This Friend That Sees
Geek
This Friend That Sees
April 25th, 2006 at 09:14pm
A Clockwork Orange:
Magne:
dust bunny:
September_has_Ended:
All the years of the Womens Rights Movement, and here we are in the 2000's, all you need to do is flip on the TV to any music video channel and you'll see women in bikini tops, daisy duke shorts, and thongs sticking up to their hips. And while they're dressed like this they're pole dancing.

IT MAKES ME FUCKING SICK!!!!!!
seconded

yeah your right, but why shouldnt they have the freedom to do that if they wish, why should men be able to walk around wearing next to nothing, if the women are adults then that shouldnt bother anyone, if they are young kids trying to be trendy then thats a problem with me.

the womans rights movement was more about what they could and couldnt wear and voting and having the same rights has men folk, and women go and see male strippers, (I WOULDNT min why would you want to go and see the last chicken in the shop look) , i dont wear my wedding band because i dont like the idea of it being a ownership token, because when i do wear it (which isnt very often) evryone calls me Mrs So and So. and when i dont wear it people call me by my name.

Because of the way they act on the music videos. It's like the men are their pimps, and they're their slaves. Makes me sick.
Aye, in my opinion, the guys going all ga-ga over the girls in the videos come off as sex-hungry pigs, and makes the women look smart for using what the've got to prove the men...idiots.

meh...
Fashion Zombies!
Jackass
Fashion Zombies!

Mibba Blog
April 28th, 2006 at 10:23pm
Yeah its both ways.

Guys getting girls to do every command.

Girls getting guys to turn into someone their not.

But the girls that dress like a whore have to think about the fact that they look easy and majority of them do take that kinda treatment...
rock_music_GD
Geek
rock_music_GD
April 29th, 2006 at 06:50am
September_has_Ended:
All the years of the Womens Rights Movement, and here we are in the 2000's, all you need to do is flip on the TV to any music video channel and you'll see women in bikini tops, daisy duke shorts, and thongs sticking up to their hips. And while they're dressed like this they're pole dancing.

IT MAKES ME FUCKING SICK!!!!!!

I hear ya! I'm not gonna rant about chicks in miniskirts, however. I'm going to rant about music channels. They're for musos not dipshits who like something for five seconds before seeing something else and thinking that the film clip they saw five seconds ago is old. I mean real musos like AC/DC even though they've been around since like the 1970s. That's what MTV and shit like that should be reserved for.

Rock On!
Emily Evil or Very Mad
Minority_Under_Dog
Falling In Love With The Board
Minority_Under_Dog

Blog
April 30th, 2006 at 02:19pm
If your not dressed like a slut (you know extremly tight clothes, short short skirts, low shirts, you know) you don't get treated the same. Girls who wear that stuff get attention from guys, but girls who dress normally or different than that aren't seen as "hot" by guys (judging at my school, yours could be completely different).

guys like those features in girls, so they choose to like/go out with them for the most part. even if the other girls are really nice, and good looking (just they don't dress that way). i'm friends with a bunch of guys, and the except me but no one really thinks im hot or whatever, but thats fine by me. (at my school but then im sure boys all over the world think similar)
anti-christ of suburbia
Idiot
anti-christ of suburbia

Mibba
June 23rd, 2006 at 04:40pm
women shouldnt have to dress like sluts to get themselves noticed by guys. the probelm is, they do seem to have to. i mean, compare me with one of my mates. i go around in t shirts and long skirts and how many guys have i dated? thats right fucking NADA! she goes around in short skirts and boob tubes, she gets any guy she wants. to tell you the truth, im probably more attractive than her, but she gets the guys coz she dresses like that. maybe im just sour, but that aint right.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 23rd, 2006 at 05:30pm
anti-christ of suburbia:
women shouldnt have to dress like sluts to get themselves noticed by guys. the probelm is, they do seem to have to. i mean, compare me with one of my mates. i go around in t shirts and long skirts and how many guys have i dated? thats right fucking NADA! she goes around in short skirts and boob tubes, she gets any guy she wants. to tell you the truth, im probably more attractive than her, but she gets the guys coz she dresses like that. maybe im just sour, but that aint right.

Rolling Eyes Why would you even want to date a guy like that? I wouldnt want the company of someone who is only interested in my Boobs and amazed at just how short of a skirt I can wear, If you want to date that type of idiotic individual, go for it, but don't get upset when he doesnt like you because you don't look like a whore.
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
June 23rd, 2006 at 10:13pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
anti-christ of suburbia:

Rolling Eyes Why would you even want to date a guy like that? I wouldnt want the company of someone who is only interested in my Boobs and amazed at just how short of a skirt I can wear, If you want to date that type of idiotic individual, go for it, but don't get upset when he doesnt like you because you don't look like a whore.

Yeah, exactly. You shouldn't want a guy that only wants you because he wants sex. I'm not into those types of guys, because when I go out with a guy I want him to like me. Because knowing that a guy likes you for you, not for sex is a much much better feeling than having a guy that just wants to kiss and grope you the whole time.

So I wouldn't get mad if she gets any guy. At least you have sence, and you'll be more respected than her.
GD Addicts Anonymous
Falling In Love With The Board
GD Addicts Anonymous
June 24th, 2006 at 04:42pm
Some guys just naturally think they have the right to treat girls that way, and that really pisses me off as well. Women are just as much people as they are. Some guys just have that dominating, sexist personality. But yes, some girls do bring it on themselves. If a girl dresses like a skank and guys make remarks like that, she shouldn't be complaining because it's her own fault. So I think it goes both ways.
Ol' Blue Eyes.
King For A Couple Of Days
Ol' Blue Eyes.

Mibba
June 24th, 2006 at 05:21pm
comfortably confused:
girls are just as bad. Its not just men.

Agreed.
anti-christ of suburbia
Idiot
anti-christ of suburbia

Mibba
July 21st, 2006 at 07:41am
Coff:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
anti-christ of suburbia:

Yeah, exactly. You shouldn't want a guy that only wants you because he wants sex. I'm not into those types of guys, because when I go out with a guy I want him to like me. Because knowing that a guy likes you for you, not for sex is a much much better feeling than having a guy that just wants to kiss and grope you the whole time.

So I wouldn't get mad if she gets any guy. At least you have sence, and you'll be more respected than her.

im not saying i WANT to be with a guy like that, coz not all guys are like that, its just that the 'popular' guys are, and all the others follow that example. problem is, girls think thats how theyre supposed to dress. girls seem to think that thats whats expected of them, which is bullshit
Register