Lack of respect between the two sexes

AuthorMessage
Gilly the Goldfish
Jackass
Gilly the Goldfish
September 27th, 2005 at 01:09pm
i agree taht we often go off on one for no reason at guys but usually they are the cuase of it guys are great though most of my mates are guys...i respect them and it isn't always the womens fault the lack of respect occurs
TodaysAGreenDay
Geek
TodaysAGreenDay
September 28th, 2005 at 06:43pm
Capri:
i'm sure a lot of people have noticed this. all these offensive, sexual names for females. slut, whore, hooker etc. where are all the male ones?
i had to be creative and say manwhore

*Agrees*
robotchicken.
Falling In Love With The Board
robotchicken.

Mibba
September 28th, 2005 at 07:58pm
at our school, the girls bring it on themselves.
They dress like whores, they act like bitches, they're dirty always talking about sex and what they're gonna go home and do to their boyfriends.
The guys arent into those girls, they call them sluts and wont even touch them.
Very few boys bring it on themselves, i dont even have example for them.
XcoreJessio
King For A Couple Of Days
XcoreJessio
September 29th, 2005 at 12:42pm
Over years the respect for women has increased alot. But the fact is, you're going to get twats where ever you are. And those blokes who shouted that out to you, are probably like that with males aswel. It's not just a whole "Eurgh, men are so bad to women." Women can be equally or even worse. Like can you say you've never said "Oh boys are so stupid" or something along those lines? Or even just look at a guy and say "He's hot, I'd like to do him" or just go with a guy as a one off? It'll seriously never stop.
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
September 29th, 2005 at 04:36pm
Pixie-Jess:
Over years the respect for women has increased alot. But the fact is, you're going to get twats where ever you are. And those blokes who shouted that out to you, are probably like that with males aswel. It's not just a whole "Eurgh, men are so bad to women." Women can be equally or even worse. Like can you say you've never said "Oh boys are so stupid" or something along those lines? Or even just look at a guy and say "He's hot, I'd like to do him" or just go with a guy as a one off? It'll seriously never stop.
I've said both of those things!
but that's beside the point....women should be able to say that, it's not like they've treated men worse than dogs for thousands of years
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
September 29th, 2005 at 05:55pm
I actually read something in a book today..(i was trying to research third-wave feminism for a history poject on the 20th century) abouth how a woman could be put in jail for not having "marital relations" with her husband whenever he wanted in the late 1800s and there was a quote from a man who'd beaten his wife up in the early 1900s saying "may i not do with my property as i choose?" and men were allowed to visit prostitutes and it was socially accepted but the prositutes themseves were socially rejected (needless to say i was reading the wrong part of the book at this point) we've moved on a long way from there but we've still got a hell of a lot longer way to go.
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
September 30th, 2005 at 10:47am
it doesn't matter, it will be sexist one way or another
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
September 30th, 2005 at 12:16pm
spill_no_sick:
it doesn't matter, it will be sexist one way or another
what will? society?
sugarfucking
sugarfucking
October 1st, 2005 at 05:12pm
I hate how most guys always think bisexual and lesbian women kiss other women in public just to turn them on. But then women don't think about gay and bi men like that.
The other day I heard this asshole guy say "You can be a lesbian, but not if you're ugly."
It just shows how disrespectful some guys can be.
TheFaggot
TheFaggot
October 2nd, 2005 at 07:51am
The whole lack of respect issue is one of the stupidest things on earth. You should respect everyone, you don't need to like somebody to respect them, You don't need to agree with them or what they're doing either. The whole case is fucktarded and was started by fucktarded people.
Speechless&Redundant
Geek
Speechless&Redundant
October 2nd, 2005 at 06:20pm
TheFaggot:
The whole lack of respect issue is one of the stupidest things on earth. You should respect everyone, you don't need to like somebody to respect them, You don't need to agree with them or what they're doing either. The whole case is fucktarded and was started by fucktarded people.

