
September 4th, 2005 at 07:59am
Chavs usually have "gangs" don't they? But then again chavs suck. It depends on what they do though, I mean do these gangs go around with guns or knives and cause trouble? If not, then i guess they are Ok.
st-emmy
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
st-emmy
September 4th, 2005 at 10:05am
gangs suck me and my friend had a vampire clan a while back lol i think tho it depends what your gangs about chav gangs r stupid but if it was a green day gang it would rock
Natalie.
Idiot
Natalie.
September 4th, 2005 at 10:45am
im primary school, we couldnt be in gangs coz it was a 'bad word' we had to make clubs instead. I didnt really get it then. Chavs normally are in a 'gang' and they carry round
knifes and stuff. Idiots.
I.Heart.Panic.
I.Heart.Panic.
September 4th, 2005 at 01:14pm
Well it depends.
You can have a 'gang' just by having a few friends and it doesn't mean a thing. But what you're obviously talking about is the type of gangs that go around intimidating people, setting fire to stuff and violence.
There's no need for it I think. But what probably happens is a group of friends grow up together and when one of them starts to change, slowly they all do.
Dimebag Dan \m/
Geek
Dimebag Dan \m/
September 4th, 2005 at 09:41pm
it depends what ur interpretation of a gang is yeah I hate chavs they think there so hard man it depends if they aint causing trouble then they can be harmless but most of them are cowards and they pick fights with innocent ppl and gang up on ppl they know who are weak if they cause trouble and injure innocent ppl or some cases kill them yeah it seems everything bad is happeing now
Wrestling_lozer
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Wrestling_lozer
September 4th, 2005 at 10:16pm
hmmm well here where i livethere are a bunch of gangs and its a big problem in my area....im not really sure about how i feel about them because well im completly against violence and stuff like that that goes with it but i can understand how someone can fall into something like that... i mean a lot of the ppl who are in gangs dont have someone else to turn to except their freinds who become their families eventually and i geuss its like if someone were to hurt your family you would do anything to protect them and they woul to you.... its a kind of sense of security to some ppl to know that they have a group of ppl that would do whatever to take care of them....but also i beleive that a real freind wouldnt push you to kill other ppl or do anything stupid like that.....so yeah i geuss the violence and crap like that is all i have a problem with...
Baguelle
Baguelle
September 5th, 2005 at 02:52am
Oh, I should have mentioned this. I mean the gangs that carry knives and guns, killing people to act cool and tough. It's completely insane and stupid. They aren't any other kinds of gangs in my area though. These others don't seem as bad as the ones I know. They're just a bunch of hypocrites.
carrot
Idiot
carrot
September 22nd, 2005 at 11:30am
these are the "gangs " run by 2 foot tall chavs....ive been threatened that im gonna get shot by them......so scared Blah

1. the lostock maffia
2. the lostock boys
3. the llostock soldiers
4 . the lostock crew
5. the davyhulme crew
6. the gooch

apprantly the last two were enemies ...they joined together and made a rap bout it

whats the point in writing more.....when i have made my point
Pretty Like Drugs
Pretty Like Drugs
September 23rd, 2005 at 06:45pm
they tempt little kids to join because it makes them feel special to be part of something. that's sad, and it screws them up
i don't like gangs. tough is coming out of an interview with Barbara Walters without crying, not beating the shit out of other people
xxdearly_belovedxx
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
xxdearly_belovedxx
September 23rd, 2005 at 07:08pm
Well... I think they act like they're cool and stuff like that. Until you get held up by them. You're dead.

Well I don't really do well in discussing stuff like this. lmao.
FUCK GSB
Banned
FUCK GSB
September 23rd, 2005 at 07:47pm
What the fuck is this shit?
what were you people saying before...townies...now it's chavs?
FUCK YOU! How annoying.
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
September 23rd, 2005 at 08:56pm
yes, because all of us Green Day fans in suburbia are surrounded by ghettos! Shocked

I don't care for gangs, but go ahead and do it
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
September 25th, 2005 at 02:26pm
People who feel the need to hang around in big groups and intimidate others must be really insecure.
folkin' around.
folkin' around.
September 25th, 2005 at 03:47pm
st-emmy:
gangs suck me and my friend

lmfao
Emily-Cool
Emily-Cool
October 9th, 2005 at 06:12am
i am not really in a gang.. i have a cool group of like 10 m8s.. that i go around with so.. hmm yeah..
MTVMAKESMEWANNASMOKECRACK
MTVMAKESMEWANNASMOKECRACK
October 9th, 2005 at 12:22pm
Our school district bans us from wearing 'gang related colors' which really makes no sense in my opinion. Like at this other high school, there's a "baby blue gang"...
Register