Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
October 9th, 2005 at 01:38pm
Dunno
st.jimmy'sgrlfriend
Geek
st.jimmy'sgrlfriend
October 10th, 2005 at 09:19pm
the fact is that there is gangs because there is poverty. and alot of these kids think this is the best they can do with there lives. but then other kids think its cool and get caught up and those kids get in a mess they can't get out off.
Baguelle
King For A Couple Of Days
Baguelle
October 11th, 2005 at 05:07pm
Yeah, they try to ban gang related clothes and such at my school with uniforms. These things are still happening but I think the school district is focusing more on discipline than education.
the_feeling_isn't_fear
Geek
the_feeling_isn't_fear
February 22nd, 2006 at 02:18pm
dunno
11th Street Kid
11th Street Kid
February 22nd, 2006 at 03:09pm
I don't really care about them...

Most of them are pathetic and can't even fight properly.
dirtyhippie
Geek
dirtyhippie
February 22nd, 2006 at 04:28pm
As long as they're not "popping caps," et cetera, I leave them in the alleys where they belong.

Of course, I'm living in THE most suburban town on God's great greasy green earth...so I have no bearing on the conversation. Go me.
wheels-and-dolls-baby
Geek
wheels-and-dolls-baby
February 22nd, 2006 at 05:01pm
I'm against gangs that are violent and verything but if it's basically a group of kids with nowhere to go but meet in streets and parks then I've got nothing against that
xXxFallen AngelxXx
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
xXxFallen AngelxXx
February 22nd, 2006 at 06:15pm
I really dont see the point in going out just to cause trouble, which is what most gangs do. But like most people i dont really care if its just a crowd of kids with nowhere else to go or whatever.
This Friend That Sees
Geek
This Friend That Sees
February 22nd, 2006 at 08:48pm
We have the "Tamil Tigers" in this area. I find gangs annoying. They are constantly around in packs, but everyone knows that they wouldn't do anything to anyone. Espically where i live.

Once when i was walking home, the "Tigers" were in the middle of the sidewalk. I walked right through them. I dropped one of my books and they picked it up for me. They seem really nice, but seriously, the whole "gang" label they have, its annoyning.
xXxFallen AngelxXx
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
xXxFallen AngelxXx
February 23rd, 2006 at 02:29pm
where i come from there are gangs, but to honest i think that most of the members just want to cause trouble with other gangs, not so much random people.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 23rd, 2006 at 02:34pm
if there is a gang congregating at out local shopd the police will; move them on and try and seprate them.
MarioGirl
Geek
MarioGirl
February 23rd, 2006 at 04:13pm
I think the police need to learn the difference between gangs and groups of people. Im always getting trouble from the police tring to split me and my mates up, were not doing any harm and it would be dangerous just to be out on your own in my area.
SARAnade
SARAnade
February 23rd, 2006 at 04:27pm
whenever i see a group of people who are doing bad stuff, i automatically assume theyre in a gang, i dont know why, and i shouldnt pass judgment before i get to know someone (or at all), but i am scared of people attacking me if im all alone...im PARANOID though!!
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 24th, 2006 at 05:38am
xxlolxx:
I think the police need to learn the difference between gangs and groups of people. Im always getting trouble from the police tring to split me and my mates up, were not doing any harm and it would be dangerous just to be out on your own in my area.

explain to me what is the differance between a big group of people and a gang?
Billies Lost Son
Geek
Billies Lost Son
February 24th, 2006 at 08:36am
I hate Gangs aswell..

How they target people, Think they're so "Kewl" and act liek they own "Da World"..

Especially all the Pimp/Rapper People.. "Pimp Mah Gang Man! It's da Juisest of da Bling Blings!!"

0.o;;
MarioGirl
Geek
MarioGirl
February 24th, 2006 at 03:21pm
Magne:
xxlolxx:

explain to me what is the differance between a big group of people and a gang?

What I mean is that me and my mates are out on the street (as there is no where else to go) and people atomatically think we are up to no good, we are not a gang we just dont have anything to do so why should we get picked up by the police when we are not doing any harm?
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 24th, 2006 at 03:24pm
xxlolxx:
What I mean is that me and my mates are out on the street (as there is no where else to go) and people atomatically think we are up to no good, we are not a gang we just dont have anything to do so why should we get picked up by the police when we are not doing any harm?

And how can they tell the difference between a big group of you and your friends and a big group of kids with guns and knives?.

The thing is, it can't be one rule for some and another rule for others.
TresFine
TresFine
February 24th, 2006 at 06:38pm
I thing street gangs are stupid.too many little kids get killed in the cross fire of a shoot out.
xXxFallen AngelxXx
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
xXxFallen AngelxXx
February 24th, 2006 at 06:55pm
i really dont see any point in going out just to cause trouble. where's the fun in that?
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 24th, 2006 at 08:39pm
xXxFallen AngelxXx:
i really dont see any point in going out just to cause trouble. where's the fun in that?

for some kids thats all they've got.
Register