yeah I know its freaking dumb, its like jsut because you have a vagina or a penis doesnt mean that your despect for a person should change, but I guess thats just the way it is, even if things do get better, we dont live in a perfect world and there will be sexism somewhere
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
October 2nd, 2005 at 07:39pm
Dumb.:
I hate how most guys always think bisexual and lesbian women kiss other women in public just to turn them on. But then women don't think about gay and bi men like that.
The other day I heard this asshole guy say "You can be a lesbian, but not if you're ugly."
It just shows how disrespectful some guys can be.
yeah, most girls will kiss other girls just for attention
that's why so many girls now are "turning bi"
but they shouldn't do that either Rolling Eyes
Fely
Basket Case
Fely
October 3rd, 2005 at 04:38pm
well i think their should be more respect for each other because if a man had lots of girlfriends then he would probbaly not be yelled at probbaly the oppsite yet if a girl had lots of boyfriends then she would be called a 'slut' or 'tart'.this isn't fair and the pay gap is stupid too.most women can doo things just as well as men.
Basketcase463
Basketcase463
October 15th, 2005 at 09:31pm
Speechless&Redundant:
yeah it pisses me off aswell...alot not all guys see girls as boobs and asses and thats it....it really annoys me, its like hi I have a mind and opinions that you should respect and treat me like a person!

like this one time I was talking to my boyfriend about that and I know he was just messing with me but I was like grrr I hate how guys treat girls like objects...and he was like yep girls = living objcts...I was like rarh! yeah he was just joking I know he respects me but some guys really think that and its wrong
yes i hate that! i have big boobs and guys dont look at my face, and creepy old men look at me its sick! Mad
Stevie Bloodbath.
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Stevie Bloodbath.
October 19th, 2005 at 06:39pm
Oh come on girls, guys arent THAT bad, lol. Well, about 97.8%
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
October 19th, 2005 at 07:03pm
I love guys. Yeah they can be complete assholes, but without them, humanity would cease to exist.
brainstew_girl
Geek
brainstew_girl
October 23rd, 2005 at 06:32pm
† Nine_Inch_Nails †:
I love guys. Yeah they can be complete assholes, but without them, humanity would cease to exist.

HeHe i agree with yo uon this on. Guys are wicked, they are a great laugh as mates, even when their being sexist, that is usually the funniest thing about them i feel. But i also no that most guys are asses. i went out with one, but now where best mates. Guys fell they can dump girls for other women, i don't get that it doesn't make sense, if a girl does that she would get called a player, but if a guy does it their mates just say ' Good On Ya Mate Razz '

But in general i love guys, the world wouldn't be the same with out them Very Happy Very Happy Wink Wink
ROSHAMBO
Geek
ROSHAMBO
October 24th, 2005 at 01:32am
What about at your local swimming centre? The beach? Or is that a whole different boundary where it doesn't matter that you're half starkers there. But then when you're out and about on a hot day in the street it's all of a sudden wrong and sluttish.
whoa
whoa
October 26th, 2005 at 08:39pm
personally, I think that some girls DO bring it upon them. But when we are in History learning about how men only got to vote and women were actually fighting and being ridiculed and harrassed for equal rights, and boys make rude comments, it pisses me the hell off. Women, before this, did all of the cooking and cleaning and laundry and what not, as well as possibly working on farms because there needed work to be done. What would have happened if one day, they just decided that all of the men were perfectly capable of cooking, cleaning, etc. and the women stopped? Then what would the men do? Learn to cook and clean? Probably not.

I'm not saying that everyone nowdays is that way, but some people are very sexist. This is a big issue. Do men cook and clean now? Yes they do. Can women vote? Yes they can.

What I am trying to say though, is that some people bring it upon themselves. If you are going to go out dressed like a hooker, you are going to get that attention, whether it is wanted or not. It's never going to go away either which is probably the worst part.
Mike's Demonic Daunter
Mike's Demonic Daunter
October 26th, 2005 at 10:57pm
yeah, i wish guys had a little more respect than they do now.

i wish some guys would be gentleman. thats a real way to a woman's heart.
Register